Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

Please let this be a plan to just really blindside Amanda. If they don't send her packing then something is WRONG!!! She has been making Duckface's life a living hell for weeks and now she wants to go to the F4 with them. Something just don't sound right at all!!

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let it have been the wine talking last night and she sleeps on it and its not true. If it is I think I am finally done ad apologize to all those conspiracy theorists I didn't believe. I would say I would just quit now and only watch BB Australia, but after what happened there yesterday I scratch that idea. Ugh

It's a sad thing if Elissa can't hold her booze and does stupid sh*t like this, she needs to start a 12 step if it was the booze talking, seriously, and to give her wedding rings as collateral ? I wouldn't give my wedding ring to that skank, what the hell has happened to our show BB? It's beginning to not resemble the fun show of the past. Grodner is an ass, I think she has finally ruined this show, I would be surprised if it comes back next summer, and I swear I will not watch if it turns out to be true the Elissa Amanda thing, no one wants to watch this stuff

All I know if I gave up my wedding ring to anyone, $500,000 game or not, my wife would have my nads on the chopping block!!! LOL

Exactly

I can't believe this is happening, really? It has to be Grodner and the DR putting her up to this, she did not just all of a sudden get some idiot idea to save Amanda after every thing she has said as early as last night, she has also had her suspicions about Andy, McCrackhead, etc, so if this turns out to have any truth in in , something is seriously wrong with CBS,Grodner , the show itself, and who wants to watch this cr*p? Not me

Agree! Grodner must be desperate! Usually she is not this obvious! Thank goodness for the Internet and live feeds! I mean even evil dick said that is all DR she didn't come up with that decision on her own! If its a plan to smoke out Andy then she needs to let GM know. But if she is serious than I don't know who to root for anymore!

But at least with ED we loved to hate him because he was entertaining!! Amanda is NOT entertaining, but a bitch.

She is more then disgusting, I've never seen anything like her, ED didnt bother me at all, except for his nasty spitting and smoking,lol

I will be fine with elissa as a member of final three. I do believe that elissa is a production tool, though. I am not one of those viewers who believes that big brother or any reality show is tamper-free. elissa was the perfect person for them to bring to BB15. The house dynamics will change drastically after eviction and double eviction. andy and spencer final two? I wouldn't be watching.

Elissa fans on the chats are praising Elissa for aligning with Amanda saying she is the only one playing the game and making a power move and trying to expose Andy.

OK I have no big dislike for Elissa but this is really silly when people are blinded to dumb moves even if their favorite player is making them.

Elissa could run through the house naked screaming and they would say that is good game play.

just sayin

Elissa fans on the chats are praising Elissa for aligning with Amanda saying she is the only one playing the game and making a power move and trying to expose Andy.

OK I have no big dislike for Elissa but this is really silly when people are blinded to dumb moves even if their favorite player is making them.

Elissa could run through the house naked screaming and they would say that is good game play.

just sayin

I just can't keep up with this chit anymore, marty.

just sayin

I am not one of those but if she were to do her yoga excersises naked, now that would be a great game move

OMG! If this is true, I will have to step back and not have any fav this season. This will be the most stupid move EVER and I will have to concede with all the other Elissa haters out there. UGH, they will vote her out next HOH. Really? I am gonna have to have a really strong drink when I get home tonight! LOL

OMG! If this is true, I will have to step back and not have any fav this season. This will be the most stupid move EVER and I will have to concede with all the other Elissa haters out there. UGH, they will vote her out next HOH. Really? I am gonna have to have a really strong drink when I get home tonight! LOL

Watch flashbacks at 12:39 am and 1:45 am. Big Brother Time. 872c6e11.gif

I will be fine with elissa as a member of final three. I do believe that elissa is a production tool, though. I am not one of those viewers who believes that big brother or any reality show is tamper-free. elissa was the perfect person for them to bring to BB15. The house dynamics will change drastically after eviction and double eviction. andy and spencer final two? I wouldn't be watching.

I've always believed the DR throws out suggestions, scenarios etc but this one takes the cake. No way did Elissa all of a sudden make the decision to keep Amanda all on her own. I can not wait too see if Elissa even remembers this morning...LOL!

I've always believed the DR throws out suggestions, scenarios etc but this one takes the cake. No way did Elissa all of a sudden make the decision to keep Amanda all on her own. I can not wait too see if Elissa even remembers this morning...LOL!

If Elissa is really on board with this skanky move, then the fix is in....and I'm definitely "out" of BB for good

BBLOVER this has to be a joke, right? Grodner creating drama?..it makes me so mad that they treat us like we are stupid! if this really happens ..i'm done with this show ..i've watched every season ..and this crap gets worse every year!

:cry::down:

If Elissa is really on board with this skanky move, then the fix is in....and I'm definitely "out" of BB for good

IF i got a dollar every time someone said that during bb i would be a billionaire :animated_bouncy:

I am so with you on this one Edieann! I will stop watching the show. Elissa has never even thought of working with Amanda, EVER. This will definitely show that production is working the show and it is not even close to how the show started out.

Amazon is a strong woman independent, less a description than a character representation and one that Amanda does not deserve even though she has been strong, she is not independent.

Elyssa was prettier before the plastic, but as she aged perhaps she lost fullness of lips and so went under the knife or into injections. She is rather a cartoon caricature of herself now.

I hope those rings were paste, because I am sure that Amanda would not return them. It would be fatal for Elyssa to keep Amanda since McC is still in the house. One or the other has to leave to break up the power of their voting bloc