GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I support ginamarie in spite of her godawful language and racial epithets simply because I think that she is probably the least-educated of the bunch and likely has had life a bit tougher than the rest of them and so, ginamarie is something of a tough girl maybe because life made her be that. It does not excuse her filthy mouth but I think all that she has said is going to come back to haunt her well enough already.

I would like to think that a hard-bitten girl from staten island would be strong enough to win the $500,000 and use it to make her life a better place.

Perhaps those P'sOS underestimated ginamarie.

ita! plus i can't wait to see amazon bitch and her dirty boy flip out!!!! :party_smilie:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, this is the 1st time this season I'm excited about BB. Just the thought about McManda going up and one of them going home has really got me going!!!

This is the first time I'm excited and actually regretting not getting the feeds. I cannot wait to see Amanda flip out when she realizes the entire house is against HER. They might all have to hide int he HoH room together... or maybe the producers can slip Amanda some Valium instead of her other meds.

This is the first time I'm excited and actually regretting not getting the feeds. I cannot wait to see Amanda flip out when she realizes the entire house is against HER. They might all have to hide int he HoH room together... or maybe the producers can slip Amanda some Valium instead of her other meds.

It definitely will be interesting to see her reaction when she realizes she has no power.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, I just can't believe how Amanda is so like saying how stupid it is, she act like she and mcnasty are the only ones deserving to not be on the block. This girl is sooooo off the chain

Now GM and Amanda are having a heart to heart and are making nice. This really sucks!

You know Amanda is still going to be trying to push getting Elissa up if one of the McNastys come off the block. She has to make nice with GM to get her to cooperate.

I don't think GM will give in to Amanda. I CANT believe though that the exterminators are talking about making the same mistake as everyone else and keeping Amanda over McCrea. OMG really?

I think that ginamarie will do what ginamarie wants to do. She is probably loving the attention but the toilet paper roll knows that the smart thing to do is break-up the couple no matter which one goes. One of them might win POV so it is pointless to worry over which one goes at this point.

I don't think GM will give in to Amanda. I CANT believe though that the exterminators are talking about making the same mistake as everyone else and keeping Amanda over McCrea. OMG really?

I understand their logic. From a game point view, it would be a sure win if Amanda was one of the final two. But I am hoping that neither one of them will make it that far.

WTG GM, I loved how she stood up to Amanda and told her the truth .Other HG and survivor players made the same mistake and let a power couple or family member get to the final 3.

went from being utterly useless to the captain seat :animated_bouncy:

How does anyone keep a straight face when GM goes on about her "relationship" with Nick?

There are a lot of weird things in the BB house, but that particular delusion takes the cake. It's embarrassing. :no:

Poor little lamb...I think even when Nick totally blows her off after the show she still won't get it.

NYROSE when I flashbacked to last night at 8:59, Amanda had been going on and on about getting rid of El to GM because she said that Elissa was getting stronger. Amanda was very demanding and annoying, as she always is. Then GM told her that she needed to go to bathroom and get something to drink. After Amanda left, GM looked at the camera to let us know that she was on to her. She made hand signals describing Amanda as crazy, and telling America that she was going on the block. I hope that GM doesn't let Amanda get in her head. I'm not crazy about GM, and I want forget what she said or how she treated Candace, but right now she is probably only 1 of 2 allies in the house that will not put El on the block.

These HG misfits this year disgust me with how little they have played the game and treated other players. And it bothers me even more that Aaryn blames her actions on being from the south and the way she was raised. Well I'm from the south, and I am not racist or do I take pleasure in hurting others with verbal insults. If I was raised to be prejudice that does not give me an excuse to continue being that way. Sorry if I got off topic. I have just about had it with the way some of these HG treat other players. I was very disturbed when GM said hurtful things to Candice. But as I said, GM will hopefully get out one of the McCrands. Amanda, and her crew have taken this game way past a competition but more to a personal level.

thanks and I agree and think that a lot of people have prejudiced parents and they realize that their parents' view is wrong and still love them, but simply do not follow that line of thought and that has made real change happen in the South, but there are also a lot of people who are still banging that racist drum. I too have been frustrated at the acceptance of the remarks as I do not allow them to go unnoticed.

I so want to see GM tear Amanda a new one. But does Amanda's thought that GM can be convinced to go after Elissa because Elissa took out her bestie Aaryn have any weight?

I was pretty surprised GM voted Aaryn. What was the point of that?

The point Kaetra was that GM knew that Aaryn would only go back to working with the McNasty's if she stayed and GM didn't want to chance it. Smart move, even if it did hurt her heart.

I don't think GM will put them up and if she is just acting then great job, but I will be surprised if she puts Amanda or Mcnasty , I hope I get surprised

Along with her new alliance, GM has had about enough of the drama. It is better to get out the main cause of the drama first so that everyone can finally do what they came to do and that is play for themselves.