Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought. Not a word about any "racist" remarks from Amanda. Julie let her off.

Of course she did. Aaryn was the scapegoat so CBS could pretend they cared and save face, but they really don't want to throw every HG under the bus so future HG's don't get spooked and keep a tight muzzle on themselves. Now THAT would be a production nightmare.

They love this crude, rude, over the top stuff. No one wants to watch people getting along whilst sharing tea and crumpets.

The HG made a lot of comments about how many breaks production let them take in that comp. What we saw on the show was not the timeline of the comp. They even said they let Amanda take a smoke break, water break and lots of rest periods in-between.

thanks for that elucidation. Still not really fair that she had to beat everyone.

As for Julie not raking amanda over the coals adequately...I have not seen it yet being in a different time zone. But it occurs to me that since Amanda did that tanning thing, maybe BB felt they had done enough putting A in "black" face

As for Julie not raking amanda over the coals adequately...I have not seen it yet being in a different time zone. But it occurs to me that since Amanda did that tanning thing, maybe BB felt they had done enough putting A in "black" face

Yea, Amanda Zuckerman really got raked over the coals. :D;)

If every bigoted remark made isn't addressed at finale then that will be unfair to Aaryn. Everyone should be called out.

i agree she let Amazon off easy..probably because Amazon is friends with A.G. ..they better call out GM amazon ,spenser Andy ..or we know without a doubt it's fixed .. :disgust::disgust::censored: fire A.G. NOLW

So what are you trying to say since you repeated it?

I was laughing at your statement that Amanda, I highlighted and said Zuckerman, ( you know Moonves is Jewish) :D was really punished a lot by ultra tan. But CBS had no need to have Julie roast her as they already made a scapegoat out of a Southern blonde and achieved huge ratings.

I was laughing at your statement that Amanda, I highlighted and said Zuckerman, ( you know Moonves is Jewish) :D was really punished a lot by ultra tan. But CBS had no need to have Julie roast her as they already made a scapegoat out of a Southern blonde and achieved huge ratings.

Yep, Aaryn got sacrificed and GM will be the next.

I get your point!

I am glad that amanda is gone. Amanda is totally oblivious to her assholeness.

Ya I got that all season. She has made comments like - Where did casting find these people? All through the game she was the victim and others were the bullies. You are so right. She doesn't have a clue.

Poor Amanda. She seems to really believe that her "pizza boy" will move to Florida and they'll live happily ever after.

She's as delusional about McCrae as GinaMarie is about Nick.

The show won't be as entertaining without Amanda, but I won't miss her saying "100%" a hundred times a day. ;)