Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

I don't care if you love her or hate her, but for crying in the tea, it's time for the 5 turds left in the house to STFU with the Elissa bashing! She's gone so let it go already!!

They did this non-stop when Amanda chose her victim for eviction. They would bash that person for the week, laughing at them because they were going home. This must be the continuation of that lovely tradition. There is just nothing more entertaining than three really unattractive guys and one average looking guy sitting around saying really nasty things about a woman. And they seem to think that viewers are loving them.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of this season will be when it is over and these horrible houseguests find out just how HATED they are. I don't expect perfection in people but this entire season's cast has been horrible. I NEVER thought that another season would be WORSE than the winter edition of BB with the stupid couples (BB9?) but both my husband and I agree that this group is worse than that one. Congratulations BB15!!! You have truly earned a prize this year.

And I don't care what anyone thinks but I am voting for Elissa to win AFP. She is my favorite (even with all of her flaws) and its not saying much but compared to the others, she is the only one who I think WOULDN'T spend the money on drugs or alcohol or to finance their ill-fated political career. Sorry, but thats how I see it.

The best part of this season will be when it is over and these horrible houseguests find out just how HATED they are. I don't expect perfection in people but this entire season's cast has been horrible. I NEVER thought that another season would be WORSE than the winter edition of BB with the stupid couples (BB9?) but both my husband and I agree that this group is worse than that one. Congratulations BB15!!! You have truly earned a prize this year.

And I don't care what anyone thinks but I am voting for Elissa to win AFP. She is my favorite (even with all of her flaws) and its not saying much but compared to the others, she is the only one who I think WOULDN'T spend the money on drugs or alcohol or to finance their ill-fated political career. Sorry, but thats how I see it.

agree with ur first paragraph. definitely the absolute worst cast ever..but not ur assessment of rachel jr..

I for one will not be voting for any AFP. None of them deserve it. Rachel jr doesn't need it either, she'd just spend it on more make-up. lip injections and hair extensions.. and she did her own damage with the alcohol rations...

I thought the same thing - Season 9 was the worst ever - until now!

!

I disagree to some extent with you. Yes Elissa had a built in fan base but it also put a huge target on her with the lowlifes she was cast with this season. She got the first MVP probably because of the fans from Brenchel. There really was not enough time for people to know who to vote for BUT the 2nd MVP and 3rd she got because people liked the way she held her head up and kept her composure with everyone being so mean to her. I did not care for her in the beginning but came to hope she would win just because, while not perfect, she behaved like a civilized human being while in the house.

To listen to the HG talk about her now you would think every word was a profanity, every action was a knife stabbing wound she committed, that she would wait for someone to walk by and taunt them -- oh wait - that was Amanda, Spencer, Aaryn and GinaMarie!!

I personally don't think any of them deserve half a million dollars but I dang sure am gonna vote to see if Elissa gets America's favorite -- I wanna see Spencer really s*#t on the stage!!

Just my opinion!!!

YOUR OPINION IS A GOOD ONE..I TOTALLY AGREE! :cheers:

It was a total misadventure for elissa to be handed the MVP. I've never thought otherwise. People judging her for marrying an older, supposedly wealthy man, making fun of the way she looks, leaving her child, etc and ad nauseum was ridiculous and is still going-on today just like it did with candice and aaryn and helen after they left the house. I don't recall any big brother where the women have talked the way that they have on BB15. Of them all, elissa clearly held herself to a higher standard. You don't tell an adopted person that their birth mother left them because they didn't love them. You can't overlook that kind of statement and think that the person making it is a good person because they are not. I find nothing admirable about mccrae, judd, ginamarie, spencer or andy. These people are going to look back and regret how they have acted. I believe that.

AGREE AND GM HAS SAID MUCH WORSE..calling Elissas little boy a dirty p.r...and saying how she must be autistic because she looks normal but is slow ..this idiot doesn't know that Einstein was autistic ..my son has aspergers and has a genius i.q. i highly doubt gm could ever understand that..hell she's probably never read even a magazine in her whole ignorant life! the rest of them are just gross and disgusting..i don't think Rat boy Andy will feel bad after ..he actually enjoys bashing people :censored::cookoo:

Oh now Edieann -- I am sure GM has at least looked at the pictures in a magazine! ROFL She really goes for low blows. Just don't want any of these left to get the money! How about spending the $500K on sensitivity training for them all???

hahahaha! sounds like a good idea although most of them are too ignorant for even that :disgust:

I just don't get what was so special about Elissa -

The only thing I am hearing is she is special because she played the game with "mean disgusting people"

That does not make someone worthy of worship in my book.

