Amanda hating on Elissa

Amanda is just being mean. Thinking that she can tell people what to do and when they don't play her way she becomes so threatening. IT"S A GAME. And Macrae should have stepped away from her when she first started being such a bully to everyone. And she wonders why she is up? Maybe she needs to watch the whole show from start to finish. Get a clue.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda is just being mean. Thinking that she can tell people what to do and when they don't play her way she becomes so threatening. IT"S A GAME. And Macrae should have stepped away from her when she first started being such a bully to everyone. And she wonders why she is up? Maybe she needs to watch the whole show from start to finish. Get a clue.

I don't ever keep up with hg after the season is over. Do any of them ever get a clue after watching themselves?

I don't ever keep up with hg after the season is over. Do any of them ever get a clue after watching themselves?

I only hear of them here at morty's mostly. We've always said that it would be a great show to see what happened to those people we spend our summers watching.

Surely, some of them get a clue. Hopefully. Maybe not, though. LOL Dan said the other night that he and danielle murphree are friends again - don't think he meant BFF but better than at the close.

quite a few of the former "stars" appear at charity events throughout the year. In April there is a big gathering in Temecula California called Reality Rally. They raise funds for Michelle's Place which is for breast cancer. Each star raises a minimum of $400 which funds a mammogram for a man or woman who has no insurance. Everyone seems to be pretty friendly. In July there is another large gathering in Orlando called Give Kids the World and the stars raise funds for Make a Wish. If anyone is interested in attending one of these events let me know and I can put you in touch with someone for more information.

It is really a fun time and most of the stars are sweethearts and really use their ongoing 15 minutes to do good and make a difference. A few think they are above everyone else but only a very few.

Amanda is a sick woman, people take Adderall/Xanaax because they have a chemical imbalance in their brain that needs to be corrected with the use of prescription medication.

Watching Amanda's freakish and odd behavior I always remind myself that this is a woman on drugs or coming down off drugs so her erratic behavior is understandable.

If Elissa can cause Amanda to behave likes lunatic without even raising her voice then more power to her, no adult should allow another individual to have that much control over their emotions to the point where they have mental breakdowns and go on bashing binges with thoughts of violence towards others.

Elissa is playing the game and her psychological warfare on weak minded people doesn't include bullying, threats, racism, bigotry or raising her voice so I salute her and hope she drives the sick woman Amanda further crazy so the public relations nightmare will grow bigger and further destroy Amanda's public image.

elissa should have nominated mccrae and amanda and worked to rid the house of one of them. she did not and so now is all for ginamarie doing what she didn't do. she didn't do it because she had the mean-on for aaryn and wanted her gone at all cost. amanda appears to me to be a major nutjob but elissa can be pretty minor nutjobby herself at times. personal vendettas serve no purpose on big brother except to get a person evicted because of lost focus. elissa knows better. I hate it when she whines. amanda is rapidly approaching sad-I-might-need-some-help-here-folks status.

I wanted her to put up the duo, but given Aryan's propensity for winning challenges, I think she did us all a favor.

Amanda is a sick woman, people take Adderall/Xanaax because they have a chemical imbalance in their brain that needs to be corrected with the use of prescription medication.

Watching Amanda's freakish and odd behavior I always remind myself that this is a woman on drugs or coming down off drugs so her erratic behavior is understandable.

Sadly, there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance. A number of scientific articles have pointed out this fact and that the Rx drug companies do not know what they are doing...and they play a profit numbers game with the damaging side effects.

Sadly, there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance. A number of scientific articles have pointed out this fact and that the Rx drug companies do not know what they are doing...and they play a profit numbers game with the damaging side effects.

Leaving big pharma arguments to others...

The notion that 'there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance' is pretty far off the mark. Actually, it's a little flat earth...

Here are two of the more commonly known chemical imbalances.... The myriad of endocrine imbalances are at their essence and in the truest sense, chemical imbalances... some of which result in a person in either a hyper or hypo agitated state.... one example would be the stress hormone excess/deficiency diseases such as Addison's which results in just such an imbalance. Diabetes(type 1) is another example of a chemical imbalance caused by an improperly functioning pancreas. We know the blood sugar mood swings well...

As Taharqa noted, drug dependency-drug response such as hyperactivity/agitation/euphoria and drug withdrawal are also example of brain chemistry imbalances. In the recent years we've been able to map and metric a vast array of brain chemistry imbalances. Because of the complex nature of this chemical soup that drives our most basic behaviours, we are limited in our understanding at this point... We know much of what exists but we are just at the beginning of the understanding of the drivers and basic interactions of these processes.

Monk

I would just like to say that Xanax is a drug for stress or anxiety. I do not have a chemical imbalance nor do I act strange if I don't take any. My mom passed away 4 years ago and 3 months later my best friend passed away unexpectly and I was prescribed Xanax. I do not use it on a daily basis. I am not sure what other drugs she may be taking I think that Amanda is Amanda.

