Sign in to follow this  
Startuppergirl

Amanda hating on Elissa

So how will Elissa get her wedding ring back????? I really hope it wasn't real, Amanda will probably say well it's mine now so too bad look pizza man we have rings............. I hope big brother makes her give them back.

The DR is well aware of the swap and I'm confident they will retrieve the property in question...if not I'm sure Amanda will return the ring upon knowledge of Andy's betrayal and Elissa keeping her promise.

...if not I'm sure Amanda will return the ring upon knowledge of Andy's betrayal and Elissa keeping her promise.

oh, for sure........... because Amanda has certainly shown she is a person of upstanding character and fairness (lol)

I know that A will return the rings when she knows E kept her promise. For all her stuff people do not like, she has a sense of fairness too. And she can reason even if sometimes her reasoning can only see her side she does use her mind and from there has an ethical sense not exhibited in how she is about her sexuality. She is ok with the idea that a deal is a deal...she had a deal with E and will keep her side of it.