Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why Amanda's so upset about losing the POV. Last night she was telling McRae that she wanted him to stay. See...she can't tell the truth.

Always knew she was lying about that....and of course she said the competition was "unfair" for her, and that she "deserves" to be here. Can't wait to see her skanky butt kicked to the curb; hopefully McNasty will be right behind her.

Has anyone noticed how truly delusional this hag is? She never stops talking, yet nothing that comes out of her mouth follows sense to anything she has said before. She hates Elissa, wants to punch her in the face; has been her friend since day one; has saved her from eviction repeatedly; wants her gone. She can't seem to keep any of her conversations in her mind straight. She flip-flops so often, she's worse than a beached whale. It's too bad that we have to wait until Thursday for her to be gone, but oh the joy it will bring. Anticipation.... I just hope the producers have prepared the jury house for her arrival.

I don't get why Judd tells Amanda hes been thinking about voting to keep her, why do they bother with all that ? You are right slim bb 15 is EXHAUSTING

I don't get why Judd tells Amanda hes been thinking about voting to keep her, why do they bother with all that ? You are right slim bb 15 is EXHAUSTING

That is what I have been thinking about. I miss the old game of Big Brother. Janelle would say you are going home bi+ch. They didn't used to have all these fake alliances.

Ya what Slim said ... it is exhausting.

That is what I have been thinking about. I miss the old game of Big Brother. Janelle would say you are going home bi+ch. They didn't used to have all these fake alliances.

Do you think any of them are really thinking about keeping her? With this crew you never know

No they are all just pretending and lying and deceiving....

I don't get it either. It's one thing when the lying and deceiving serves a purpose, but just so they can try to "blindslide" someone is stupid and a little cruel, especially when it all falls apart 2 days before the vote every time...

No they are all just pretending and lying and deceiving....

I'm with you , I liked the good ol days when janelle said " good by bitches" lol

Has anyone noticed how truly delusional this hag is? She never stops talking, yet nothing that comes out of her mouth follows sense to anything she has said before. She hates Elissa, wants to punch her in the face; has been her friend since day one; has saved her from eviction repeatedly; wants her gone. She can't seem to keep any of her conversations in her mind straight. She flip-flops so often, she's worse than a beached whale. It's too bad that we have to wait until Thursday for her to be gone, but oh the joy it will bring. Anticipation.... I just hope the producers have prepared the jury house for her arrival.

get to steppin amazon :running: you're so funny Yawnie :animated_bouncy:

absolutely!

Roli,

that picture is priceless! :hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

And good ole Amanda takes the whole bottle of wine last night and when E asked for a glass Amazon said "no..what are you going to do, evict me??" Yes, you scumbag...they ARE going to evict you, and Thursday can't come fast enough. You are a sorry excuse for a human being, and when your scumbag BB hubby gets out of the house and tries to get back with his girlfriend Jessica, you will get part of what a low life person like you deserves......

And good ole Amanda takes the whole bottle of wine last night and when E asked for a glass Amazon said "no..what are you going to do, evict me??" Yes, you scumbag...they ARE going to evict you, and Thursday can't come fast enough. You are a sorry excuse for a human being, and when your scumbag BB hubby gets out of the house and tries to get back with his girlfriend Jessica, you will get part of what a low life person like you deserves......

No they cannot Amanda has the power of diamond veto, Not. :D

She took the entire bottle of wine? Wow. As for his girlfriend Jessica, I can't imagine that she would ever speak to him again. who would date that creep? Right?

You never know. Many young people just want to be famous and are willing to do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight...including dating creepy guys. I'm so old, I just don't get "kids these days!"

True. Not that you are old but that people do seem to yearn to be famous these days. or infamous.

051klb4.jpg

Well. You answered my question, Angie. She did take the bottle. :) Classy.

She did give McCrae some and Judd some...but Judd traded his to McRae for a couple smokes. Elissa asked her for a glass and she said "I didn't have any for the past two days...so no" Then she proceeded to stand up and pour a little more into McRae's glass. Once again Elissa handled it like a champ, while Amanda kept staring at her and wanting her to say something.

She did give McCrae some and Judd some...but Judd traded his to McRae for a couple smokes. Elissa asked her for a glass and she said "I didn't have any for the past two days...so no" Then she proceeded to stand up and pour a little more into McRae's glass. Once again Elissa handled it like a champ, while Amanda kept staring at her and wanting her to say something.

amanda and mccrae deserve each other.

You never know. Many young people just want to be famous and are willing to do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight...including dating creepy guys. I'm so old, I just don't get "kids these days!"

Someone else relates!! I'm AMAZED at what passes for celebrity these days...including my favs from BB's. I'm old enough to know better!