Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

Elissa fans on the chats are praising Elissa for aligning with Amanda saying she is the only one playing the game and making a power move and trying to expose Andy.

OK I have no big dislike for Elissa but this is really silly when people are blinded to dumb moves even if their favorite player is making them.

Elissa could run through the house naked screaming and they would say that is good game play.

just sayin

It is ridiculous, do you ever watch the chats when you're on the feeds, some serious crazy ppl there,lol, if she really did align with Amanda I think it is just too much, it's when it gets like this that I gotta take a step back,lol

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ridiculous, do you ever watch the chats when you're on the feeds, some serious crazy ppl there,lol, if she really did align with Amanda I think it is just too much, it's when it gets like this that I gotta take a step back,lol

Mostly loud-mouthed teens. There's your future generation.

I believe Elissa's flopping is totally DR driven. She gains two jury votes with Macandra and exposes Andy's duplicity. Andy and GM (the tie breaker) both lose the Mcandra block of jury votes as well. Its a solid game move but one I do not believe she could ever come onto on her own.

Elissa will never gain votes from McNasties.... sorry but nope never. People also in the end don't always hold grudges and vote for game play even if that person evicted them.

Also the plan is that Andy is going to blame the vote on Elissa and McCrud will believe him and not Elissa. Sounds like Elissa will be the second one leaving on Thursday.

Perfect. Someone understands how I feel. :)

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. STUPID STUPID Elissa!! I think it's time we send a banner plane to fly over the BB house!

I'm still not buying this whole Elissa/Amanda/McCrae/Andy thing. Maybe she's trying to flush out what's going on in Andy's head??? Maybe she figured out the Exterminators alliance? I'm interested in hearing her DR sessions on Wednesday's show. If she's really tryng to align with Amanda and McCrae I will jump on board the "ElissaIsStupid" train. :(

The CBS chats are going crazy with Elissa supporters saying that she is trying to flush out Andy and it is a good game move on her part.

I thought she kinda had a secret deal with GM and a secret deal with Judd. That move would not endear her to those people she has been trying to work with.... I'm thinkin

I see you Elissa.

The Exterminators are going to evict you regardless, McRea is going to put you up with GM most likely so shake things up and keep it entertaining and suspenseful even if it was the DR's idea. Make the rat squirm, and if McCrea or you win HOH then it's possibilities.

Perfect. Someone understands how I feel. :)

I get it, I'm pretty disappointed because I am in Elissa's corner, if it could all come off in a way that this would work, I wouldn't care, but it's a dbl eviction and I just don't see Elissa staying, I would love to see Andy get busted on all his bs, Elissa and GM are the 2 I had hopes for because I detest the others, don't like GMs mouth but other then that she has some redeeming qualities

But what difference does it make. She is the next one to be put up any way. Maybe after McCrae, but if Andy has his way it will be before. So basically she has nothing to lose. Her only hope is winning every comp, because the other 4 are all set for final 4. They never wanted her to be a part of that and are ready to show her to the door.

The CBS chats are going crazy with Elissa supporters saying that she is trying to flush out Andy and it is a good game move on her part.

I thought she kinda had a secret deal with GM and a secret deal with Judd. That move would not endear her to those people she has been trying to work with.... I'm thinkin

I also thought she had something goin on with Judd and GM, I feel GM is gonna be too trusting of the boys and get blindsided, remember Sheila, those guys dropped her like a hot potatoe . I fear this is not a good ove and it will disgust the masses who hate Amanda , I will have to take a break if this goes down until thurs as I will not be able to watch Amanda gloat

I bet Elissa has a good life a good husband and a son she adores but ..... She is too snooty for my liking.

Agree, that clip I posted yesterday from the Anderson cooper show was a show on bridzillas and they had her on there with Kim from housewives with her bridesmaids to call her out, I guess she had to have everything PERFECT, a tad to snooty for me as well, then I saw another clip where her husband gave an interview about her being on BB , She has a home in US and then his and or their home is in Canada , but she goes back and forth, he said something to the effect that she would be moving to Saskatchewan permantally after BB and planning to open up her yoga studio, he seemed very down to earth

I don't get why everyone is saying stupid Elissa. I know that it is not going to work because Andy is going to vote out Amanda but she has every right to try to get herself to the end of the game and right now she needs someone to have her back. The rest of these houseguests do not and she knows it. I do think Amanda and Mccrea would keep her safe this week and maybe next but who knows. She is playing the game just like everyone else. I love the Elissa bashing just because she is playing the game. I hope GM spills it to her so that pizza boy and Amanda figure out that Andy is lying. I do not want Amanda staying but I can see why Elissa would want to take this deal.

From what I read this morning, Andy's plan is to vote Amanda out but tell Mcpizza that he voted for her to stay and blame his vote on Elissa. Unless Elissa figures this out, her plan to expose Andy (which I believe it is a plan to expose Andy) will backfire in her face. She has no allies. Never has, never will. They want her out regardless so she has nothing to lose. I agree with the poster who said her only hope is to win comps now. She is doomed unless she wins.

Wouldn't it be great if during the live eviction, Andy is called to vote first and then Elissa refuses to go vote in the DR, stating she wants to vote publicly, voting to evict Spencer?! That would be so hilarious. I'd love to see Andy's face then.

The votes would go 2-2, Mcpizza/Elissa voting to evict Spencer and Andy/Judd voting to evict Amanda, and GM would break the tie by voting Amanda out. (I'd be happy to see Amanda go over Spencer.)

From what I read this morning, Andy's plan is to vote Amanda out but tell Mcpizza that he voted for her to stay and blame his vote on Elissa. Unless Elissa figures this out, her plan to expose Andy (which I believe it is a plan to expose Andy) will backfire in her face. She has no allies. Never has, never will. They want her out regardless so she has nothing to lose. I agree with the poster who said her only hope is to win comps now. She is doomed unless she wins.

Wouldn't it be great if during the live eviction, Andy is called to vote first and then Elissa refuses to go vote in the DR, stating she wants to vote publicly, voting to evict Spencer?! That would be so hilarious. I'd love to see Andy's face then.

The votes would go 2-2, Mcpizza/Elissa voting to evict Spencer and Andy/Judd voting to evict Amanda, and GM would break the tie by voting Amanda out. (I'd be happy to see Amanda go over Spencer.)

Ooooh! I would love that! Has anyone done that before?? That would be so fun! :)

I agree with the plan to out Andy, however I don't think she wants to out Andy to just McCranda, I think she also wants to out Andy to GM, Judd, and Spencer. She's told GM and Judd both that Andy cannot be trusted, that he's been working this entire time with McCranda. Maybe she's hoping that Andy will run to the other side and spill the beans, like the rat he is, and we all know GM isn't going to be able to hold her tongue or even keep treating Elissa the same once she's heard from Andy that Elissa is trying to flip the house.

Not sure exactly how that will work in her favor..

and if i'm totally wrong.. I shall also jump on the Elissa is stupid bandwagon

I think the only way possible for this to work out for Elissa is to convince Amanda that Andy is not voting for her to stay and see Amanda go into full Pitbull rage mode against Andy in front of the rest of the house. I have to admit I would pay to see that as long as Amanda still gets evicted first thing Thursday...followed by Andy 20 minutes later. :devilish: