GinaMarie - Week 10 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think julie will push gm the same way about her comments on the show like she did aaryn :animated_bouncy:

GM wouldn't care anyway, she would be too busy looking though the audience for Nick.

Thanks Marty... I can only get satellite internet where I live and it's too weak for any video right now

If Gina does not put up Amanda and McCrae I'll be pissed.

She said in the storage room she is putting them up and she is not afraid of them.

Amanda delusional and is telling McCrae she can get her to put up Elissa.

The Exterminators saw what happened when Elissa put 1 of the McMandas on the block.

It would be a REALLY bad move to just put 1 of them up again.... if they want to break their hold on the house.

PLEASE do the smart thing GM if you even want to get close to the final 3

She said in the storage room she is putting them up and she is not afraid of them.

Amanda delusional and is telling McCrae she can get her to put up Elissa.

Mark my word Marty, an EPIC throw down of biblical porportions is brewing. You talk about a perfect storm, I can't wait.

Amanda goes toe to toe with anyone it seems, but will she go after GM this week hard after GM became a pit bull and wanted to attack her when Amanda called her out? Should be a good show.

When Worlds Collide. Trust me, it's gonna happen.

I so want to see GM tear Amanda a new one. But does Amanda's thought that GM can be convinced to go after Elissa because Elissa took out her bestie Aaryn have any weight?

I was pretty surprised GM voted Aaryn. What was the point of that?

I so want to see GM tear Amanda a new one. But does Amanda's thought that GM can be convinced to go after Elissa because Elissa took out her bestie Aaryn have any weight?

I was pretty surprised GM voted Aaryn. What was the point of that?

This season everybody has a "vote with the house" mentality, it shows her loyalty to her new alliance (which includes Andy), and Aaryn told her to so as not to be a target

I don't think GM will put them up and if she is just acting then great job, but I will be surprised if she puts Amanda or Mcnasty , I hope I get surprised

I don't think GM will put them up and if she is just acting then great job, but I will be surprised if she puts Amanda or Mcnasty , I hope I get surprised

You are going to be happy surprised! hugsmile2.gif

1175389_709627195729549_226280017_n.png

You are going to be happy surprised! hugsmile2.gif

1175389_709627195729549_226280017_n.png

Is she just b sing Andy then when I saw her talking to him, then Amanda came in, I worry about Andy

I am with slim and others on this, while I find the girl crass and loud, I don't think she is malicious and out of anyone except Elissa, if GM won I would not be unhappy, it would kill me if Amanda and Mcnasty won , it's like Maggie's season only far worse, makes me want to turn off bb forever, course I won't,lol

I hope she puts McManda up together or else they might wiggle their way out. I can't believe i was happy GM won hoh ! LOL

I know! I would have never thought I would be happy GM won! The more we see her interact with the mature people in the house, the more we get to see a part of her that we can root for.

Flash back to 8:58 PM, August 29, feed one or 2 and see what GM says to America after Amanda ranted on..You will love it!!

What happened? would you give a synopsis please?

I know! I would have never thought I would be happy GM won! The more we see her interact with the mature people in the house, the more we get to see a part of her that we can root for.

As I have said, she is a product of her environment. She glommed onto Aryan (as one who exudes privilege and mean popular blonde girl status) and brought out all the racial crap she has heard in her hood to match her. Now around folks who are more mature, she will be that also...