8/29 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note?

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? YES

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Amanda about her harassing Elissa. Amanda will say it is all cleared up and they are friends now.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? Spencer - If he wins HOH he will finally be able to play the game without fear of getting nominated.

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? My guess is that we will see pageant Aaryn, so yes.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Judd what it's like being back in the house and he will somehow insert " J - U - double D" in the conversation.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? Spencer or Amanda

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? YES

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Spencer how he feels not to be the block and he will say something about it feels good......

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? Someone like Spencer just to see where his head is @.... Is he playing to win or content to finish 2/3....

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? Yes (and maybe with some tears in her eyes)

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Amanda will be all smiles and giggly. She may even say that no one comes between me and my man.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? GinaMarie (or Judd, but more so GM)

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? She'll have that smug smile on her face, but she'll be as classy as is possible for her.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....Ginamarie will cry.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? I want it to be Judd, Ginamarie or Spencer - in that order.

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? Aaryn will leave with "Former Model" behavior.

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Amanda about her insane actions regarding Elissa. Amanda will play it off as funny and say that they are all friends again.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? Unfortunately I think that one of the McNasty's will win HOH. (I would like Spencer to win) I also think that Elissa will be put on the block but Pandora's Box will appear and she will somehow be saved by a special power. (not the special power that Lawon missed out on.....)

1. Will Aaryn leave on a classy note? Yes. She will make nice with everybody as she walks out the door to greet her adoring fans and supporters. Would it not be a gas if she told Julie as soon as BB is over she will resume her career in beauty pegents!

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Andy will be the first person to hug the new HOH winner tonight.

3. Who do you think/want to win HOH on tonight's show? Gina Marie. It would be priceless to see her put up McDirtyDuo. Watching Amanda and Gina Marie go head to head in a trash talking throw down would be awesome.

here we go :animated_bouncy:

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Amanda about her harassing Elissa. Amanda will say it is all cleared up and they are friends now.

good call :animated_bouncy:

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Spencer how he feels not to be the block and he will say something about it feels good......

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight ..... Julie will ask Judd what it's like being back in the house and he will somehow insert " J - U - double D" in the conversation.

:animated_bouncy: close enough

2. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight .....Ginamarie will cry.

good call :animated_bouncy:

wow julie is destroying her

Uggh can't believe Im missing it

i didnt expect her to take her to task like this

i wont be surprised if she refused to go to the finale :animated_bouncy:

i think gm will be more combative if julie called her out like she did aaryn :animated_bouncy: