Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

Just my personal opinion but i think Elissa is very pretty ..i find it very shallow and superficial to judge someone by their looks..but i guess to each his own :kwasny:

I also think she is pretty, but I see a difference in the before she had enhancements , I don't think she needed any work done at all, but that's just me

She looks so naturally pretty in that clip. I will never understand why such pretty women want to make their faces unnatural looking. I don't think it enhances them at all.

I also think she does not need anything to enhance her looks, I like the before Elissa personally

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And judging someone's character is expempt?

Do you think calling a woman an "Amazon" is not commenting on their looks?

Yes, to each their own.

:cheers:

but.... she is just a happily married mother and just a regular person. NOT

I really wish BB would have a season of just REAL people and not people with agents and fame ho aspirations.

OMG me too. Enough.

Elissa has fake boobs and fake lips and an incredible body.

Amanda has fake boobs and a fat ass and I'm pretty sure she had a sex change operation. I wonder how McCrae will feel when he finds out Amazon used to be a dude.

I think mccrappy might not mind, at least he's getting something..

I still think it is funny Elissa said on BB one night she sees her Mom in NC more then her husband. :D

sometimes, work and travel make it impossible to be together very much so that isn't all that extraordinary. You know that. I watched that bride clip with anderson cooper. someone told me that he loves reality tv. I wonder if he watches BB? Hi, anderson.

Have you ever watched the TV show Sister Wives? I think more and more that if I was to get married I would like to be a Sister Wife. I could have my own home and privacy most days. I don't think I could be around my husband too much because I like my own time. Maybe that is what works for Elissa and her husband. I would rather spend time with my daughter or my dogs dog02e.gifdog02e.gif then with my boyfriend sometimes.

Have you ever watched the TV show Sister Wives? I think more and more that if I was to get married I would like to be a Sister Wife. I could have my own home and privacy most days. I don't think I could be around my husband too much because I like my own time. Maybe that is what works for Elissa and her husband. I would rather spend time with my daughter or my dogs dog02e.gifdog02e.gif then with my boyfriend sometimes.

I saw it once or part of a show once. When I read this I was thinking of elissa and rachel being sister wives. ROFL. Elissa's husband probably has to take a break from those two. Can you imagine? rachel and elissa at the thanksgiving table. But wait, rachel lives in CA. Right?

I like Elissa, I could care less if she added some ethnicity to her lips, she's got enough good attributes to find a good provider and husband which is something the Amandas and Ginnamaries will more than likely have difficulty finding after their disgusting behavior counties to spread.

Elissa is the type of woman that dOesent feel the need to denigrate other races to make her self feel better due to an inferiority complex, she dOesent subscribe to a supremacist thought process like the sickos and wackos she has the misfortune of being around, her closest friends in the house were an Asian-American and an African-American which shows that her character isn't that of some elitist freak who thinks they are better than someone due to their lack of melanin.

I like Elissa's Game, she's loyal to those that are loyal to her and she has a mind of her own as displayed most recently when she went against the house and voted for Helen and once again when she bucked the house and evicted Aryan instead of GM.

Many people dislike Elissa because they are envious of her success and hate how she outsmarted Amanda who is their favorite due to them seeing a part of themselves in her and being able to relate to her behavior.

Many people dislike Elissa because they are envious of her success and hate how she outsmarted Amanda who is their favorite due to them seeing a part of themselves in her and being able to relate to her behavior.

I don't think Amanda has any fans...

And judging someone's character is expempt?

Do you think calling a woman an "Amazon" is not commenting on their looks?

Yes, to each their own.

Amazon simply is refering to how tall she is..i'm 5 foot ..so to me she's an amazon ..it's not meant to be an insult..judging her character or lack of it in her case ..is easy ..she shouldn't go on t.v. and behave like she does..if you don't like what i write i suggest you block me ..won't hurt my feelings one bit :ciao::ciao:

I like Elissa, I could care less if she added some ethnicity to her lips, she's got enough good attributes to find a good provider and husband which is something the Amandas and Ginnamaries will more than likely have difficulty finding after their disgusting behavior counties to spread.

Elissa is the type of woman that dOesent feel the need to denigrate other races to make her self feel better due to an inferiority complex, she dOesent subscribe to a supremacist thought process like the sickos and wackos she has the misfortune of being around, her closest friends in the house were an Asian-American and an African-American which shows that her character isn't that of some elitist freak who thinks they are better than someone due to their lack of melanin.

I like Elissa's Game, she's loyal to those that are loyal to her and she has a mind of her own as displayed most recently when she went against the house and voted for Helen and once again when she bucked the house and evicted Aryan instead of GM.

