Amanda hating on Elissa

I agree. even if aaryn ultimately went out the door she should have nominated amanda and mccrae. I like elissa okay and defend her in some instances but squeaky-clean; no. She stirs the pot very well.

Amanda assumes that Elissa stirs the pot continually only because Amanda is so egotistical, she thinks everything is about her. Reminds me of her least favourite guest, Jenn. Two peas in a pod J & A.

Sadly, there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance. A number of scientific articles have pointed out this fact and that the Rx drug companies do not know what they are doing...and they play a profit numbers game with the damaging side effects.

This is so true, NYROSE. All you have to do is look at the side effects of so many of the drugs on the market. And they are usually not used for only one purpose. They are all becoming multi-purpose drugs. Sadly, Adderall is supposed to be used for ADD/ADHD patients, but many are using the drug as a weight-loss product which has been deemed unacceptable by the drug company itself. However, doctors have a job to do and it is somehow proving to be easier for people to use the ADD/ADHD/AADD as an excuse for access to these medications. And let's not forget, that from her own admission of having abused cocaine, Amanda has managed to screw up her brains chemical balance all on her own.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been offline for most of the day with a migraine. I come back to find out that the free feeds are gone and Amanda is now staying?!?!? What kind of happy horseshit is this???

I don't know a whole hell of a lot about horseshit, but i can't imagine it's very happy right now!

I don't know a whole hell of a lot about horseshit, but i can't imagine it's very happy right now!

I'm just hoping that this is the house's way of keeping the beast caged until eviction time Thursday. I would trust that Elissa wouldn't fall for all the ass-kissing and phoney apologies spewing from the mouth of that hag. Time will tell and I truly hope that the majority of us are not disappointed. And if the McNasty's still believe in Andy's loyalty, well then they are even more delusional than the rest of us.

I'm just hoping that this is the house's way of keeping the beast caged until eviction time Thursday. I would trust that Elissa wouldn't fall for all the ass-kissing and phoney apologies spewing from the mouth of that hag. Time will tell and I truly hope that the majority of us are not disappointed. And if the McNasty's still believe in Andy's loyalty, well then they are even more delusional than the rest of us.

i agree..and i'm hoping this nightmare ends well ...with Andy walking out :dance2:

Sadly, there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance. A number of scientific articles have pointed out this fact and that the Rx drug companies do not know what they are doing...and they play a profit numbers game with the damaging side effects.

All I can do is observe and analyze and based on my observations I think that there is some mental instability that Amanda is dealing with, the Aderall/Xanaax may have been prescribed to help her gain stability but her erratic behavior leads me to believe the Meds were withheld or hoarded.

If and when she is evicted which is highly probable I hope they can have an on-site nurse and psychologist there to assist her with her issues. Evel Dick was a madman but he didn't have the Bi-polar mood swings and manic crying fits like Amanda.

The meltdown this hag had after losing the reigns of power was the most psychotic thing I have seen on BB since the manic with the knife in Season 3 I believe.

I think that amanda is a big old spoiled loudmouth girl. Amanda is the girl that none of us wanted anything to do with because she was never happy with the way things went and always whining that we weren't being fair to her when she was not the center of attention. She is ugly by her own doing.

Go home, you POS. I am sick of your great big huge mouth and your disreputable displays. Go sell a condo and buy yourself some self-respect.

I think that amanda is a big old spoiled loudmouth girl. Amanda is the girl that none of us wanted anything to do with because she was never happy with the way things went and always whining that we weren't being fair to her when she was not the center of attention. She is ugly by her own doing.

Go home, you POS. I am sick of your great big huge mouth and your disreputable displays. Go sell a condo and buy yourself some self-respect.

hyenas.gif

I so agree!!!!!! She has told the HGs that she was picked on in school......hmmmmmm

That cracked me up..thanks for the belly laugh and brutal honesty. I especially loved that last sentence!

So how will Elissa get her wedding ring back????? I really hope it wasn't real, Amanda will probably say well it's mine now so too bad look pizza man we have rings............. I hope big brother makes her give them back.

Slim, you always seem to hit the nail on the head!!!! This is not a "good one", it's a "great one"

I agree and well said. :D

Best post of the season! I really LOL'd reading this.

If Elissa was stupid enough to give Amanda her real wedding ring as "insurance" to Amanda that she's going to vote for her to stay, she doesn't deserve to get it back.

Can't stand Andy but if he follows through and votes Amanda out, he will be one quarter of a notch less than Elissa/McManda on the scum scale of the remaining BBHGs. Too bad the four of them can't walk out on a quadruple Eviction this week.

I DO think it could be possible for Amanda to get so mad she drags McCrae out of the house (by his hair, of course) & Elissa gets so mad, she self evicts (running after her ring), so 3 out of 4 on Thursday wouldn't be bad.

I won't go any further with this after this post but your response makes it clear that you did not understand my post. My response was limited to your statement 'there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance.'

From a scientific point of view, whether the system is influenced by natural internal mechanisms or purely external stimuli is relatively unimportant, the important thing to watch is whether the system is effected. Changes in any of these processes is proof that a "chemical imbalance' exists.

The effects of the chemical output of the pancreas definitely effect all systems through our blood stream... This is in part of what makes diabetes such a dangerous disease. The brain is fueled by the same blood chemistry as the rest of the body. Diabetes has clear and definite effects upon brain function. Controlling those changes is where we are in the infancy of pharma treatments. Where we may agree is the issue of over medicating and the more basic problem of using pharma solutions to non-pharma problems.

Is Amanda a product of both nature and nurture... sure... is she effected by the addition of chemistry to her system... sure. What you & I don't know is what her behavior would be if she were left unmolested by pharmaceuticals. She could behave better, worse or the same... you & I just don't have the information we would need to figure that out. Is all of her disliked behavior a result of meds... personally I would doubt it, but I just don't know so I just won't post definitive statements about it...

Monk

OK yes diabetes does effect the brain people do have emotional reactions to blood sugar. The articles that are saying there is no proof that there is a chemical imbalance in the brain are coming from the idea that the brain is producing this imbalance which seems to be the notion peddled by those pushing the pills. The rest of what you say is completely in line with my thinking so I think we are really on the same page.

Hear, hear!!!