Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

Last time I checked Elissa had left the building so why is her name in Andy's mouth everytime he opens it????? I do not understand the hate they have for her. I really don't. They like to explain Gina Marie's racist rants as childlike and give her a pass. Julie Chen obviously only wants to make Aaryn the scapgoat for any racist comments this year since she totaly gave Amanda a pass. This was after Amanda said she hated Asians. Spencer is not worth my time or effort he is the most vile pig I have ever seen on reality tv. McCrea has laid around in bed with Amanda all year and has decided to start playing with 10 days left yeah I applaud you that you have decided to crawl out of bed to do that. I quit watching the live feeds and the show and BBAD because this final 5 are the worst. I do check the update pages in case there would be anything interesting happening. Judd is bitter for what I am not sure but of all the ones left he would be the one I would want to win but it looks like his game is done. What is really sad is that they all could have gotten to where they are today and done it playing the game without all the hate that went along with it. I will watch the finale because I want to see what is said to them if anything and I would love to hear the backyard interviews this year.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked Elissa had left the building so why is her name in Andy's mouth everytime he opens it????? I do not understand the hate they have for her. I really don't. They like to explain Gina Marie's racist rants as childlike and give her a pass. Julie Chen obviously only wants to make Aaryn the scapgoat for any racist comments this year since she totaly gave Amanda a pass. This was after Amanda said she hated Asians. Spencer is not worth my time or effort he is the most vile pig I have ever seen on reality tv. McCrea has laid around in bed with Amanda all year and has decided to start playing with 10 days left yeah I applaud you that you have decided to crawl out of bed to do that. I quit watching the live feeds and the show and BBAD because this final 5 are the worst. I do check the update pages in case there would be anything interesting happening. Judd is bitter for what I am not sure but of all the ones left he would be the one I would want to win but it looks like his game is done. What is really sad is that they all could have gotten to where they are today and done it playing the game without all the hate that went along with it. I will watch the finale because I want to see what is said to them if anything and I would love to hear the backyard interviews this year.

I don't understand that hate either, Janis. I also don't understand all of the petty ridicule about her appearance. It's very juvenile, and it's disturbing that adults (presumably) here on this board just can't seem to say enough denigrating remarks about what she looks like.

I don't think it's fair for Elissa or any hg to be judged by how much money they make or have in the real world. Since when is BB supposed to be for poor people only. Yes I love to see someone win when the money will change their life. But on the other hand, those who already have a good life can also put the money to good use. I would like the criteria to be only who plays the best game regardless of income, social standing, race, religion, or gender. Isn't that what BB is all about ???

Elissa paid dearly for the time she spent in the house. Had she been in another cast - no - she probably wouldn't be on the short list for America's Favorite Player. But none of the others deserve anything - not a dime - especially these final five. I would love for CBS to change the game plan and have the winner pick a charity to donate the money to.

Spencer - misogynist

GM - bully, racist, mean girl

MacCrae - lazy sloucher, knows the game but can't find the energy to play it

Andy - Rat, Tattler, mean boy, despicable human being

Judd - who knows who he is but he definitely has made derogatory comments that are inappropriate

Worst group of Finalists ever - I really don't care at this point who "wins". They are all losers in the real world !! No amount of money can change that.

I don't think it's fair for Elissa or any hg to be judged by how much money they make or have in the real world. Since when is BB supposed to be for poor people only. Yes I love to see someone win when the money will change their life. But on the other hand, those who already have a good life can also put the money to good use. I would like the criteria to be only who plays the best game regardless of income, social standing, race, religion, or gender. Isn't that what BB is all about ???

Elissa paid dearly for the time she spent in the house. Had she been in another cast - no - she probably wouldn't be on the short list for America's Favorite Player. But none of the others deserve anything - not a dime - especially these final five. I would love for CBS to change the game plan and have the winner pick a charity to donate the money to.

Spencer - misogynist

GM - bully, racist, mean girl

MacCrae - lazy sloucher, knows the game but can't find the energy to play it

Andy - Rat, Tattler, mean boy, despicable human being

Judd - who knows who he is but he definitely has made derogatory comments that are inappropriate

Worst group of Finalists ever - I really don't care at this point who "wins". They are all losers in the real world !! No amount of money can change that.

I think Ellissa is beautiful, the sick obsession people have with her looks just goes to show you how insecure people are about their own hideousness. it's easy to show pictures of someone else but kinda Impossible to show a picture of yourself, huh?

I agree with you Ellen, this is a vile final 5 who I dont respect based on their behavior and actions within that house, ai have a difficult time watching grown men bash women and children around the clock like its a hobby.

Id feel more comfortable with Elissa having 500K because she'd probably be the one guest more inclined to embrace philanthropy while the other degenerates would probably spend it on beer, drugs, hair-weave and ciggerettes.

You put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig and you give 500K to an deviant and it's as good as gone.

soapbox.jpg

Odd, the one's who claim we shouldn't make fun at anyone's looks are doing the same OR attacking HG's characters or lifestyles and THEN bashing other posters.

POT MEET KETTLE LMAO!!!

And STILL when the other HG's names are listed for racism OR other misdeeds Candice's lil old name gets skipped over despite HER racist remarks and her giving her Boo Howie a hand job!

Says a lot about THOSE fans now does it not?

tsk tsk

Hypocrite MUCH?

suspicious.gif

She was begging for her life to stay in the house. Dreams of a chin implant went down the drain when she walked out.