:cheers:

Still like her!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think Judd said it best last night, if they based the house guests on need alone, they would just fill it up with people who really need the money. It shouldn't matter if you need it or not as to who wins. Elissa is just talking about her life just like the rest of them do as general conversation. Just because she is better off financially then the rest she shouldn't talk about it???

That's exactly right. And if she has money it's because her family have worked their tails off to earn it. And let's face it, if anyone in the house "really needed the money" do you think they would be taking months off of work for a one in 16 chance of winning $500,000, of which after taxes, they may end up with only 50% of it. No, they go on the show for the experience. Unfortunately, the experience is more horrifying for some while a total fun-fest for others.

I'm so pretty, very pretty......

04%20elissa%20mvp.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

2 + 2 = the ratio of 1/2 of .....

Out of the eight females that entered the house, "Jessie was the only 10" but Elissa still didn't fall into the bottom two either. Says a lot about her feeling of worth that she didn't make herself a ten as well.

SS not too far off. :DElissa03_zpsa40a1094.jpg

Simply rude!

I still think it is funny Elissa said on BB one night she sees her Mom in NC more then her husband. :D

Not so funny since he travels for his work.

Insecure!

Just like anyone who has to enhance any part of their body, which makes more than 50% of American's insecure. (yet oh so arrogant)

I also think she is pretty, but I see a difference in the before she had enhancements , I don't think she needed any work done at all, but that's just me

I also think she does not need anything to enhance her looks, I like the before Elissa personally

While I am totally against enhancement surgeries for any reason other than medical due to injury, I find Elissa pretty in both before and after pictures. It is not the physical appearance that makes one beautiful, it is their heart and soul.

Elissa has fake boobs and fake lips and an incredible body.

Amanda has fake boobs and a fat ass and I'm pretty sure she had a sex change operation. I wonder how McCrae will feel when he finds out Amazon used to be a dude.

:clap::giggle::D:smilielol:

Amazon simply is refering to how tall she is..i'm 5 foot ..so to me she's an amazon ..it's not meant to be an insult..judging her character or lack of it in her case ..is easy ..she shouldn't go on t.v. and behave like she does..if you don't like what i write i suggest you block me ..won't hurt my feelings one bit :ciao::ciao:

Love your posts, Edieann. Speak your mind and ignore those that think their opinion is the only one that matters. People like and/or dislike people for many reasons. Prerogative is a wonderful thing.

12:50 AM Elissa just made a deal with Amanda to keep her. (???) NT 12:48 AM Andy pops in and Elissa tells him she's going to keep Amanda. Elissa said she, Andy, Amanda & McCrae should make a Final 4. NT 12:47 AM Elissa tells Amanda she will vote for her to stay! El says she trusts Amanda more then Spencer! NT 12:47 AM Elissa comes out of DR and tells Amanda she has decided to keep her. Amanda hugs her and swears she'd protect Elissa

What the?? Did DR just brainwashed her?

Or she just acting out? :devilish:

12:50 AM Elissa just made a deal with Amanda to keep her. (???) NT 12:48 AM Andy pops in and Elissa tells him she's going to keep Amanda. Elissa said she, Andy, Amanda & McCrae should make a Final 4. NT 12:47 AM Elissa tells Amanda she will vote for her to stay! El says she trusts Amanda more then Spencer! NT 12:47 AM Elissa comes out of DR and tells Amanda she has decided to keep her. Amanda hugs her and swears she'd protect Elissa

What the?? Did DR just brainwashed her?

Or she just acting out? :devilish:

Or maybe that conspiracy theory is coming to fruition because Elissa got drunk. :smilielol:

If Amanda stays in the house then I was correct that Elissa was put there to help her along. She had a chance to put up Amanda last week but didn't. How about the laughing conversations/scripts between them?

Either way, GM was used and she is gone next week.

If Amanda really does stay this week then something is definitely up. Maybe it's just talk to keep audiences interested?

12:40 am Elissa walks out of the DR and goes straight to the cockpit and tells Amanda she wants to save her.

So what I read is that Elissa gave Amanda her wedding rings as collateral. Andy told GM that he is playing along and going to vote out Amanda and blame the vote on Elissa.

What is Elissa's pea brain would think being in an alliance with Amanda, McCrae and Andy would put her anywhere but being used? Is she really that stupid?

nevermind.....

I can't believe this is happening, really? It has to be Grodner and the DR putting her up to this, she did not just all of a sudden get some idiot idea to save Amanda after every thing she has said as early as last night, she has also had her suspicions about Andy, McCrackhead, etc, so if this turns out to have any truth in in , something is seriously wrong with CBS,Grodner , the show itself, and who wants to watch this cr*p? Not me