She was so dingy that she thought it must have been McCrae that voted Amanda out and not Andy. ding dong

Can someone give me an example of some good game play by Elissa?

Try winning two very needed POV's and an HOH in addition to avoiding all the nastiness. That made her a good player. That and not allowing anyone else to disrupt her mind-set. Add in patience, class and the ability to still have to deal with the trash that filled the house on a daily basis and there you have it. She is a lot smarter than those who don't like her give her credit for. As for the McCrae thing on the way out, it could have been because he told her earlier this week that Amanda was ruining his game. Doesn't seem so dumb now, does it?

In my opinion, if this dunce wins AP, it will be an absolute disgrace to all BB players, present and past. I know this years cast leaves a lot to be desired but this woman does not deserve to be AP. AP should be someone who did a good job in the game and got blind-sided or whose alliance got wiped out or something connected to game play, accomplishment or likability. I can't think of a single reason why this air-head should be AP.

To my surprised, she appeared to be even dumber in her exit interview than I realized. Maybe it is just me but I thought playing with your heart and with your emotions were the same thing. Maybe that's where the problem lies, she never understood a damn thing Rachel told her. With a combined four years of BB experiences between her sister and brother-in-law to draw, you would have thought that this girl would have been a BB force. Instead, she was one of the biggest duds to ever play the game. I am not sure this air-head ever watch a season of BB, not even her sister's seasons. I'm sorry for all her fans, but this woman is not AP material.

She did a good job in the game; kept an alliance, managed to stay in the game since being a target from day one; won two POV's and one HOH. Voted with the house until she got her HOH, then stirred things up. Got Aaryn out of the house. She was blind-sided by Judd who lied to her about using the POV on her. She also managed to stay in that cesspool of a house and keep her wits about her when everyone treated her like the plague. If that isn't enough to put her in position for America's Player, I don't know what does. There is certainly very few others that deserve it.

Oh for sure she is going to get the America's Favorite. The Internet has exploded with people mad and upset she was evicted and they have groups devoted to voting for Elissa.

I have never seen so many angry people out there that she got evicted.

Just a game folks. Elissa will be fine. She has a good life a good husband and child. She has 3 homes to live in and her businesses. She will have a yoga chain. She will go on other reality shows and stay on the circuit doing many more shows so you can see her there.

WOW, you're a great press agent. I'm sure Aaryn & GM could use your help.

I hope they show the jury house on the next show. I think they usually do that on Thursdays.... I think.

6 women in the jury house. Has that ever been done before?

Is McCrae really the next target?

Have a good life Elissa. I never hated you or really rooted for you but you have a good life......

I think the guys want GM to think McCrae is next target. He made a deal with the guys earlier last week for final four. Don't want a female to win it. Although, GM's balls seem to be bigger than all the guys put together (in her mind) I really think she is their target this week. If not, then next week. I honestly think that McCrae and Andy have a final two deal. I really think I heard McCrae slip a couple weeks ago about the others finding out about his "original f2 deal". Makes me think Andy is it since he's been piggy-backing on McCrae practically since day one. And let's face it, Andy will go with anyone willing to take him.

People should post what they wish to post.

You'd think so, right? Some people take a dislike to others in these forums disagreeing with them and take things personally that are not even aimed at them. Then the person they dislike gets censored. Somewhat childish that they can dole out criticisms but can't take anyone disagreeing with their ideals, whether they are right or wrong.

Elissa you got your just desert you needed to go you flip flopped to much, the minute you decide to double cross the others and join up with Amanda you were out the door and lets face it you played the game like you were better than the other players, you should have stayed home and spend more of your money that you keep on throwing up in the other players face not nice.

In case you weren't paying attention, whether she teamed up with Amanda or not, she was out the door simply based on the fact that the other hg's (except Judd) didn't like her for whatever petty reasons their pea-brains decided to go with.

She is the worst player to get this far in the game. It was just too difficult to watch at times considering she's Rachel's sister, and I loved Rachel's game is Season 13.

I saw her eviction coming too, and was therefore not surprised. It was an awesome night for me.

For a person who was basically playing on her own from the beginning, to make it as far as she did while winning comps and keeping her ideals in place makes her one of the best players this season. She didn't have to resort to the scuzzy tactics and attacks of the other hgs. That makes her a strong player.

Wow. I usually only read the others comments on these pages. I don't usually respond, but the trash coming from some of these people is just as bad, if not worse than the stuff that came spewing from the mouths of the houseguests. Although the hgs had no call to make the ignorant remarks they did, they were at least in the house with this woman. The people on this forum hate her. Why? Now I know why I only read and haven't posted until now. And I hear that some people get censored on here. Are they the ones with the decency to not attack on a personal level, either the houseguests or the other posters? Must be, because there is way too much hatred spewing from quite a few people who seem to think that only their opinion is right while totally bashing anyone they disagree with. I'm done and out. You people are ridiculous. I wouldn't want to have to be anywhere near you during any kind of discussion about decency.

