GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't like that Judd and GM are saying McRae has to go first because he is a comp beast......he is not a beast at comps but Amanda has proven that when she needs to she can step it up....I so want Amanda to go first, hope they change their minds .....

Amanda should go first, then this show will actually be about what it is meant to be about, the game. I'm so tired of the drama, and yes, last night I found myself wanting to muzzle Elissa. While I can't stand Amanda's behaviour, Elissa was getting on my nerves last night. We already know she thinks Amanda is gross & disgusting, so stop the rhetoric. It only makes you look as bad as her. Once Amanda is gone, maybe the hgs will actually relax and enjoy themselves while competing like they should be. Whenever Elissa goes, that's fine, but taking out the pressure cooker will help everyone focus and get on with the task at hand.

Of all the HG's left, GM is the only one with the balls to stand up to Amanda if she starts her crap....None of the guys will do a dang thing 'cause they are all "scared". Andy and Spencer (two worthless players) say they will throw the veto so they don't have to stand the wrath of Amanda....what a bunch of losers

Little do they remember that, when you cross McCranda you suffer the consequences whether you are responsible or not. You get caught in the cross-fire.

I'm glad GinaMarie will (hopefully) be getting McManda out of the house and she has been much more likable and pleasant lately, but she is definitely a malicious person. Some seem to be quickly forgetting her comments about Candice being adopted and blaming it on who she aligned with now that GM has teamed up with their favorites.

She hasn't totally changed and I for one, have not forgotten her past behaviour. She started crude comments about Jessie and Candice in the jury house and that easily reminded me that she too had shown poor judgment in the past.

If McCrae goes in the first eviction on Thursday all GM or Ellisa has to say to her is "Well, McCrae will be banging Jessie tonight" and she will run out of the house screaming for McCrae!!!! :lol2::lol2::laugh4::laugh4::lol2::lol2:

All anyone has to say if McCrae leaves is "Give Jessie a hug for me", and Amanda will blow a gasket big time!

All anyone has to say if McCrae leaves is "Give Jessie a hug for me", and Amanda will blow a gasket big time!

That's the one reason I want to see McCrae go before Amanda. It would be hilarious/scary/fascinating to see her freak the eff out about what he might be doing w/out being under her watchful eye. Of course, he will simply nap peacefully without her bugging him all the time. :P

I'd rather she go first though, just to see if he has any game/personality.

thanks and I agree and think that a lot of people have prejudiced parents and they realize that their parents' view is wrong and still love them, but simply do not follow that line of thought and that has made real change happen in the South, but there are also a lot of people who are still banging that racist drum. I too have been frustrated at the acceptance of the remarks as I do not allow them to go unnoticed.

Not only am I offended by Aaryn's blaming being from the south for her behaviour and remarks, it is also offensive that she claims it is because she is just an "All-American girl". If she thinks that statement represents every American, then there is a definite problem somewhere and it is scary to think that she, and possibly others around her think that excuses her/their behaviour.

The point Kaetra was that GM knew that Aaryn would only go back to working with the McNasty's if she stayed and GM didn't want to chance it. Smart move, even if it did hurt her heart.

Along with her new alliance, GM has had about enough of the drama. It is better to get out the main cause of the drama first so that everyone can finally do what they came to do and that is play for themselves.

I just said I didn't think she would and she did so kudos to GM , I was happy she she did what she said she was gonna do, no big

Last night when GM was talking to Amanda and then later when she was talking to the other house guess, she talked about how she came into the house alone and she will have to leave the game alone. But, she talked about leaving the house and walking out into Nick's arms...I am still trying to figure out how this woman got so delusional. Is there a secret room in the house that GM and Nick were allowed to hang out in? Did Nick say things to her that we do not know about? Maybe he did something while we watched FOTH. Unfortunately, this woman is going to be crushed if Nick tells her that he doesn't want her.

So the add I see today stuck between the posters here is for Kotex. sFun_crazy.gif I guess the add $$ keep this place running. For years the posters contributed $$ to Morty.

Nick never gave GM anything but friendship and never told her anything different. I think she will be fine just to be his friend.

I think she will laugh at herself when they play back her obsession after the show.

Last night when GM was talking to Amanda and then later when she was talking to the other house guess, she talked about how she came into the house alone and she will have to leave the game alone. But, she talked about leaving the house and walking out into Nick's arms...I am still trying to figure out how this woman got so delusional. Is there a secret room in the house that GM and Nick were allowed to hang out in? Did Nick say things to her that we do not know about? Maybe he did something while we watched FOTH. Unfortunately, this woman is going to be crushed if Nick tells her that he doesn't want her.

I think GM IS delusional about Nick...but then its a few weeks of 24/7...maybe it gets intense??? But I give her MAJOR PROPS for verbally standing up to Amaniac! The NEWYORKESE folks laughed at is gonna "bring down the house"!!! And then when she actually thinks and plans she has a pretty grip on what's going on in there!!!

If GM should wind up in the F2 my guess is she wins hands down against anybody thats still in the house. She will get major props for being the one who put up Amanda & McCrae. Especially from Andy, Spencer, Ellisa and Judd if they wind up in the jury. If she suceeds in getting Am & Mc both out with the DE she could wind up with their votes as well. Candice could be a vote against her depending on wether she votes from her heart or from game played best.

So far every horse I've picked to win this year has come up lame so I hope I'm not jinxing my new favorite player.

GEAUX TEAM GINA MARIE. :party_smilie:

I think game wise, GM should take Amanda and Spencer to F3. This week she should send McC followed by Andy. Then get out Elissa and Judd. I don't think Amanda has any chance of winning anymore and that is why I would keep dragging her along for the ride.

GM's best chance to win is against Elissa, I would think. Helen and Candice are the only sure votes for Elissa. And the McNastys and Aaryn will never vote for Elissa. I don't think Spencer or Andy would vote for her either.

You really never know how anyone will vote. There are always bitter feelings, jealousies etc in the end.

I don't like Elissa or Andy, and although I am not keen on anyone else if GM doesn't win, anyone other than Elissa and Andy to win is fine by me.

I'm with steve, I don't want to jinx anybody so with hesitation I say that I am fine with elissa and ginamarie final 2 or ginamarie and judd final 2. judd needs to stay away from a male alliance with the fat guy and the fop. I wouldn't trust either of them around the corner. ginamarie for the win. I am making no apologies for it. That's my stand.