GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Ugly and anorexic but with makeup and photoshop you can make a pig win an animal paegent.

At least GM is smart enough to know that she isn't built for college or a career and that being a low-teir bikini model or Honey Boo Boo's paegent coordinator is the height of her aspirations and the ceiling of her worth on this planet.

Hopefully she can get help for her Bulimia issues and also help for her attatchment issues....the Nick delusionals are unhealthy.

It's funny because I was thinking that pageants are for pigs!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that ginamarie is interested in becoming what some of us wish or think that she should become. I don't know anybody like ginamarie and if I do they hide that part of their persona from me. Ginamarie is probably tough because she had or has to be. I've no clue what made her ginamarie. What I can and did do is not support her any longer on this forum because of the awful things that continue to spew from her mouth. I will probably never meet the woman and don't really care whether she gets help or doesn't get help or whether she needs or wants help or is perfectly happy as she is. Ginamarie seems somewhat sad to me but there again; there are far sadder and more deserving people in this world for whom I will bestow my godspeed wishes than some silly woman who looks and acts like an ignorant tart on a reality show.

Ginamarie should be horsewhipped!..stupid p.o.s...she is out of her mind what little she has that is..she just said Elissa is autistic saying they look normal but they are slow ..what a f'n idiot she is! my 25 year old son has aspergers autism and has a genius i.q...Einstein had aspergers so did mozart ..i'm done with this low life garbage! i don't think this bitch has ever read a book in her dumb life :censored::censored::death:

6:46PM BBT GM is comparing Elissa to "a kid I used to work with, he was slow, you had to go slow, oh what is it called?" Andy asks "Down Syndrome?" GM "No" Spencer "Brain dumb?" GM "Ha no! oh it's not ADHD it's oh Autism! They look normal but they aren't you gotta go slow" She leaves the room.
Judd "Why does she say things like that?"

Ginamarie should be horsewhipped!..stupid p.o.s...she is out of her mind what little she has that is..she just said Elissa is autistic saying they look normal but they are slow ..what a f'n idiot she is! my 25 year old son has aspergers autism and has a genius i.q...Einstein had aspergers so did mozart ..i'm done with this low life garbage! i don't think this bitch has ever read a book in her dumb life :censored::censored::death:

I agree with you totally. She is just as bad as Aaryn, Amanda, Spencer, Andy....they all should be horsewhipped for their comments...and GM thinking she is entitled to "Her and Nick's" bed is also unbelievable. They had that big stink with Candice and Jessie about no one owns a bed.....and I guess that is true until it comes to her and the guy who "loves" her bed....hope Nick has that restraining order in place.

I agree with you totally. She is just as bad as Aaryn, Amanda, Spencer, Andy....they all should be horsewhipped for their comments...and GM thinking she is entitled to "Her and Nick's" bed is also unbelievable. They had that big stink with Candice and Jessie about no one owns a bed.....and I guess that is true until it comes to her and the guy who "loves" her bed....hope Nick has that restraining order in place.

you are so right! :cheers:

agree

I am not sure I get the outrage. I have a mentally handicapped 39 year old nephew and I was not offended. I thought GM was just having trouble finding the right word. I think she was looking for the word autistic. She talked fondly of the boy that was autistic.

hamster.gif

I am not defender of Gina Marie's trash mouth but people are really reaching. :dontgetit:

I doubt that ginamarie is interested in becoming what some of us wish or think that she should become. I don't know anybody like ginamarie and if I do they hide that part of their persona from me. Ginamarie is probably tough because she had or has to be. I've no clue what made her ginamarie. What I can and did do is not support her any longer on this forum because of the awful things that continue to spew from her mouth. I will probably never meet the woman and don't really care whether she gets help or doesn't get help or whether she needs or wants help or is perfectly happy as she is. Ginamarie seems somewhat sad to me but there again; there are far sadder and more deserving people in this world for whom I will bestow my godspeed wishes than some silly woman who looks and acts like an ignorant tart on a reality show.

You are right about her, but what I think you have not grasped is the way she overcomes her sadness. She knows she is not as pretty or smart as she would like to be and that she has not gotten the mate she would like to have, and yet she pushes through with a kind of determination to live that I rather admire. She knows what she comes from and that she is not capable of being other than that, so she uses it and defends it partly from ignorance and partly from desperation. That part of her is where the awful stuff comes from because it is based on seeing humans at their worst and measuring them by that because that is what one thinks of everyone (including oneself) and is and revels in also.

FRom what I have seen, this aspect is what makes it so easy for jurors to believe people are guilty when presumption of innocence should guide them

I am not sure I get the outrage. I have a mentally handicapped 39 year old nephew and I was not offended. I thought GM was just having trouble finding the right word. I think she was looking for the word autistic. She talked fondly of the boy that was autistic.

hamster.gif

I am not defender of Gina Marie's trash mouth but people are really reaching. :dontgetit:

I agree, she was only talking about the autistic child she knew whom she had to go slow to deal with and that shows patience and tolerance. She is rather basic in the way she talks and looks at things, but this had no meanness in it.

I am not sure I get the outrage. I have a mentally handicapped 39 year old nephew and I was not offended. I thought GM was just having trouble finding the right word.

Maybe she's umm, "Brain dumb?"

Ha ha no! Oh it's Autism!

Dat's it. Youse has Autism, Ginamarie. Dem cock-a-roach-es 'n rats needs ta talk slower twos ya.

• See what I did there?

hamster.gif

People LIVE their tv shows.

smfh

Totally agree

I am so hoping that the vote is a tie tonight. It would be fitting since Gina Maria had the gonads to do what everyone in the house could not do, put up McCranda. I can only imagine the look on Amanda's face as Gina Marie plays judge, jury and executioner.

:giljotiini: