Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree Slimcruz! Unfortunately, the flip isn't going to help her at all.

She has got to win to stay.

I am all for elissa winning and being the only sister set to claim that title. The rest of them are scrubs and had I known what was being brought into that house I would never have invested in big brother season 15. I include helen in that assessment.

Was anyone else a bit disturbed that Amanda tried to take Elissa's head off with the storage room door after being told she was listening? She really could have cause a serious head injury if Elissa was still standing there...

There certainly wasn't any danger of a brain injury.

Was anyone else a bit disturbed that Amanda tried to take Elissa's head off with the storage room door after being told she was listening? She really could have cause a serious head injury if Elissa was still standing there...

Yes. Very disturbed.

DR like to shake things up after Noms to keep the people who watch the feeds entertained, it happened with Helen and Jessie, a whole bunch of last minute twists and flips but the game remains the same.

I like Elissa she's entertaining and helped flipped that house and save this season from being one-sided and boring and she did it with a big target on her back from the beginning.

The whole "Save Amanda" plot that's captivated the last 24 hours is nothing more than DR interference to keep people captivated and keep people talking even though I know CBS would hate to lose its lead villian this week when they know an Elissa vs Amanda storyline is ratings gold and won't be the PR nightmare of a GM winning 1st or 2nd.

Her strategy going forward is to befriended McCrea since he's the lone non-exterminator in the house and a target of the exterminators, if she wins HOH she's got to put up Andy and GM, if not then she's gotta win Veto because she's going on the block.

Amanda is toast but if it was "obvious" people wouldn't be signing up for the feeds on the daily, hopefully Elissa wins so at least the winner won't be a racist, bigot, or misogynist.

I hope Elissa makes it through this DE.

Sorry to any of her fan or brachel minions, but this airhead needs to take her fake boobs, smile and hair out the door right after deMAN-duh exits. It would be such poetic justice for the 'mastermind' and the 'entitled bb-blood' to skip off to the jury house together...

After that, I really don't care who wins ..

Sorry to any of her fan or brachel minions, but this airhead needs to take her fake boobs, smile and hair out the door right after deMAN-duh exits. It would be such poetic justice for the 'mastermind' and the 'entitled bb-blood' to skip off to the jury house together...

After that, I really don't care who wins ..

If you kick Amandas fake breasts, GMs fake weave and Andy's fake smile and Judd's airhead out of the house what are you left with?

The pizza-boy who thinks he's entitled to win because he's a slacker-bum or the pig Spencer who says he will buy pork-rinds & beer with his winnings?

Well,she made my top 5 of the dumbest BB players ever. It is hard to believe that this girl is the sister of someone who played two seasons of BB. She basically had inside knowledge of how BB worked and it turns out that she didn't have a clue of how to play the game. She was so clueless that she thought McC was the one who voted Amanda out and not Andy. What a waste of space. They should have let her get voted out in week one.