Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like her at all, but I thought she played a good game. I admire her honesty with her targets when questioned about why she wasn't keeping them, but when it was her turn, she became a child.

I knew she was leaving early on, so her eviction last night was no surprise.

I liked her in the beginning, but she lost her glow, as she quickly became disgusting and the bully she just can't admit being.

I may have seen a different exit interview last night, but I thought Julie got a few digs in, when Amanda first came on stage the crowd gave her some boos and she was clearly surprised, "I guess some of you don't like me" was her comment, and when Amanda tried her, "Well Elissa got a few digs in too, did you see that ?" whimper, Julie closed with "Oh Amanda we saw everything...."

I don't give her the credit for sitting in the jury house and realizing her mistakes, way too narcissistic to ever see that, even if she watched the show.

Elissa/Rachel fans are beside themselves with anger. I read tweets for at least an hour about how they're never going to watch BB again, how disgusting Judd, GM and Mc are, and how Elissa will definitely have their vote for AP....And Spence and Andy are at the top of their list for the most vile people alive. It was so funny my sides began to ache from the laughing. And Rachel was leading the pack. Lol

That's what Rachel does best- run her mouth & embarrass herself. Strike that, she's just too stupid to be embarrassed by what she is....I'll leave it at that. I'm soooo thankful Rachel hasn't made an appearance this season....well YET anyway. Didnt Julie say they were bringing someone back this week to host a comp? God, PLEASE don't let it be that imbecile!!!

That's what Rachel does best- run her mouth & embarrass herself. Strike that, she's just too stupid to be embarrassed by what she is....I'll leave it at that. I'm soooo thankful Rachel hasn't made an appearance this season....well YET anyway. Didnt Julie say they were bringing someone back this week to host a comp? God, PLEASE don't let it be that imbecile!!!

the Rach-from hell did make a brief appearence with her idiot husband when the were showcasing the couples... She still can't put together a coherent sentence.. How can she ever host any event, unless all that's required is for her to stand around and try to look pretty, and I do meran TRY!!!!

I know I'm probably alone here, but I enjoyed Amanda. Agree that she was bully-ish, but she was by far the smartest player in the house. She could think circles around everyone else and kept things interesting. I really think these last 5 may be the most boring last 5 in Big Brother history.

I know I'm probably alone here, but I enjoyed Amanda. Agree that she was bully-ish, but she was by far the smartest player in the house. She could think circles around everyone else and kept things interesting. I really think these last 5 may be the most boring last 5 in Big Brother history.

She had the best DRs!

Julie's exit interview with Amanda was so disappointing considering how Aaryn's went. It's like they were in the house together and Julie was afraid to push her too far. Almost a double standard, Amanda deserved the same fate considering the comments and language she used towards other house guests.

Julie and BB took a stand with 1 and chose not to with another, let's see how they handle Ginamarie and Spencer. They'd better step up otherwise it seems like Julie has a personal agenda or Production decided to go low key on the controversial areas.

Julie's exit interview with Amanda was so disappointing considering how Aaryn's went. It's like they were in the house together and Julie was afraid to push her too far. Almost a double standard, Amanda deserved the same fate considering the comments and language she used towards other house guests.

Julie and BB took a stand with 1 and chose not to with another, let's see how they handle Ginamarie and Spencer. They'd better step up otherwise it seems like Julie has a personal agenda or Production decided to go low key on the controversial areas.

Julie could have asked what Howard whispered in her ear? That would have been a good lead in for other conversation.

I totally get what you're saying. Her good points: She is very intelligent, can be really funny and she stayed loyal to those who were loyal to her in the game. Her bad points have been commented on sufficiently I think. I don't get the live feeds so she didnt ruin the season for me like she did for others. I was hoping her & Elissa's plan to keep her would work just to shake things up. I would have been oh so entertained by Andy's performance this week had she stayed!!! Like you said, the final 5 are BORING!

I liked her in the beginning, but she lost her glow, as she quickly became disgusting and the bully she just can't admit being.

Opposite for me. I didn't like her at first, but she grew on me. Yeah, she could be a bully, but she was also one of the more entertaining players. After she left, the house got a whole lot more boring. From here on, it's a snooze-fest, with nobody deserving of the win.

I was no Rachel fan but I would've LOVED watching her chew up Amanda for a day or two.

VwV

I was no Rachel fan but I would've LOVED watching her chew up Amanda for a day or two.

VwV

It would have been more enjoyable to watch Rachel and Amanda go at it and then watch them chew out Brendan and McC for not defending them. Both of them would whine and cry that the other one attacked then for no reason and Brendon and McC just sat there.

Kinda ingesting how the show lost its main villian and hero in one DE, I guess all the conspiracy geeks can stop trying to convince everybody that the show is rigged for the favorites.

But I liked the conspiracy theory and you are right it does shoot that down. But someone said that Judd has a large fan base and maybe that is who they are shooting for since they always want the fan fav to win So until Judd is evicted the conspiracy theory lives YAY

Amanda is supposed to be a friend of Allison Grodner..which would explain why Julie more or less treated her with kid gloves..not fair considering Amanda not only said many racist things but she was also a big bully..getting a real kick out of being a biatch..then crying like a baby when the tables were turned and her "man" didn't defend her..talk about a hypocrite! but then all the remaining hgs are hypocrites.. :censored:

But I liked the conspiracy theory and you are right it does shoot that down. But someone said that Judd has a large fan base and maybe that is who they are shooting for since they always want the fan fav to win So until Judd is evicted the conspiracy theory lives YAY

I don't think there's any direct scripting in BB. But it's obvious the producers have favorites, and design comps and special powers that benefit those players. It's not a fair game, but I think everyone knows that going in.

Amanda did seem to have the gift of intimidating people. Maybe Julie was protecting herself from Amanda's wrath.