GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is very sure of himself!

I hope that makes GM suspicious and she puts up Andy, so he can squirm for a while.

Well the Exterminators were up in HOH throwing around who should go up. I think Spencer might want to break the record of times on the block.

If production would have known ahead of time how many times he be 'UP' ... maybe they would

have bought a recliner for him...

I think Spencer volunteered.

Ha! He is just asking to go home.. When you get that sure, that's when the tables turn. And who wants to break the record for most times on the block anyway? I guess that will be his final 2 speech

Ha! He is just asking to go home.. When you get that sure, that's when the tables turn. And who wants to break the record for most times on the block anyway? I guess that will be his final 2 speech

Yeah, he can brag that he was considered so useless in the game that there were always better players (if any of them could be called that) sitting next to him so he was safe every time he was on the block.

StrayCat : " he was considered so useless in the game that there were always better players (if any of them could be called that) sitting next to him so he was safe every time he was on the block. "

TRUE DAT..... yep

Poor GM couldn't get the right word in her nom speech! I am starting to like her more and more. She better watch the boys in her alliance, once it gets to four she will be the first one they put up.

Poor GM couldn't get the right word in her nom speech! I am starting to like her more and more. She better watch the boys in her alliance, once it gets to four she will be the first one they put up.

That's what happens when you're handed a script and you are not prepared. Evidently, dynamic is not a word she uses daily. lol

I can't help thinking that as much as she considers herself the BB rebel, she is being used by the others to do their dirty work. She'll be gone next week because she can't compete and the chances of Elissa winning HOH are nil. She targeted herself by making herself the strong player this week. The men will stick together.

Don't know about win... but, would love to see at least 1 of them in the F3

No. I meant I cannot believe that spencer or andy could win this thing. LOL. I am with you on wanting elissa and or ginamarie in the final. Would love it if they were the final two.

No. I meant I cannot believe that spencer or andy could win this thing. LOL. I am with you on wanting elissa and or ginamarie in the final. Would love it if they were the final two.

I really don't see that Spencer would think that Andy would be the one to go to F2 with. I am hoping they all see that and dump Andy. I would think they would want to go with Judd because they mostly feel that he got a second chance. Maybe against Elissa because they all think she doesn't need the money. Diffidently taking Andy would be stupid. Heck I don't know if Spencer can win against anyone come to think of it.

I really don't see that Spencer would think that Andy would be the one to go to F2 with. I am hoping they all see that and dump Andy. I would think they would want to go with Judd because they mostly feel that he got a second chance. Maybe against Elissa because they all think she doesn't need the money. Diffidently taking Andy would be stupid. Heck I don't know if Spencer can win against anyone come to think of it.

Good points, but I think it's too late for them to think about that. Amanda and Aaryn were the ones to keep to guarantee votes their way. Just my opinion. I think if it's Andy and Spencer it's Andy's game. If Judd in there they will give it to him. I think if it's GM and Elissa F2, it's any one of them for the win.

I think that they all like ginamarie despite some differences along the way. She's the heart of gold girl with the spongebob sailor mouth. Elissa not so much. I would not want to be F2 with andy or spencer. both should be evicted asap. neither has ruffled feathers to the point of exclusion. nobody has a real clue how deceitful they are. Both are playing great big brother. spencer; especially.

Was anyone else cracking up last night watching GM pour her Diet Coke while talking with McRae?? Did she think she was doing shots? I am sure it was a nerves thing but it was quite comical. I wish she wouldn't have said such nasty things cause I really could have liked her.

I think that they all like ginamarie despite some differences along the way. She's the heart of gold girl with the spongebob sailor mouth. Elissa not so much. I would not want to be F2 with andy or spencer. both should be evicted asap. neither has ruffled feathers to the point of exclusion. nobody has a real clue how deceitful they are. Both are playing great big brother. spencer; especially.

AUG 5, CAM 1/2 7:06PM

While in the bathroom, Spencer, Amanda and Andy are talking as McCrae showers. They are talking about how easy the spray tan washes off and then suddenly, completely out of the blue, Spencer says, "I like to beat off to child p*rn. Did I ever tell y'all about that?"

"Oh God," says Andy.

"I love it. Beating off to child p*rn is my favorite thing there is." Spencer is talking directly into his microphone...or is that McCrae's? (UPDATE: It is McCrae's microphone, and Spencer is pretending to be him as he speaks.)

He continues, "I love it when they're around 3 or 4 years old. My favorite ones are when you can tell they're in a basement."

Andy is uncomfortable, Amanda smiles. Andy changes the subject by asking what they are having for dinner.

Spencer might've ruffled a few..............

Viewers don't vote. I was talking about the jury. They said nothing much when he said that so what makes you think that they will even remember? I could have gone the remainder of the season and not been reminded of that POS and what he said, btw. It was really bad in my book and he is ridiculous no matter joke or not.

And......he said something the other night that was so incredible that I thought to myself that spencer really does have problems. About the abs being sore????? Did you hear it?

Viewers don't vote. I was talking about the jury. They said nothing much when he said that so what makes you think that they will even remember? I could have gone the remainder of the season and not been reminded of that POS and what he said, btw. It was really bad in my book and he is ridiculous no matter joke or not.

Of course they won't because it has nothing to do with race!

AUG 5, CAM 1/2 7:06PM

While in the bathroom, Spencer, Amanda and Andy are talking as McCrae showers. They are talking about how easy the spray tan washes off and then suddenly, completely out of the blue, Spencer says, "I like to beat off to child p*rn. Did I ever tell y'all about that?"

"Oh God," says Andy.

"I love it. Beating off to child p*rn is my favorite thing there is." Spencer is talking directly into his microphone...or is that McCrae's? (UPDATE: It is McCrae's microphone, and Spencer is pretending to be him as he speaks.)

He continues, "I love it when they're around 3 or 4 years old. My favorite ones are when you can tell they're in a basement."

Andy is uncomfortable, Amanda smiles. Andy changes the subject by asking what they are having for dinner.

Spencer might've ruffled a few..............

I bet journalist Julie won't touch that one with a 10 foot pole. She avoided Howard's sexual remarks and I am sure will avoid other remarks as well.