Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ALWAYS a good idea for EVERYONE imo.

Agreed.

The most disturbing part of it all was waching the fake crying and the boohooing of "I'll miss his first day at school." Using your kid for a fan boost is disgusting. Then Helen chimes in too with the same crap and we all know she could cry on cue.

Yeah that was rich.

What the hell is wrong with some people??? Instead of being offended by the distasteful words spewing freely this season, some seem to join in on the mob mentality and blame Elissa for what??? Being above the low-life bashing, having a successful marriage and business, spending 3 months on a reality show that her sister loved? How is any of this our business? This is TV. We tune in to watch and have no right to make personal assumptions about the real life of the houseguests. Spewing further hatred is absurd. Some people need to grow up and get a life!

I'm more successful than Elissa by far AND it's by my own hand- not some husbands so there goes your theory.

We don't all endlessly bash. eyeroll

Most live feed chat miscreants are teens.

I personally find your obsessive defense of TV strangers equally disturbing. Almost stalkerish.

But hey, enjoy.

Are you married???

How is any of this our business?

It became our business when the media-ho's decided to open their personal lives to a TV and Internet audience 24/7 for 3 months. If they don't want criticism, they should have stayed home. They want fame, that's fine, but they have to take fame's downside too. If/when Elissa finally decides to go home and see her child again, she can choose to read only the Brenchal fanbot comments.

Not everyone is a Brenchal fanbot. I am not but I did like Elissa. I guess next time a mother decides she wants to be on big brother or any other reality show she should check the book you should write on what makes a good mother.

Not everyone is a Brenchal fanbot. I am not but I did like Elissa. I guess next time a mother decides she wants to be on big brother or any other reality show she should check the book you should write on what makes a good mother.

Agree totally! I suppose that Helen is a shitty mom too? Funny how only Elissa has been branded with this label...jealousy...I think so!

Agree totally! I suppose that Helen is a shitty mom too? Funny how only Elissa has been branded with this label...jealousy...I think so!

.............again.... not everyone's jealous....

That's something someone in high school would say.

There are people to envy worldwide. Elissa...... um, no.

Probably. Did you see her beg for mercy to stay in the house? I thought she was going home and refused to go to jury? What and risk losing the award that will buy her more enhancements?

She's a fake.

http://www.primaryprofile.com/Advance-Door-Systems-Ltd

Her husband is probably pretty well off financially but wealthy like a Mark Cuban, nope.

.............again.... not everyone's jealous....

That's something someone in high school would say.

There are people to envy worldwide. Elissa...... um, no.

As I said before, for anyone to keep saying it's jealousy they must be jealous people. Last thing that comes to my mind and not sure why anyone cares what someone else posts about a HG?

Their favorites stink at the game of BB and are gone from the house, and the grownups need to suck it up!

http://www.primaryprofile.com/Advance-Door-Systems-Ltd

Her husband is probably pretty well off financially but wealthy like a Mark Cuban, nope.

That does not mean anything.

There are so many people out there showing off all kinds of stuff and are up to their eyeballs in debt because of it. Look at the Guidices--mansions, summer homes, businesses and 39 counts of fraud. If she has money or not, it's clear she is just looking for TV attention.

When the dust settles and everyone forgets about her, she'll just go and get more plastic surgery to lift her mood.

What the hell is wrong with some people??? Instead of being offended by the distasteful words spewing freely this season, some seem to join in on the mob mentality and blame Elissa for what??? Being above the low-life bashing, having a successful marriage and business, spending 3 months on a reality show that her sister loved? How is any of this our business? This is TV. We tune in to watch and have no right to make personal assumptions about the real life of the houseguests. Spewing further hatred is absurd. Some people need to grow up and get a life!

it's typical on here the other houseguests get a free ride because they are snarky, hateful people..it kills me how Elissa gets bashed for leaving her family for 3 months but if she was a man leaving his family for the same reason ..it would be perfectly fine ..double standard much? the bottom line ..some people can't live without bashing someone ..it's a mob mentality..sad but true ..people are jealous of Elissa no matter if they admit it or not ..some people say that i must be jealous because i call the houseguests out on it ..sorry there is no one in there now to be jealous of ..i mean seriously! :cookoo:

Just click on the ANTI-bashers names to look over their posts. SOME don't hoid themselves up to their own standards as their spewing is some of the vilest and longest of posts.

Interesting no?

They sure don't. Not even close. In fact, they can't seem to help themselves but to spew venom at fellow "forum-bloggers" in every 5 paragraph know it all diatribe they make.

As I said before, for anyone to keep saying it's jealousy they must be jealous people. Last thing that comes to my mind and not sure why anyone cares what someone else posts about a HG?

Their favorites stink at the game of BB and are gone from the house, and the grownups need to suck it up!

That does not mean anything.

There are so many people out there showing off all kinds of stuff and are up to their eyeballs in debt because of it. Look at the Guidices--mansions, summer homes, businesses and 39 counts of fraud. If she has money or not, it's clear she is just looking for TV attention.

When the dust settles and everyone forgets about her, she'll just go and get more plastic surgery to lift her mood.

Just another little nip here and injection there, as she continuously fills out applications for reality TV shows.

I do not buy into elyssa being a bad mom...she might have sent the 8 year old to summer camp and that no one sees as abandoning the kid. Get off it. She took care to have him safe fed cared for. He is 8 and the umbilical cord is long since cut. Why do people think it is the woman's responsibility solely to take care of kids? Someone must, but not necessarily the mom. At least not all the time.