Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

like I said, elissa is an easy target. I like her but there isn't a whole helluva lot to choose from to like on BB15. when they placed her in the house they had to know and she had to know, as well, that it would likely be a rough row to hoe. Amazing to me that she is still there. Would they let her win? I just can't see it but maybe. If she doesn't win comps from here on out she is probably gone. Who would vote elissa the win over the remaining HG's? They all believe her to be wealthy - she has said as much. Yes? That counts when people vote I think.

If Elissa told me she was wealthy I would say there is a difference between being wealthy and rich and if she was really wealthy she would never get my vote. You think Elissa would then say she is rich? :D

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Elissa. She's a dumb version of Rachel (which is saying something!), with all of her faults (and more) and none of her redeeming qualities. Can't stand her elitist attitude, that dumb plastic smile, and her constantly checking herself out in mirrors.

Unfortuantely, she's one of those contestants that turns me off watching. What's left in the house now are mostly losers, none of which actually deserve to win the game. Here's hoping the $500k goes to a good charity, and not one of the guests. The only person I'd like to see get the money is McCrae.

If Elissa told me she was wealthy I would say there is a difference between being wealthy and rich and if she was really wealthy she would never get my vote. You think Elissa would then say she is rich? :D

No. She wouldn't take the time to differentiate between the two. Did she say rich or wealthy or neither? I said wealthy. I clearly see the difference. :)

I think Judd said it best last night, if they based the house guests on need alone, they would just fill it up with people who really need the money. It shouldn't matter if you need it or not as to who wins. Elissa is just talking about her life just like the rest of them do as general conversation. Just because she is better off financially then the rest she shouldn't talk about it???

I think Judd said it best last night, if they based the house guests on need alone, they would just fill it up with people who really need the money. It shouldn't matter if you need it or not as to who wins. Elissa is just talking about her life just like the rest of them do as general conversation. Just because she is better off financially then the rest she shouldn't talk about it???

I agree. I think that she has maybe led people to believe that she lives a moneyed lifestyle and maybe that is not the smartest way to approach the game. Something like that.

I like Elissa but she need to stop kissing up to GM she knows she is not going up enough already she need to stop chasing behind GM. My biggest problem is with those dumb ass men left in the house no one will stand up to that bully Amanda and put her in her place we know Andy is such a kiss ass wimp he is not going to do anything but run from room to room to gossip, forget pizza boy he is so beaten down by the bully all he can do is bite his nails. I know one thing I would never buy a house from Amanda I would be so afraid she would go off on me I would hope they check all these people back ground before they lock them away together this is the worse BB I can remember not even Evel Dick was this bad I am so looking for ward to see Amanda walk the plank on Thursday I would also like to see Spencer go but I want Amanda gone first.

This is a short video of Elissa on Anderson cooper show before she married her husband, she looks different as I don't think she had hd any lip enhancements , etc

but.... she is just a happily married mother and just a regular person. NOT

I really wish BB would have a season of just REAL people and not people with agents and fame ho aspirations.

I still think it is funny Elissa said on BB one night she sees her Mom in NC more then her husband. :D

This is a short video of Elissa on Anderson cooper show before she married her husband, she looks different as I don't think she had hd any lip enhancements , etc

She looks so naturally pretty in that clip. I will never understand why such pretty women want to make their faces unnatural looking. I don't think it enhances them at all.

Just my personal opinion but i think Elissa is very pretty ..i find it very shallow and superficial to judge someone by their looks..but i guess to each his own :kwasny:

And judging someone's character is expempt?

Do you think calling a woman an "Amazon" is not commenting on their looks?

Yes, to each their own.