GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I think that maybe I had some kind of BB mental breakdown for a bit and felt sorry for ginamarie and kind of wanted the tough staten island girl to win it all but after turkinator repeated what she said from the live feed, ginamarie can kiss it. I want her evicted and I want julie chen to confront her just like she confronted aaryn.. Actually, I am going to have to root like a truffle-hunting pig for elissa and judd though elissa plucks my last nerve and judd getting the second chance isn't all that fair; truth be told and judd is a floater and was really mean to jessie. Let's not forget that.

Exact same for me...except I am one of the few people that don't really mind Andy too much. I guess it's because he reminds me of a friend I had in college. He backstabs everyone but everyone knows and no one minds cause he is not that bad to hang out with. You never trust him, but in the same sense you don't value him enough to care.

I've said before that I wish that I could like andy. I just don't. He's a nasty thing. Will likely win it all though.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that maybe I had some kind of BB mental breakdown for a bit and felt sorry for ginamarie and kind of wanted the tough staten island girl to win it all but after turkinator repeated what she said from the live feed, ginamarie can kiss it. I want her evicted and I want julie chen to confront her just like she confronted aaryn.. Actually, I am going to have to root like a truffle-hunting pig for elissa and judd though elissa plucks my last nerve and judd getting the second chance isn't all that fair; truth be told and judd is a floater and was really mean to jessie. Let's not forget that.

I've said before that I wish that I could like andy. I just don't. He's a nasty thing. Will likely win it all though.

'I am going to have to root like a truffle-hunting pig'... damn, I love your posts...

Monk

Of the HG's left I'm still pulling for Gina Marie. I've stopped judging these assholes based on what spews from their drug and alcohol induced mouths.

Based on the vile nasty things they have said none of them deserve to win but I know dat ain't gonna happen so WTF.... Geaux Gina Marie

I was sorta going her way until the Elissa son remark. Nope. Hope the boys send her home soon.

Ginamarie was starting to act human ..but i guess people can't hide their real selves for long..she's ignorant and any good feelings i started to feel are gone..and it has nothing to do with Elissa ..GM was actually not saying such hateful things for awhile...she parrots who she hangs with only she goes to the lowest point one can go ..the boy's are disgusting as well ..is it not possible to play this game without stooping to these levels? people can hate Elissa all they want but i don't recall her ever calling people disgusting ,vile names..she has said that someone is disgusting and gross ..all you have to do is watch the feeds to see that.

:cry: i have to give Judd credit for speaking up about her son but he's calling people gross names, too..now that i think about it GM really hasn't stopped calling Candice names ..and she's proud of it! :disgust::censored:

I was watching after dark and gm was talking about how amanda is disgusting for talking about elissa's kids and then hours later she says something about them worse then Amanda ever did. She is insane.

I caught that also, she seems to be very emotionally unstable but that might work to her advantage during the game.

“Nobody likes you, nobody wants you, even your own mother...At least my mom likes me, unlike yours," GM referencing Candice having been adopted.

Facts not in evidence. There's no proof that GM's mother wanted her--i.e. maybe she forgot to take her birth control pills or a rubber broke.

good one turk!! :clap: i forgot how ignorant she is :furious:

I am sad to have given-up on ginamarie but her nasty mouth is beyond repair. Something is drastically wrong with anyone who even thinks the invectives that pour (unfortunately) unheeded from her piehole. Someone in the house should have told ginamarie and amanda and spencer and aaryn, in particular, that they need to STFU. It is the only way.

Gina Marie lost me a few weeks ago when she went on that rant about people using her bed when she was HOH last time and used some profane words for (I can't even say it) Something about why nobody wants to sleep with Andy and something about gay sexual acts.

I was done with her then.

GM will go shortly. The boys won't keep her.

this is true, she got the blood on her hands for them and now they are done with her..........

Someone in the house should have told ginamarie and amanda and spencer and aaryn, in particular, that they need to STFU. It is the only way.

The house didn't want to so no one did........whatever the house wants......

I do not like amanda. I do not like mccrae. I do not like andy. I do not like spencer.

I do not like green eggs and ham. :giggle:

Just when you think these HGs couldn't stoop any lower, I'm watching my live feeds and GM felt the necessity to call Elissa's 8 year old son a Puerto Rican dirt-bag because his skin wasn't white enough.

Comments like this and Gms comments about Candice's mother being a crack-whore who must have been "whoring" around because she was white and had a Bi-racial child give you some insight on what's in GMs heart and the morals and values she has.

:o

I am sad to have given-up on ginamarie but her nasty mouth is beyond repair. Something is drastically wrong with anyone who even thinks the invectives that pour (unfortunately) unheeded from her piehole. Someone in the house should have told ginamarie and amanda and spencer and aaryn, in particular, that they need to STFU. It is the only way.

I'm not surprised at what comes out of her mouth. I was never on board with her, because I never forgot what she said and did to Candice for no reason. Candice never did anything to GM and came to comfort her neurotic behind after Nick left. But, that didn't matter. She's vile and needs to be called out for it. I hope that Julie Chen calls her and Amanda out on the horrible things they have said. My only hope is that after she finds out about losing her job, she'll think twice about what comes out of her mouth and try and change.

Ugly and anorexic but with makeup and photoshop you can make a pig win an animal paegent.

At least GM is smart enough to know that she isn't built for college or a career and that being a low-teir bikini model or Honey Boo Boo's paegent coordinator is the height of her aspirations and the ceiling of her worth on this planet.

Hopefully she can get help for her Bulimia issues and also help for her attatchment issues....the Nick delusionals are unhealthy.