CeCiMom

Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

BB has redeemed itself in my eyes! :heart2: This is going be a GREAT week. So much will be going on. Love it.

If I hear Amanda say one more time ... It doesn't make sense I am going to drive out there and jump the fence and say because you are a couple stupid.

If I hear Amanda say one more time ... It doesn't make sense I am going to drive out there and jump the fence and say because you are a couple stupid

The delusion she has demonstrated thus far has been astounding, so only in that light, can I see why she can't grasp any of this.

We are in for some good times.

1240615_710121872346748_514576685_n.png

Hahahahahahahaha!!

I Googled BLUBBERING and WHACKED clicked images....

amanda_bb15_2.jpg

And of course it's all Elissa fault followed by Judd. Hope they keep it a secret that they want Mcnasty gone first, that would make it a double blindside for the week! Good times

Everytime Amanda cries and says "I don't understand, Elissa was so mean to all of you" I die laughing!! I used to think GM was the delusional one, but Amanda takes the cake!

OMG Wicked. Love the pic!

OMG Wicked. Love the pic!

She'd look better in a fancy white straight jacket.

If I hear Amanda say one more time ... It doesn't make sense I am going to drive out there and jump the fence and say because you are a couple stupid.

ROFL - ginamarie: it makes sense to me you fool. go away. ginamarie did a pretty good job of trying to explain away the confusion. Even I was confused. LOL

We think Amanda's whacko now....

Wonder what it'll be like if McC wins POV or if someone else does and takes McC off the block instead of her ???

OMG yuckooooooooooooooo

McDummy keeps hiding his face and Amanda keeps trying to plant slurpy kisses on him and talking baby talk.

She told him she has money and she doesn't have to stay because she has money. She said when you come (to Florida) she has about 20 grand.

run run run McCrae

OMG yuckooooooooooooooo

McDummy keeps hiding his face and Amanda keeps trying to plant slurpy kisses on him and talking baby talk.

She told him she has money and she doesn't have to stay because she has money. She said when you come (to Florida) she has about 20 grand.

run run run McCrae

LOL, well between her $20,000 and his lucrative profession as a dirty pizza delivery guy with chewed up fingers they should do just fine.

LOL, well between her $20,000 and his lucrative profession as a dirty pizza delivery guy with chewed up fingers they should do just fine.

:hahohi::hahohi: :hahohi:

her mist isnt as strong as dan

cant bail out her bb bf with veto unless she wants to tank her game :animated_bouncy:

Hell, I watch the feeds and even I'm scared to nominate her.

I don't like amanda and I don't like mccrae and I don't like amanda and mccrae together doing whatever it is they do. I don't want to see that. Amanda has been her own worst enemy in the game and no matter what happens I think that people are going to remember her with distaste. Like Maggie. I'm with Dan on the showmance thing. Dan looked really healthy and good, by the way.

I don't like amanda and I don't like mccrae and I don't like amanda and mccrae together doing whatever it is they do. I don't want to see that. Amanda has been her own worst enemy in the game and no matter what happens I think that people are going to remember her with distaste. Like Maggie. I'm with Dan on the showmance thing. Dan looked really healthy and good, by the way.

choo choo train.gif

Well, glad one of the best showmance ever (Mandy's words) is going. I really would like to see Andy go right behind them. I guess it will be a floater season again.... oh well.

choo choo train.gif

Well, glad one of the best showmance ever (Mandy's words) is going. I really would like to see Andy go right behind them. I guess it will be a floater season again.... oh well.

Ditto.