Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone can bash who they want ..but i'm sorry .it is not ok to bash their 8 year old kids..no excuse for that in a world where bullying is so rampant ..how could ANYONE think that's ok? a person has to have an ice cold heart or just plain mean to pick on a child ..i might add the i.q. of GM ..ignorance is not attractive :censored:

Yes, but deMANduh had the nards... her's and mccrappy's.

Did I read somewhere that they found soem sort of pill in her stuff when they were packing aftre she got booted?????

That might be the pill to retard the growth of web feet. Not a good look in the BB house. If not, that is the pill that keeps her on cloud 9.

I think Krusty needed to vent. Lol.

Pretty much everyone on this forum realizes how low the majority of the hg's are this year. Most of the posters are equal-opportunity bashers though. Personally, I think it's counter-productive to lecture people about their comments regarding ONE particular hg because you always come off looking like a person who needs to step away, take a deep breath and remember that it's just a tv show. If a person is willing to put his or herself in the BB house, they will be scrutinized to a tee...even your favorite hg.

In addition, to call out Marty specifically was puzzling to say the least. If you read these boards as often as you claim, you would realize that.

i don't think Krusty was calling out Marty in a bad way ..in fact Krusty quoted her because what Marty was saying was reasonable and fair..just my take on it i love Krusty and Marty! :cheers: and i enjoy reading your posts , Wisegal even if i don't always agree . :grin3: the people who think it's ok to bash children are in need of a heart..i wonder how they would feel if it was their child being bashed? :kid::nono:

the people who think it's ok to bash children ..they are in need of a heart..

I don't care if you love her or hate her, but for crying in the tea, it's time for the 5 turds left in the house to STFU with the Elissa bashing! She's gone so let it go already!!

Yeah, it's weird, every time I check the feeds the weirdos in the house are bashing Elissa...I expect that kind of behavior from the average forum-blogger with 20K posts but not from people who are not anonymous.

Yeah, it's weird, every time I check the feeds the weirdos in the house are bashing Elissa...I expect that kind of behavior from the average forum-blogger with 20K posts but not from people who are not anonymous.

Why not? It's not like they have anything better to do or any source of new or outside information to discuss, unlike us forum-bloggers.

i don't think Krusty was calling out Marty in a bad way ..in fact Krusty quoted her because what Marty was saying was reasonable and fair..just my take on it i love Krusty and Marty! :cheers: and i enjoy reading your posts , Wisegal even if i don't always agree . :grin3: the people who think it's ok to bash children are in need of a heart..i wonder how they would feel if it was their child being bashed? :kid::nono:

Edieann, I'm a mother too & completely agree with you about the child bashing. To me, there's nothing funny about ridiculing an innocent child. After GM's remark the other night, I hope she wins NOTHING in this game. She is obviously crazy about her little nephew but she's not a mother yet. Maybe she will "get it" when she has children of her own.

the people who think it's ok to bash children ..they are in need of a heart..

I bash house guests when I want and how I want...That said, I have never went after their families or anyone here...Nor have I used any other name here...I am sorry that duckie is gone though...The rest of those people are pure a-holes (spence), and sissies (gay boy and half-gay boy mcpizza with his sissy hair bands), a real live sewer skank and a stupid backwoods retard who you can't understand half the time...

I bash house guests when I want and how I want...That said, I have never went after their families or anyone here...Nor have I used any other name here...I am sorry that duckie is gone though...The rest of those people are pure a-holes (spence), and sissies (gay boy and half-gay boy mcpizza with his sissy hair bands), a real live sewer skank and a stupid backwoods retard who you can't understand half the time...

LOL.. :cheers:

Why not? It's not like they have anything better to do or any source of new or outside information to discuss, unlike us forum-bloggers.

Oh so cool, we've graduated from posters to forum-bloggers. Or are the forum-bloggers those posters who make 5 paragraph comments?

Her lips are not large but they do protrude when she closes her mouth.

They are comparable to a guppy.

I could think of plenty of things they could do besides bash women and make insensitive racial remarks.

When normal people were in the house you would see players exercising and telling funny stories, playing Chess, shooting pool, etc, now they sit around and discuss how much they hate other players and then bash the family members of other players.

Some forum-bloggers have no other means of interaction or communication so they flock to forums like this were they can blog anonymously under the safe confines of anonymity were they are free from the ridicule that they would encounter if they attempted communication through physical means. You see it all the time on forums and on Twitter where some lonely attention whore creates a screen-name and uploads some corny avatar-pic and tries to embody whatever the name/pic is.....it's sad but at least they are contained.

Some forum-bloggers have no other means of interaction or communication so they flock to forums like this were they can blog anonymously under the safe confines of anonymity were they are free from the ridicule that they would encounter if they attempted communication through physical means. You see it all the time on forums and on Twitter where some lonely attention whore creates a screen-name and uploads some corny avatar-pic and tries to embody whatever the name/pic is.....it's sad but at least they are contained.

:giggle:

What do you mean funny... Funny how....Do I amuse you, huh...

"Some forum-bloggers have no other means of interaction or communication so they flock to forums like this were they can blog anonymously under the safe confines of anonymity were they are free from the ridicule that they would encounter if they attempted communication through physical means. You see it all the time on forums and on Twitter where some lonely attention whore creates a screen-name and uploads some corny avatar-pic and tries to embody whatever the name/pic is.....it's sad but at least they are contained."

What do you mean funny... Funny how....Do I amuse you, huh...

steva11 is that really you in your avatar? geeez and probably 11 is not really your last name. sSa_worried3.gif

Well, we know that's you as your avatar Marty, seventh cousin twice removed to Andy. :dance2:

I disowned Andy. He is not invited to Thanksgiving dinner this year. He and Spencer are probably going to shack up together anyway.

snap - My real name is Marty though.... or to Andy it is Auntie Marty