Amanda hating on Elissa

She'd back off and cry first.

Yeah, you're probably right. That's just as well though, let her go back to the trash can where no one has to see her prance around the house. Plus Amanda's tears are likely the closest McStinky would have come to a shower in a while.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure someone told her that Elissa's plan was to backdoor Amanda. It didn't work because Amanda miraculously wins the Veto comp. Now Amanda is back to her cocky, bullying attitude and Elissa is the target. Elissa handled it a lot better than I would have!

i wonder who told amanda that

dont tell me ........... :animated_bouncy:

Amanda is totally DISGUSTING !!!

She has the nerve to call Elissa thrash, when she is the most disgusting female that has ever played on BB.

And all her diary edits that are trying to favor her just proves that she really is friends with Grodner and they are trying to rig the game for her.

She is just beyong DISGUSTING

Meh. Elissa is pretty disgusting for poking the bear and then crying victim when she got bit. :lol2:

Poking the bear? Why, because Elissa pisses her off by laughing at her. The queen needs a thicker skin never mind meds. I find it totally entertaining when Elissa laughs in her face and the bitch loses control.

I am sure someone told her that Elissa's plan was to backdoor Amanda. It didn't work because Amanda miraculously wins the Veto comp. Now Amanda is back to her cocky, bullying attitude and Elissa is the target. Elissa handled it a lot better than I would have!

Aaryn told her.

Amen to that.

Can you imagine the crying and screaming tantrums that would ensue is someone bullied Amanda in the same manner as she is trying to bully Elissa. Can we say "mental breakdown?"

On the other hand, Elissa has handled Amanda's bullying with grace.

Monk

ABSOLUTELY. And it's send A over the edge. So fun to watch her lose it and Elissa just laugh it off. Kudos to Elissa.

Meh. Elissa is pretty disgusting for poking the bear and then crying victim when she got bit. :lol2:

I agree. Elissa Is as much responsible for the situation as Amanda is. They are both making idiots of themselves but the "innocent victim" act is more annoying to me than Amanda's antics.

Amanda reminds me of my ex... they both think people are put on this planet for the sole purpose of making their lives easier and/or better... but the second you have your own needs, all hell breaks loose.

i don't see how anyone can think Elissa is just as annoying as amazon! what would you do if some one was blowing horns in your ears or banging on your door ,sticking their face in yours? not to mention the personal insults about you and your family..i would have smashed her in the face but Elissa laughed...wow how annoying..ridiculous..so amazon is going out the door now

:hurray::hurray: :hurray: :hurray::hurray::party_smilie: bye amazon

Amanda reminds me of my ex... they both think people are put on this planet for the sole purpose of making their lives easier and/or better... but the second you have your own needs, all hell breaks loose.

glad it's your ex..you deserve far better than someone like Amazon :laugh4:

i don't see how anyone can think Elissa is just as annoying as amazon! what would you do if some one was blowing horns in your ears or banging on your door ,sticking their face in yours? not to mention the personal insults about you and your family..i would have smashed her in the face but Elissa laughed...wow how annoying..ridiculous..so amazon is going out the door now

:hurray::hurray: :hurray: :hurray::hurray::party_smilie: bye amazon

It's easy for me to be annoyed by her because i dont find much to admire about her. i dont care for the way she interacts with others necessarily. She comes off as dumb, superficial, shallow, uninteresting and phony...imo. She makes really weird faces when talking - its as if she sits in front of the mirror and practices facial expressions because there's nothing genuine about her. And the voice! The whiny voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard! Her voice just absolutely grates on my nerves. And she speaks like a valley girl in jr. high. Almost everything about her annoys me. She is passive aggressive & plays innocent after goading Amanda.

But that's just my opinion. So again, it's easy for me to be annoyed by her...just as its easy for you to hate Amanda. You're entitled, just as I am.

It's easy for me to be annoyed by her because i dont find much to admire about her. i dont care for the way she interacts with others necessarily. She comes off as dumb, superficial, shallow, uninteresting and phony...imo. She makes really weird faces when talking - its as if she sits in front of the mirror and practices facial expressions because there's nothing genuine about her. And the voice! The whiny voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard! Her voice just absolutely grates on my nerves. And she speaks like a valley girl in jr. high. Almost everything about her annoys me. She is passive aggressive & plays innocent after goading Amanda.