Leaving big pharma arguments to others...

The notion that 'there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance' is pretty far off the mark. Actually, it's a little flat earth...

Here are two of the more commonly known chemical imbalances.... The myriad of endocrine imbalances are at their essence and in the truest sense, chemical imbalances... some of which result in a person in either a hyper or hypo agitated state.... one example would be the stress hormone excess/deficiency diseases such as Addison's which results in just such an imbalance. Diabetes(type 1) is another example of a chemical imbalance caused by an improperly functioning pancreas. We know the blood sugar mood swings well...

As Taharqa noted, drug dependency-drug response such as hyperactivity/agitation/euphoria and drug withdrawal are also example of brain chemistry imbalances. In the recent years we've been able to map and metric a vast array of brain chemistry imbalances. Because of the complex nature of this chemical soup that drives our most basic behaviours, we are limited in our understanding at this point... We know much of what exists but we are just at the beginning of the understanding of the drivers and basic interactions of these processes.

Monk

Yes the pancreas not producing is surely an hormonal deficiency but that is not in the brain. and yes it is a complex subject and yet science does not know how the bumbled bee can fly nor how aspirin works. What is happening that causes schizophrenia or depression are not known. Chemicals are tried and if they have something of the desired result are Rxed and that is not science when science is supposed to mean knowledge. Amanda clearly likes the effect of Aderall and alcohol. Does the use and lack of that chemical drive her odd behavior? I suspect so. I would bet that kept away from anything for a couple of weeks, she might crave the excitement, but be relatively normal.

Amanda back in the Have Not room with Andy showing her Elissa's rings and said they are real 24 carrot gold and real diamonds and she gives Andy a big hug.

Well one thing about this is it will be a good blindside for Amanda.

Yes the pancreas not producing is surely an hormonal deficiency but that is not in the brain. and yes it is a complex subject and yet science does not know how the bumbled bee can fly nor how aspirin works. What is happening that causes schizophrenia or depression are not known. Chemicals are tried and if they have something of the desired result are Rxed and that is not science when science is supposed to mean knowledge. Amanda clearly likes the effect of Aderall and alcohol. Does the use and lack of that chemical drive her odd behavior? I suspect so. I would bet that kept away from anything for a couple of weeks, she might crave the excitement, but be relatively normal.

I won't go any further with this after this post but your response makes it clear that you did not understand my post. My response was limited to your statement 'there is no proof that people have a chemical imbalance.'

From a scientific point of view, whether the system is influenced by natural internal mechanisms or purely external stimuli is relatively unimportant, the important thing to watch is whether the system is effected. Changes in any of these processes is proof that a "chemical imbalance' exists.

The effects of the chemical output of the pancreas definitely effect all systems through our blood stream... This is in part of what makes diabetes such a dangerous disease. The brain is fueled by the same blood chemistry as the rest of the body. Diabetes has clear and definite effects upon brain function. Controlling those changes is where we are in the infancy of pharma treatments. Where we may agree is the issue of over medicating and the more basic problem of using pharma solutions to non-pharma problems.

Is Amanda a product of both nature and nurture... sure... is she effected by the addition of chemistry to her system... sure. What you & I don't know is what her behavior would be if she were left unmolested by pharmaceuticals. She could behave better, worse or the same... you & I just don't have the information we would need to figure that out. Is all of her disliked behavior a result of meds... personally I would doubt it, but I just don't know so I just won't post definitive statements about it...

Monk

Marty :

" Amanda back in the Have Not room with Andy showing her Elissa's rings and said they are real 24 carrot gold and real diamonds and she gives Andy a big hug.

Well one thing about this is it will be a good blindside for Amanda. "

Please, please, please let this be a scam to blindside her.

(at least it'll keep Amanda less manic for the next 2 days if she thinks she has a chance of staying)

Amanda back in the Have Not room with Andy showing her Elissa's rings and said they are real 24 carrot gold and real diamonds and she gives Andy a big hug.

Well one thing about this is it will be a good blindside for Amanda.

I am so lost with all these non-gameplay posts. Who is expected to go out the door on the second eviction? Thanks to whoever replies.

I am so lost with all these non-gameplay posts. Who is expected to go out the door on the second eviction? Thanks to whoever replies.

Well Andy is playing both sides (of course)

It looks like the Exterminators are sticking together and Amanda will go home.

Wasn't Elissa planning on backdooring Amanda until Amanda won the POV?

While back dooring Amanda was an afterthought, it wouldn't have worked even if the hag had been on the block as we all know where the POV ended up. However, if the move had been made strategically instead of emotionally, the other sheep still would have kept McCrae and sent Aaryn home. Amanda was safe regardless of how she was to be placed on the block.