GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

OMG! I'm soooo happy that McNasty's didn't win. Amanda already telling GM what she better do with the noms. GM can take her crap just like Elissa did. Only GM will not laugh in her face but she WILL get IN her face. LOL Going to be a good week. FINALLY!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? would you give a synopsis please?

As I have said, she is a product of her environment. She glommed onto Aryan (as one who exudes privilege and mean popular blonde girl status) and brought out all the racial crap she has heard in her hood to match her. Now around folks who are more mature, she will be that also...

I agree. In spite of the fact that Ginamarie has said some deplorable things, I think it was just to be part of the "cool group" of Aaryn and Kaitlyn. I think that deep inside she probably isn't as unkind as her words portrayed her to be. I definitely don't think she's selfish and completely self-centered like Amanda.

I just don't like that Judd and GM are saying McRae has to go first because he is a comp beast......he is not a beast at comps but Amanda has proven that when she needs to she can step it up....I so want Amanda to go first, hope they change their minds .....

OMG! I'm soooo happy that McNasty's didn't win. Amanda already telling GM what she better do with the noms. GM can take her crap just like Elissa did. Only GM will not laugh in her face but she WILL get IN her face. LOL Going to be a good week. FINALLY!

Of all the HG's left, GM is the only one with the balls to stand up to Amanda if she starts her crap....None of the guys will do a dang thing 'cause they are all "scared". Andy and Spencer (two worthless players) say they will throw the veto so they don't have to stand the wrath of Amanda....what a bunch of losers

I just don't like that Judd and GM are saying McRae has to go first because he is a comp beast......he is not a beast at comps but Amanda has proven that when she needs to she can step it up....I so want Amanda to go first, hope they change their minds .....

The reason I'd like to see McCrae go first is because without him Amanda will have NO backup. If Amanda goes first I think that McCrae will fall right into the welcome circle of Judd, Spencer and Andy. Because he aligned himself with Amanda he's my last choice for winner.

I'm glad GinaMarie will (hopefully) be getting McManda out of the house and she has been much more likable and pleasant lately, but she is definitely a malicious person. Some seem to be quickly forgetting her comments about Candice being adopted and blaming it on who she aligned with now that GM has teamed up with their favorites.

I'm glad GinaMarie will (hopefully) be getting McManda out of the house and she has been much more likable and pleasant lately, but she is definitely a malicious person. Some seem to be quickly forgetting her comments about Candice being adopted and blaming it on who she aligned with now that GM has teamed up with their favorites.

I didn't forget and don't think that Ginamarie should get a pass on what she's said. I think in many ways she's extremely insecure and perhaps overcompensates by fighting dirty. I gave my opinion of what the reason might be for her behavior, but it doesn't make the hurtful things that she has said excusable. She's an adult and should be held accountable for what she has said every bit as much as any of the others. I hope she has the capacity to feel genuine regret for the pain she has caused. And I SURE hope she doesn't use the lame excuse that Aaryn and Amanda have used: that darned amnesia kicking up again.

If McCrae goes in the first eviction on Thursday all GM or Ellisa has to say to her is "Well, McCrae will be banging Jessie tonight" and she will run out of the house screaming for McCrae!!!! :lol2::lol2::laugh4::laugh4::lol2::lol2:

The reason I'd like to see McCrae go first is because without him Amanda will have NO backup. If Amanda goes first I think that McCrae will fall right into the welcome circle of Judd, Spencer and Andy. Because he aligned himself with Amanda he's my last choice for winner.

I see your point and Amanda did say she doesn't want him there with all those girls but I don't think I can take Amanda all week, she will be awful!

If McCrae goes in the first eviction on Thursday all GM or Ellisa has to say to her is "Well, McCrae will be banging Jessie tonight" and she will run out of the house screaming for McCrae!!!! :lol2::lol2::laugh4::laugh4::lol2::lol2:

That's so true!! She says her biggest fear is that he goes to jury with all the females (fortunately, I don't think anyone in jury would be after the dirt bag; who, besides the Amazon wants that stinky douche-bag...unless it's revenge by Jessie)

Well if she did that it would part of the DE!

If Mcnasty goes first they could put her out right after with the DE and both would be gone! Then it would be a new beginning again.

NYROSE when I flashbacked to last night at 8:59, Amanda had been going on and on about getting rid of El to GM because she said that Elissa was getting stronger. Amanda was very demanding and annoying, as she always is. Then GM told her that she needed to go to bathroom and get something to drink. After Amanda left, GM looked at the camera to let us know that she was on to her. She made hand signals describing Amanda as crazy, and telling America that she was going on the block. I hope that GM doesn't let Amanda get in her head. I'm not crazy about GM, and I want forget what she said or how she treated Candace, but right now she is probably only 1 of 2 allies in the house that will not put El on the block.

These HG misfits this year disgust me with how little they have played the game and treated other players. And it bothers me even more that Aaryn blames her actions on being from the south and the way she was raised. Well I'm from the south, and I am not racist or do I take pleasure in hurting others with verbal insults. If I was raised to be prejudice that does not give me an excuse to continue being that way. Sorry if I got off topic. I have just about had it with the way some of these HG treat other players. I was very disturbed when GM said hurtful things to Candice. But as I said, GM will hopefully get out one of the McCrands. Amanda, and her crew have taken this game way past a competition but more to a personal level.

NYROSE when I flashbacked to last night at 8:59, Amanda had been going on and on about getting rid of El to GM because she said that Elissa was getting stronger. Amanda was very demanding and annoying, as she always is. Then GM told her that she needed to go to bathroom and get something to drink. After Amanda left, GM looked at the camera to let us know that she was on to her. She made hand signals describing Amanda as crazy, and telling America that she was going on the block. I hope that GM doesn't let Amanda get in her head. I'm not crazy about GM, and I want forget what she said or how she treated Candace, but right now she is probably only 1 of 2 allies in the house that will not put El on the block.

These HG misfits this year disgust me with how little they have played the game and treated other players. And it bothers me even more that Aaryn blames her actions on being from the south and the way she was raised. Well I'm from the south, and I am not racist or do I take pleasure in hurting others with verbal insults. If I was raised to be prejudice that does not give me an excuse to continue being that way. Sorry if I got off topic. I have just about had it with the way some of these HG treat other players. I was very disturbed when GM said hurtful things to Candice. But as I said, GM will hopefully get out one of the McCrands. Amanda, and her crew have taken this game way past a competition but more to a personal level.

I think at this point Elissa is the biggest threat to win. Everyone in the jury house hates Amanda. GM would be wise to consider that.

I think at this point Elissa is the biggest threat to win. Everyone in the jury house hates Amanda. GM would be wise to consider that.

If Elissa wins everyone will say it was rigged day one for Rachel Jr. to win.

Trivia - Thank you Gina Marie for giving us the first BLINDSIDE nomination of the season.

This is going to be epic! sHa_runaround.gif

Do you think there will be hugging at the end of this nom ceremony? Does BB make them do the hugging thing every time?

I support ginamarie in spite of her godawful language and racial epithets simply because I think that she is probably the least-educated of the bunch and likely has had life a bit tougher than the rest of them and so, ginamarie is something of a tough girl maybe because life made her be that. It does not excuse her filthy mouth but I think all that she has said is going to come back to haunt her well enough already.

I would like to think that a hard-bitten girl from staten island would be strong enough to win the $500,000 and use it to make her life a better place.

Perhaps those P'sOS underestimated ginamarie.