But that's just my opinion. So again, it's easy for me to be annoyed by her...just as its easy for you to hate Amanda. You're entitled, just as I am.

hate who you want ..to each his own as i always say i don't despise Amanda because of her whiny voice or her lack of any modesty ..i despise her character or lack of it...i just despise entitled, spoiled, crass. bullies ..we must be watching different shows because i haven't seen Elissa goad the big dummy..in fact she walks away from her. :laugh4:

Edieann,

Every year there is at least one HG that is something of a litmus test for good character. This year it is Elissa.

The more nasty HGs with poor character like Andy, Amanda, McCrea, Aaryn, Spencer, Jeremy, etc found themselves having something of a visceral dislike for Elissa. Truth is that their perceptive lenses have been distorted to the point that they find her to be dumb, superficial, shallow, uninteresting and phony.. In some ridiculously juvenile orgasm of meanness & immaturity, they then attack her on her physical being... Her voice is whiny... her lips are too puffy, and the most middle-schoolish of them all... she has a 'duckface.' These are not people to support or even to worry about what they think. Those that have that dislike for her in that 'in-the-gut' sort of way are people that have shown themselves to be self-centered, pompous, mean-spirited, negative to their core, and in some cases,,, just plain despicable.

On the other hand, HGs like Judd, Howard, Candice, Helen, etc, may or may not have warmed to her but the did NOT have that same visceral dislike... These are folks that on the outside might be worth some trust and maybe even a friendship.

In other words, you've got good instincts and should be happy not to be aligned with the nasty, negative & weasel crowd. This is not to say that the more one likes Elissa the better one's character is, but the opposite appears to have some validity. Personally, I haven't been able to warm to any of the HGs this year, but I do recognize that the choices we make & the people we support in life speaks volumes about who we are.

Monk

Edieann,

Every year there is at least one HG that is something of a litmus test for good character. This year it is Elissa.

The more nasty HGs with poor character like Andy, Amanda, McCrea, Aaryn, Spencer, Jeremy, etc found themselves having something of a visceral dislike for Elissa. Truth is that their perceptive lenses have been distorted to the point that they find her to be dumb, superficial, shallow, uninteresting and phony.. In some ridiculously juvenile orgasm of meanness & immaturity, they then attack her on her physical being... Her voice is whiny... her lips are too puffy, and the most middle-schoolish of them all... she has a 'duckface.' These are not people to support or even to worry about what they think. Those that have that dislike for her in that 'in-the-gut' sort of way are people that have shown themselves to be self-centered, pompous, mean-spirited, negative to their core, and in some cases,,, just plain despicable.

On the other hand, HGs like Judd, Howard, Candice, Helen, etc, may or may not have warmed to her but the did NOT have that same visceral dislike... These are folks that on the outside might be worth some trust and maybe even a friendship.

In other words, you've got good instincts and should be happy not to be aligned with the nasty, negative & weasel crowd. This is not to say that the more one likes Elissa the better one's character is, but the opposite appears to have some validity. Personally, I haven't been able to warm to any of the HGs this year, but I do recognize that the choices we make & the people we support in life speaks volumes about who we are.

Monk

FeloniousMonk, I enjoy reading your posts very much!

I cringe when I hear adults (presumably) making derogatory remarks about someone's physical being. I do wish that people could learn to be happy with their bodies and I'm not a fan of artificially plumped lips, boobs, butts, etc. However, it's really none of my business what other people do to their bodies and I try to refrain from judging people based on that. (I fail sometimes. :( ) If an artificial enhancement of some sort makes a person feel better about themselves then they should by all means go for it, IMO.

Edieann,

Monk

Well said, Monk. And though many will disagree with you, having been on the receiving end of the type of hatred and bullying directed at Elissa, I can totally understand her walking away or laughing at the behaviour. I learned to walk away in my later years and found myself of stronger character and well-being. I give kudos to Elissa. I know that I wouldn't have physically done anything to the tormentors, but I definitely would have spoken up regardless of the chances of becoming a target. Respect is earned and I highly doubt that Amanda, in the long run, has any coming from the other houseguests once all is said and done.

Edieann,

Monk

Thank you very much, Monk..i was beginning to think maybe i wasn't seeing something but everytime i've watched the feeds or read the updates ..i just never saw Elissa behave in the same way that Amanda or a lot of them do..i admire how she handles herself with people acting like Amanda ..etc..I have a daughter Elissas age and she behaves like a lady, too.Makes me proud ..i also find Elissa beautiful..and that's my opinion..you are a kind person :heart:

I have watched every season of BB, and amanda is by far the worst houseguest, where is her morals and what ever happened to everyone gets along, i cant believe that BB would allow amanda to torture anyone, im not saying Elissa is my favorite houseguest, but no one deserves to be treated like that. Please, Please, get Amanda out of the house.