Amanda - Week 10 - Evicted (Sep. 5) - Juror #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She took the entire bottle of wine? Wow. As for his girlfriend Jessica, I can't imagine that she would ever speak to him again. who would date that creep? Right?

Only creeps like Amanda....hopefully Jessica isn't as creepy as McFilthy...but I don't know........

The Queen is still asleep. Can't wait for her to go. I am tired of her face and her voice.

9jhapv.jpg

Hey!! Why get outta bed; that would be something NEW for her...afterall, McStinky will figure out a way for her to stay!! She doesn't have to do anything but talk baby talk, drink all the booze, and claim to be the victim of harrassment....she's a real loser (oh, I forgot sleep with McNasty...how gross)

Well I'm totally confused as to who is going home, Amanda seems soo positive that she has the numbers to stay when I thought everyone wanted one of em out, mccrackhead, acts like telling them he will be the replacement mom next week is gonna do the trick, what are these 2 smokin? But who knows, this is the stupidest bunch ever to be on BB

The above video is soooo disgusting, seriously, who do these ppl think they are? I'm gobsmacked

Sooo if some don't think these sort of remarks should be mentioned or referred to at all during their 'chat' with Julie

as they are evicted....

Does that mean we can look forward to future HGs spewing this sort of talk on the live feeds ... thinking that it's

ok with the viewing public ?

just wondering

Sooo if some don't think these sort of remarks should be mentioned or referred to at all during their 'chat' with Julie

as they are evicted....

Does that mean we can look forward to future HGs spewing this sort of talk on the live feeds ... thinking that it's

ok with the viewing public ?

just wondering

OMG the Internet, chats and the media are filled with people trashing them and they will see that. I don't think it has to be Julie on the live show. JMO

I still feel it's kinder to forewarn them that there may be repercussions because of their behavior while

in the House.

It's kinder than having it all dumped on them the night the show ends. At least they can prepare

somewhat.

JMO

Julie is the host of the show. She conducts the exit interviews. She should absolutely question evictees about their behavior in the house. Frankly, I think it's the most significant part of her job. Although that bit a couple weeks ago where she had the house guests guessing who had a baby and what they named it was quite compelling. :inquisitive: (couldn't find a good old fashioned eye roll smiley down there. :P)

Julie is the host of the show. She conducts the exit interviews. She should absolutely question evictees about their behavior in the house. Frankly, I think it's the most significant part of her job. Although that bit a couple weeks ago where she had the house guests guessing who had a baby and what they named it was quite compelling. :inquisitive: (couldn't find a good old fashioned eye roll smiley down there. :P)

I really don't think Julie has say in what she asks...I imagine everything is written for her and pre-approved.

Do they not realize who the F'ng host of the show is!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS H CHRIST.

Would it not be cool during Amanda's interview Julie tells her: "And by the way, I'm Asain and I make damn good fried rice."

And if Julie said that to me I would say then I'd love for you to make me some. :D

I really don't think Julie has say in what she asks...I imagine everything is written for her and pre-approved.

Uh Julie is married the the head honcho of CBS, I. Doubt anyone screens her questions, I'm sure she tells the others what is gonna be asked, etc, she runs it all, it's her baby, she's in charge

Then she should have been performing the most "significant part of her job" all 14 seasons before this and not just now when it comes off as completely self-serving for numerous reasons.

And if Julie said that to me I would say then I'd love for you to make me some. :D

:lipsrsealed2::laugh4:

^^^ I haven't watched but the last season and 1/2 with a few episodes here and there the couple seasons before that, so I really wouldn't know what she did or didn't ask in the past.

If questioning evicted house guests on their appalling behavior is a new tactic, i'd say it's a step in the right direction. :)

And hope it continues.

^^^ I haven't watched but the last season and 1/2 with a few episodes here and there the couple seasons before that, so I really wouldn't know what she did or didn't ask in the past.

If questioning evicted house guests on their appalling behavior is a new tactic, i'd say it's a step in the right direction. :)

And hope it continues.

I watched every season and there has been comparable behaviour, by winners no less, and they got a pass.

A bit late to the party - a decade and a half into it - IMO. But the ratings were calling.