Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

Poor Amanda. She seems to really believe that her "pizza boy" will move to Florida and they'll live happily ever after.

She's as delusional about McCrae as GinaMarie is about Nick.

Not that delusional, as McCrae does seem to have some feelings for her whereas GM has completely fabricated Nick having feelings for her. I don't think his feelings are nearly strong enough for him to move across the country though and give up that lucrative pizza delivery job. I bet he visits Florida to ride that bull one more time and they never see each other again after that.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was laughing at your statement that Amanda, I highlighted and said Zuckerman, ( you know Moonves is Jewish) :D was really punished a lot by ultra tan. But CBS had no need to have Julie roast her as they already made a scapegoat out of a Southern blonde and achieved huge ratings.

Bingo1.png

Julie totally let Amanda off the hook for her racism...but I am not surprised.

I agree. I don't even remember specific racist remarks but she did, indeed, let amanda off the hook for the vicious way she treated others in the house. Amanda sort of cut her off at the pass by admitting that she had gone overboard in her treatment of elissa.

Yeah, I don't see Amanda & McCrae lasting either. I always got the impression her feelings for him were much more "real" then his for her. I always got the feeling he was just "going with it" out of boredom and game play.

There were so many things that I liked about Amanda at the start of the season but each week she just got so entitled and did the one thing that I can't stand on BB.. that, "it's okay if I do it because I'm trying to win but it's not okay if you do it, because you don't have a right to want to win."

I'm not even sure people are aware that's what they are doing sometimes.

Also, in the recaps of the live feed I think I saw where someone said Amanda could dish it out but she couldn't take it. And that was so true.

When things were going her way she was all cocky and confident but the minute things didn't go her way she started to cry and talk about how "unfair" it was.

I've always had a problem with people who do that.

EVERYONE is there to try to win.

Yeah, I don't see Amanda & McCrae lasting either. I always got the impression her feelings for him were much more "real" then his for her. I always got the feeling he was just "going with it" out of boredom and game play.

There were so many things that I liked about Amanda at the start of the season but each week she just got so entitled and did the one thing that I can't stand on BB.. that, "it's okay if I do it because I'm trying to win but it's not okay if you do it, because you don't have a right to want to win."

Also, in the recaps of the live feed I think I saw where someone said Amanda could dish it out but she couldn't take it. And that was so true.

When things were going her way she was all cocky and confident but the minute things didn't go her way she started to cry and talk about how "unfair" it was.

This certainly is the season of crybabies!

I agree, BarbieLovesBB.

It was always amazing to me that various HGs got their feelings all hurt because other HGs lied. Lying is part of the game! It has to be accepted.

The very ugly personal remarks aren't part of the game, IMO. I think they hurt the person making them more than they ever help them win.

Ding Dong the witch is gone now I can watch BB again I want to see Andy and McCrea go next. I could not stand to watch Amanda anymore now what is going to happen to her back in the real world she thinks she entitled what Amanda wants Amanda gets and god help anyone who gets in her way.

I have to say Amanda was my craw. I just did not like her from the very beginning. Glad she is gone.

I really don't have any big hate going on for anyone else. I just have some that I dislike more then others......

Elissa/Rachel fans are beside themselves with anger. I read tweets for at least an hour about how they're never going to watch BB again, how disgusting Judd, GM and Mc are, and how Elissa will definitely have their vote for AP....And Spence and Andy are at the top of their list for the most vile people alive. It was so funny my sides began to ache from the laughing. And Rachel was leading the pack. Lol

As expected, Julie said nothing to Amanda about her questionable remarks (as she did to Aaryn). Perhaps b/c Amanda told Aaryn she was being racist, that earned Amanda points in the producers' eyes. Wonder what they'll do about GM, Spencer et al., when they come out?

Elissa/Rachel fans are beside themselves with anger. I read tweets for at least an hour about how they're never going to watch BB again, how disgusting Judd, GM and Mc are, and how Elissa will definitely have their vote for AP. It was so funny my sides began to ache from the laughing. And Rachel was leading the pack. Lol

I guess I just don't get it. Elissa absolutely sucked at this game. I don't understand why so many people are so mad. Was production supposed to go overboard and find some way to let her win?

I was laughing at your statement that Amanda, I highlighted and said Zuckerman, ( you know Moonves is Jewish) :D was really punished a lot by ultra tan. But CBS had no need to have Julie roast her as they already made a scapegoat out of a Southern blonde and achieved huge ratings.

So you think they went easier on her because of a Jew connection? Amanda claims her Jew status, but a nice Jew girl she is not...and disapproval will be high with her hooking up with McC since he is not. AND disapproval will be higher that she was so filthy and flagrant on TV. I think she is seen as not a credit to her people.

I do think the way she went about her remarks was different in tone than Aryan and also that we could all see both an intelligent mind and an emotional instability of the brain in her. She of course is blaming her bullying on the game, but I think some of it had to do with becoming further deranged by the actual experience of BB the experimental aspect of cutting people off from their normal lives.

Agreed

I am not angry that Elissa was evicted I knew she was not ever going to win the game. This cast for me has been the absolute worst cast ever including season 9 cast and that was hard to top. I do not want to watch this show anymore until Finale night because of the people you have remaining in this game. I do not need to know what Spencer is going to do with Elissa's picture. We get it you all hate Elissa and she is a fing bitch. I don't need to listen to it for 24 hours a day for the next 14 days. I don't care what Andy thinks I care even less what GM and McCrea think. It is plain to see that the only person they want to take a fall for the racist comments this year is Aaryn. Amanda was given a pass last night from Julie and I think that it sucks. Amanda said she hated Asians and I would have thought that Julie would have been just as offended by that as she was about the rice comment. I guess not. I don't care who Spencer puts up I wish he would put himself up on the block for being in my opinion the worst human being in the house.

I guess I just don't get it. Elissa absolutely sucked at this game. I don't understand why so many people are so mad. Was production supposed to go overboard and find some way to let her win?

In their minds, yes. She was their golden girl, and I took great pleasure in chat last and Twitter last night of telling them she's not golden. Her game was awful, and Rachel should simply be quiet.

Elissa/Rachel fans are beside themselves with anger. I read tweets for at least an hour about how they're never going to watch BB again, how disgusting Judd, GM and Mc are, and how Elissa will definitely have their vote for AP....And Spence and Andy are at the top of their list for the most vile people alive. It was so funny my sides began to ache from the laughing. And Rachel was leading the pack. Lol

I knoooooooooooow those people are wack-a-doodles secret.gif

They did it with Rachael, so I guess they expected the same with her sister.