Edieann, I enjoyed reading your posts. If there was a way to block the nasty, vile stuff posted by others, then it would be nice to share posts without having to deal with the vulgarity of some of the others on here. I just wanted you to know that.

They did this non-stop when Amanda chose her victim for eviction. They would bash that person for the week, laughing at them because they were going home. This must be the continuation of that lovely tradition. There is just nothing more entertaining than three really unattractive guys and one average looking guy sitting around saying really nasty things about a woman. And they seem to think that viewers are loving them.

Which one is the average looking one? ReallY?

Wow. I usually only read the others comments on these pages. I don't usually respond, but the trash coming from some of these people is just as bad, if not worse than the stuff that came spewing from the mouths of the houseguests. Although the hgs had no call to make the ignorant remarks they did, they were at least in the house with this woman. The people on this forum hate her. Why? Now I know why I only read and haven't posted until now. And I hear that some people get censored on here. Are they the ones with the decency to not attack on a personal level, either the houseguests or the other posters? Must be, because there is way too much hatred spewing from quite a few people who seem to think that only their opinion is right while totally bashing anyone they disagree with. I'm done and out. You people are ridiculous. I wouldn't want to have to be anywhere near you during any kind of discussion about decency.

Edieann, I enjoyed reading your posts. If there was a way to block the nasty, vile stuff posted by others, then it would be nice to share posts without having to deal with the vulgarity of some of the others on here. I just wanted you to know that.

thank you very much, Krusty..i really enjoyed your post ..i get really sick of hearing people talk about Elissa like she is stupid ..when she couldn't have accomplished al the things she has done without being very bright ..one thing i know for sure is she is not a racist, or homophobic but really has respect for people ..i never heard her say the vile things that most of the hg's did and still do..it's unreal to me but a lot of people like that crass, low-life attitude ..i think that's why some people hate Elissa ..the hg's left in the game are non stop bashing her and her child ..which is just repulsive..say's volumes about their lack of character some of the people on this board agree with them ..very sad indeed..it's nice to read your posts you have class! :2thumbsup::)

Awww well. The bottom feeder shouldn't have went on the show if her and her family weren't up for a good old fashioned flogging.

WTH? so it's fair game to bash on an 8 year old child..seriously? :dontgetit:

Awww well. The bottom feeder shouldn't have went on the show if her and her family weren't up for a good old fashioned flogging.

I guess when big sis was telling her about how to think with her "heart and not with emotions" (btw this kills me every time because they are both so stupid) she left out the part how people on the internet will cut you up any way they can.

Does the bible discuss vanity?

Absolutely agree GINGER, the pair of them couldn't formulate a thought even if they were working together. When you agree to subject yourself to 24 hour TV and internet scrutiny, right or wrong, you're going to be ridiculed. And Elissa should know that better than most, she had the advantage of seeing comments about her sister. So being surprised or disappointed about the abuse is just not very bright. BB isn't a tree hugging, flower smelling, hemp wearing environment, there are haters out there.

Well since you quoted my posts 3 times above I guess I might be one of the people talking trash you didn't like. I think I have always said that Elissa seems like she has a nice life a happy marriage and a son she loves. I did say that I don't think she played a good game and was a ding dong. I try really hard to be respectful of Elissa because I know how fanatic and sensitive her fans are. I don't think I have seen anyone post that they hate Elissa. There is a block feature on here if that is what you are asking.

I think Krusty needed to vent. Lol.

Pretty much everyone on this forum realizes how low the majority of the hg's are this year. Most of the posters are equal-opportunity bashers though. Personally, I think it's counter-productive to lecture people about their comments regarding ONE particular hg because you always come off looking like a person who needs to step away, take a deep breath and remember that it's just a tv show. If a person is willing to put his or herself in the BB house, they will be scrutinized to a tee...even your favorite hg.

In addition, to call out Marty specifically was puzzling to say the least. If you read these boards as often as you claim, you would realize that.

I think the hurt feelings and the perceived need of some posters to personally attack others in defense of their favorite HG happens almost every year. People can get pretty attached to their favorite HG and just cannot handle anything negative said about them. I think it was worst during the Jordan years. You could not say anything negative about her without a group of folks counter attacking. I think everyone should post what ever they feel about the HG and if someone feels the need to counter attack you on a personal level, ignore them and they will generally go away.