8/29 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The audience was filled with CBS employees again. Sarah from The Talk and an actor from Glee were sitting front row.

Well go figure - why am I not shocked. The whooped it up for ratings. Booing and laughing are not allowed unless you are CBS stacked audience.

America doesn't need her vote, that interview has no bearing on who Aaryn votes for at the end. None of the houseguest will see it until after the show is over, jury or remaining houseguests.

It would suck to hear and not be able to go home to your family. That is my take on that.

It was no doubt obvious that Aaryn knew what was up by the way she was so prepared to answer Julie's questions. You may not like her answers but she was "too" ready with answers to those though questions she got. I'm calling bullchit on that spontanious meeting with Julie. They let her know there was controversy surrounding comments she made earlier and she was not as surprized as I thought she would be.

I really think CBS (and Julie) gave her an easy out tonight.

I thought the interview was about right. I thought it was tough but not too tough. I don't think it was an easy interview. I don't know if CBS said something to her this week to alert her to what was coming, but I always felt that CBS had a long conversation with her back during the week that Candace was evicted. So, I would agree with you in the sense that she should of had some inkling that the subject might come up and I do think she had preplanned her answers.

i didnt expect her to take her to task like this

i wont be surprised if she refused to go to the finale :animated_bouncy:

If others like Amanda and Spencer didn't get similar treatment (which they won't), I won't blame her for refusing to come back.

Yeah, and technically it could have bearings on the vote if Amanda makes F2 bc doesn't Aaryn blame Amanda for making her look like a racist.

I don't think she and Amanda even talked at the beginning, and Julie made it pretty clear it was mostly at the start of the season. She was hanging with Kaitlyn and GM, she might try to blame it on GM though.

The feeds when on and Amanda was all over GM telling her to put up Elissa.

This could not be better.

Amanda and McCrea on the block ..... hope hope

I think Spencer and Judd are Chickens

The feeds when on and Amanda was all over GM telling her to put up Elissa.

This could not be better.

Amanda and McCrea on the block ..... hope hope

Yes they are chickens.And now they have chicken suits to prove it.

Did you that watched it not give us what Julie said because of spoilers?it won't come onhere toll2am,I woul love moredetails and I'm happy Julie said whatever it was, she deserved it, she's a mean girl

I just thought it was a bit laughable that Julie Chen--the woman who slept her way onto CBS with a married man, the woman who makes all kinds of Asian jokes on her show--tries to act morally superior to anyone. Aaryn definitely deserves harsh interviews, but leave it to the professionals Ms. Chen, especially since no one else has received that treatment. :lipsrsealed2:

Anyway, I'm glad GM won HOH. I figured she would win once the competition was revealed though. I cannot wait to see her nominate McCranda, especially since Amanda seems to think GM will do what she says. :lol2:

I just thought it was a bit laughable that Julie Chen--the woman who slept her way onto CBS with a married man, the woman who makes all kinds of Asian jokes on her show--tries to act morally superior to anyone. Aaryn definitely deserves harsh interviews, but leave it to the professionals Ms. Chen, especially since no one else has received that treatment. :lipsrsealed2:

Anyway, I'm glad GM won HOH. I figured she would win once the competition was revealed though. I cannot wait to see her nominate McCranda, especially since Amanda seems to think GM will do what she says. :lol2:

He was married when julie bagged him?

He was married when julie bagged him?

Technically, yes. They were living apart, but I have no doubt that she jumped on him the moment he filed for divorce.

It was nice to see Dan and Jeff and Jordan. Those other people, not so much.

ITA, though I'm not really a Jeff fan. Rachel and Brendon's interview was the worst, her interviewing skills have gotten even more horrible and Brendon seemed less than enthused over his marriage.

I hope it isn't tight, I do not want to see Spencer in a unitard.

What's this crud about Julie Chen sleeping her way to the top? The top of what, hosting Big Brother? Hosting Big Brother is a step down. She was the host of Big Brother years before dating Leslie Moonves and she had been an anchor/co-host of CBS Morning News and The Early Show before that.