Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Amanda's seat is at least as hot as Aaryn's was during the exit interview. She is just unreal. Barf.

i hope it's hotter..Amazon makes me want to barf ,too! did you see her hog the wine last night? what a self entitled biatch

:hahohi::hahohi::hammer::hammer:

The look on Amanda's face just made me smile!! She went from the shit-eating grin knowing the Elissa was going to nominated until her key got pulled. Made me smile!!!

:smilielol::smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I loved the show tonight! Cant stand her and I cant believe that McCrea is actually thinking of using the POV on her? Is he stupid? Such a big BB fan and doesn't he remember that didn't go well in the past? Ugh, I soooo don't wont her to stay.

Maybe he's just going thru the motions of talking about possibly using it... so, later if he happens

to be in the final 2 Amanda will give him her vote because he (at least) was trying to figure out how to save her.

or maybe not.... ya, ya, ya, yeah

amanda is a much bigger girl than she was when this whole thing started. Will amanda wear panties, heels and an off-the-shoulder top to be interviewed by the Chen? Will the Chen castigate amanda about the things amanda has said while in the house in the fashion that the Chen exhibited towards aaryn gries? Will amanda be evicted at all or will grodner spirit amanda out of the house pleading something like medical necessity?

OMG!!! I'm a reasonably pacifist-type person, but OMG. How has no one punched this broad in the face yet??? STFU!!!! You don't have to understand. Who the does she think she is. It's maddenimg.

i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!! Gm should tell her to f-off and go away..the biatch never shuts her pie hole..did you see what a wuss mcnasty is? just sitting there letting big mouth go on and on bye bye amazon :party_smilie:

i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!! Gm should tell her to f-off and go away..the biatch never shuts her pie hole..did you see what a wuss mcnasty is? just sitting there letting big mouth go on and on bye bye amazon :party_smilie:

I was thinking the same thing - sorry you don't get it, now go away! GM was too nice and should not put up with Am's nastiness, not a good way to try and stay in the game. Oh how the manipulation Queen has fallen!

I find it hilarious that in one of Amanda's DR sessions she talks to the camera (and to America) like we are rooting for her showmance.

FYI Amanda... We're not.

I know BB isn't all about winning competitions but c'mon girl! You gotta win something more than ONE veto. Look at past seasons, winners have played social games AND won competitions.

It's like she thinks that her amazing social game (which I hate to say anything nice about her so just know that stung) entitles her to act like the queen of the house. When you start to feel safe in BB and like you are running the house, you go home. This is truly where I think her chance at winning decreases but with any luck she will be in the jury house next week. Fingers crossed!

By the way, I can't believe GM was the only player with the stones to put these two up. That girl is either crazy like a fox or just crazy. I'm leaning towards GM just being plain crazy. Either way, THANK YOU GM!

I meant to type Andy is the real blindside, not the nom.

As crazy as she is, she had some valid points about Elissa, thinking her poo don't stink and using her BB connections. With that said, who can Amanda blame but herself. She was so nutty about getting others out, they should have stuck with their first instinct and get out Elissa from the beginning. Once that people's choice thing was over they had many opportunities.