I was embarrassed for her.

Bah! Good riddance to her. She is a stupid, talentless, stuck-up b*tch that happened to marry rich. If she didn't get lucky as a gold-digger, she'd be nowhere in life, and too dumb to do anything about it. When she gets older and plastic surgery stops doing anything for her, her husband would be wise to throw her in the trash and trade-up.

Don't any of you wonder why everyone in the house hated her? She isn't a likeable person in RL!

Do you want to know how I really feel about her? :laugh4:

soapbox.jpg

Odd, the one's who claim we shouldn't make fun at anyone's looks are doing the same OR attacking HG's characters or lifestyles and THEN bashing other posters.

POT MEET KETTLE LMAO!!!

And STILL when the other HG's names are listed for racism OR other misdeeds Candice's lil old name gets skipped over despite HER racist remarks and her giving her Boo Howie a hand job!

tsk tsk

Hypocrite MUCH?

suspicious.gif

Amen.

I know it is not a stretch, but I really think the dislike for Elissa comes from her belief that she is so much better than everyone in there. Nobody likes an elitist. She has said several times how everyone is gross, she cannot stand any of these people, etc, etc. I can't say I disagree with her on that, but it tends to alienate people. I think she has some issues with insecurity, but Rachel did too. They are both nice enough looking women. She repeatedly told anyone that would listen how great her life is, does not need the money, houses here and there. She just has the wrong crowd for that. She is definitely not someone I would want to hang around with. I am too much of a redneck for her liking.

soapbox.jpg

POT MEET KETTLE LMAO!!!

tsk tsk

Hypocrite MUCH?

suspicious.gif

I could care less if she gave Howard a hand job or not. If she said something racist then I must have missed it. If that is the case then she too should be called out for her comments but CBS seems content to let Aaryn take all of the heat for that issue.

I know it is not a stretch, but I really think the dislike for Elissa comes from her belief that she is so much better than everyone in there. Nobody likes an elitist. She has said several times how everyone is gross, she cannot stand any of these people, etc, etc. I can't say I disagree with her on that, but it tends to alienate people. I think she has some issues with insecurity, but Rachel did too. They are both nice enough looking women. She repeatedly told anyone that would listen how great her life is, does not need the money, houses here and there. She just has the wrong crowd for that. She is definitely not someone I would want to hang around with. I am too much of a redneck for her liking.

Maybe she thought she was contracted for Celebrity Apprentice.

Snooty as all out, but just as trashy as those she talks about.

I could care less if she gave Howard a hand job or not. If she said something racist then I must have missed it. If that is the case then she too should be called out for her comments but CBS seems content to let Aaryn take all of the heat for that issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41mqejj3GHc

On feeds she also used cracker, hillbilly and made a venomous confederate flag remark which upset Howard. One coin TWO sides.

Just to touch on the front page post from Morty ... The reason Elissa would be winning America's favorite player is because Brechel fans will stick together the rest of the HGs will split votes ... There is no clear favorite so the wing nut that is Elissa will win America's Favorite player.

It's the same reason she was MVP and was voted as the replacement by America people love her or hate her but they all stick together ... No chance for anybody else to win America's favorite player ...

This might just be my new least favorite season ever ...

Just to touch on the front page post from Morty ... The reason Elissa would be winning America's favorite player is because Brechel fans will stick together the rest of the HGs will split votes ... There is no clear favorite so the wing nut that is Elissa will win America's Favorite player.

It's the same reason she was MVP and was voted as the replacement by America people love her or hate her but they all stick together ... No chance for anybody else to win America's favorite player ...

This might just be my new least favorite season ever ...

Elissa as America's Favorite is a done deal. They Facebook BB groups are going nutzo for Elissa. It is a huge campaign to vote for her in protest to the rest of the HG. There are a few Candice & Howard votes but the majority are voting for Elissa because she was picked on after she left.... bla bla bla

Elissa as America's Favorite is a done deal. They Facebook BB groups are going nutzo for Elissa. It is a huge campaign to vote for her in protest to the rest of the HG. There are a few Candice & Howard votes but the majority are voting for Elissa because she was picked on after she left.... bla bla bla

Isn't it funny how quickly some people forget how Elissa treated Amanda when she was doing her thing for McCrae ... and I'm far from a fan of Amanda but Elissa was far from an Angel in the house

As Elissa calls them, it's "The Army" that makes up the fan base. We all talk about the immaturity of the other HG and I agree they are, but how mature is it for a married women with children to obsess over all this reality TV stuff? I bet when she gets home daily dinner conversation will be "I hope they ask me back for all-stars."

Isn't it funny how quickly some people forget how Elissa treated Amanda when she was doing her thing for McCrae ... and I'm far from a fan of Amanda but Elissa was far from an Angel in the house

What did she do I am confused??? I am not claiming that Elissa was an angel and I am not claiming that she didn't say things but what I am trying to figure out is why after 4 days now since she has been gone they can talk of nothing else. I have never seen such bs before. Everytime Andy says it would kill him if Elissa won America's fav I just want to vote for her more. Spencer said he would crap on the set I would love to see that it would just top off a very ugly season of big brother for me...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41mqejj3GHc

On feeds she also used cracker, hillbilly and made a venomous confederate flag remark which upset Howard. One coin TWO sides.

Thanks I will watch it when I get home.