Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

elissa is gone so none of this matters. gone is gone. if you are glad that she is gone, good for you. if you are sad, that she is gone; I am sorry. She is gone. If people want to vote for her for favorite or whatever they call it then why would you care? If people don't want to vote for her then they will vote for someone else. Who gives a chit whether or not she got botox? that is her business. I think that john kerry got himself something, too. why would I care? Why would you care and how do you know that she got botox and not restylane or some other filler? You don't.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elissa is gone so none of this matters. gone is gone. if you are glad that she is gone, good for you. if you are sad, that she is gone; I am sorry. She is gone. If people want to vote for her for favorite or whatever they call it then why would you care? If people don't want to vote for her then they will vote for someone else. Who gives a chit whether or not she got botox? that is her business. I think that john kerry got himself something, too. why would I care? Why would you care and how do you know that she got botox and not restylane or some other filler? You don't.

That's basically the way I feel, Slimcruz. It was pretty much a given that if she didn't win HOH or POV she was going out the door right after Amanda. I liked Elissa, but it didn't break my heart to see her evicted. I honestly don't care who wins BB15 (or in GinaMarie's case, "BBVX" :smilielol: ). I honestly don't care who wins money along the way.

I hope they show the jury house on the next show. I think they usually do that on Thursdays.... I think.

6 women in the jury house. Has that ever been done before?

Is McCrae really the next target?

Have a good life Elissa. I never hated you or really rooted for you but you have a good life......

elissa was the least offensive female in the house, in my opinion. helen drove me nuts and ruined the game with her weird take on things. the rest of them, with the exception of jessie, were just mean people. elissa had her moments, too, and I never felt that she should have been there in the first place but clearly elissa somehow overcame great odds over time to become a fan favorite. Like elissa or not, I doubt that we have seen the last of her.

Oh for sure she is going to get the America's Favorite. The Internet has exploded with people mad and upset she was evicted and they have groups devoted to voting for Elissa.

I have never seen so many angry people out there that she got evicted.

The world is crying. :lol2:

Oh, I forgot, should we only care about what the "mean" hg do?

Maybe some people should care less about what others post.

Elissa you got your just desert you needed to go you flip flopped to much, the minute you decide to double cross the others and join up with Amanda you were out the door and lets face it you played the game like you were better than the other players, you should have stayed home and spend more of your money that you keep on throwing up in the other players face not nice.

Well, I may be the only one sad to see her go - but there it is! The others that are left will be very boring. It could be a little more interesting if McCrea would have kept Elissa and put Andy up. Now he is by himself and will have to win POV to stay. Of course, he probably will do just that. Otherwise, it will be Spencer and Andy in the F2. UGH.

I am done with this show for this season.

It doesn't matter if she is gone or not Americas Favorite houseguest is not voted on for game play it is what it is America's favorite. She may be the most hated houseguest on this site but elsewhere I guess she is liked alot. Out of this terrible cast this year she was my favorite and I do hope she gets America's favorite if for no other reason it will make everyone else so mad. I am done with this season of of big brother also. I will watch on finale night because it's Survivor premier night yes...... There is not one person left in this house that I care to watch anymore and I am so over their bashing on Elissa and Amanda and anyone else I think Spencer is the most vile human being ever. Thank you guys you always make watching big brother so much better.

I just don't get what was so special about Elissa -

The only thing I am hearing is she is special because she played the game with "mean disgusting people"

That does not make someone worthy of worship in my book.

She was so dingy that she thought it must have been McCrae that voted Amanda out and not Andy. ding dong

Can someone give me an example of some good game play by Elissa?

There was nothing special about her at all other than she is Rachel's sister and she was "nicer".

elissa was the least offensive female in the house, in my opinion. helen drove me nuts and ruined the game with her weird take on things. the rest of them, with the exception of jessie, were just mean people. elissa had her moments, too, and I never felt that she should have been there in the first place but clearly elissa somehow overcame great odds over time to become a fan favorite. Like elissa or not, I doubt that we have seen the last of her.

What odds did she overcome exactly? She was voted MVP by America in Week 1.

If the internet is exploding on Elissa's eviction, I personally think it's more a statement of people being upset with the mean, dispicable people left in the house. I didn't care of Elissa, but I did (and do) dispise these horrible mouthed people still in the game. No morals or ethics in this group!

She had a built in fanbase! No odds to overcome whatsoever with viewers.

Agreed.

Did they give out the MVP the second week because realistically none of the HGs can prove to be valuable in such a short time? That award was hand picked for her to stay in the house. She is one of those players labeled expendable from day 1.

Agreed.

Did they give out the MVP the second week because realistically none of the HGs can prove to be valuable in such a short time? That award was hand picked for her to stay in the house. She is one of those players labeled expendable from day 1.

It sure was and I don't think the show could have been more brutally obvious about it. So freakin stupid!!

I disagree to some extent with you. Yes Elissa had a built in fan base but it also put a huge target on her with the lowlifes she was cast with this season. She got the first MVP probably because of the fans from Brenchel. There really was not enough time for people to know who to vote for BUT the 2nd MVP and 3rd she got because people liked the way she held her head up and kept her composure with everyone being so mean to her. I did not care for her in the beginning but came to hope she would win just because, while not perfect, she behaved like a civilized human being while in the house.

To listen to the HG talk about her now you would think every word was a profanity, every action was a knife stabbing wound she committed, that she would wait for someone to walk by and taunt them -- oh wait - that was Amanda, Spencer, Aaryn and GinaMarie!!

I personally don't think any of them deserve half a million dollars but I dang sure am gonna vote to see if Elissa gets America's favorite -- I wanna see Spencer really s*#t on the stage!!

Just my opinion!!!

It was a total misadventure for elissa to be handed the MVP. I've never thought otherwise. People judging her for marrying an older, supposedly wealthy man, making fun of the way she looks, leaving her child, etc and ad nauseum was ridiculous and is still going-on today just like it did with candice and aaryn and helen after they left the house. I don't recall any big brother where the women have talked the way that they have on BB15. Of them all, elissa clearly held herself to a higher standard. You don't tell an adopted person that their birth mother left them because they didn't love them. You can't overlook that kind of statement and think that the person making it is a good person because they are not. I find nothing admirable about mccrae, judd, ginamarie, spencer or andy. These people are going to look back and regret how they have acted. I believe that.

If the internet is exploding on Elissa's eviction, I personally think it's more a statement of people being upset with the mean, dispicable people left in the house. I didn't care of Elissa, but I did (and do) dispise these horrible mouthed people still in the game. No morals or ethics in this group!

Exactly, I was so upset when she left. Until I realized its not because I like her but because these other people are all that's left for a winner. UGH #fail

I don't care if you love her or hate her, but for crying in the tea, it's time for the 5 turds left in the house to STFU with the Elissa bashing! She's gone so let it go already!!

My point exactly but you said it better and with fewer words. It has gotten ridiculous and weird.