Amanda hating on Elissa

Can someone please explain to me what Elissa did that was so terrible to Amanda? I mean I know she nominated McCrea, but that is part of the game and Amanda seems to think Elissa did something horrific to her to deserve all she keeps throwing at her. It is absolutely horrible to me. In the beginning I liked Amanda for being open and telling it like it is, but now she is plain obnoxious.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure someone told her that Elissa's plan was to backdoor Amanda. It didn't work because Amanda miraculously wins the Veto comp. Now Amanda is back to her cocky, bullying attitude and Elissa is the target. Elissa handled it a lot better than I would have!

Amen to that.

Can you imagine the crying and screaming tantrums that would ensue is someone bullied Amanda in the same manner as she is trying to bully Elissa. Can we say "mental breakdown?"

On the other hand, Elissa has handled Amanda's bullying with grace.

Monk

Elissa's was the first HOH Amanda couldn't control.

Putting up McCrae with the possibility of Elissa backdooring Amanda threw gas on the fire.

If Elissa wants to make it to the end she ( or any HG ) knows not to allow Amanda to goad them into a brawl.

Amen to that.

Can you imagine the crying and screaming tantrums that would ensue is someone bullied Amanda in the same manner as she is trying to bully Elissa. Can we say "mental breakdown?"

On the other hand, Elissa has handled Amanda's bullying with grace.

Monk

Yeah Amanda would have screamed and cried and hid behind the trash (or McNasty as they both equally smell the same) and probably would have it all end in a violent rampage.

Amanda is soooooo hypocritical, she is soooo self absorbed, she keeps saying " doesn't she know this is a bad idea to put us up?" We'll yeah in her mind which she seems to think is the end all be all , she is soooo controlling, but before she won the pov she was crying and groveling immature person, she cries and hides whenever something doesn't go her way, I really disliked Maggie but I will put Amanda down now as my most disliked houseguest and most disgustingg

Amanda's trying to be the female Evil Dick. And since she knows that America (for the most part) like his antics, she thinks she's being well received for her similar behavior.

Amanda just complained to everyone else that they're p*ssies for not saying anything when she's harassing Elissa - this should be very telling to her.

I personally hope she totally loses it and is evicted. She is a dispicable excuse for a human being as are the other minions in the house who sit there and put up with what she is saying and doing....what a bunch of losers they are.

Amanda said if she sees ANYONE talk to Elissa she is going to F them up.

The Queen has spoken

Can someone please explain to me what Elissa did that was so terrible to Amanda? I mean I know she nominated McCrea, but that is part of the game and Amanda seems to think Elissa did something horrific to her to deserve all she keeps throwing at her. It is absolutely horrible to me. In the beginning I liked Amanda for being open and telling it like it is, but now she is plain obnoxious.

Indeed Amanda is really disgusting and at least she did not put crap in that pot on the dresser however if she had that might could have taken away her veto. :D

Not sure but I thought heard discussed Elissa smugly said on the feeds so America could hear it that Amanda lost a pregnancy too soon implying that she had an abortion.So that and her saying earlier something that women should not wear a one piece bathing suit might have pushed Amanda's buttons too much.

Haven't watched the feeds today...

Did she say

- if she sees ANYONE talk to Elissa she is going to F them up.

and

"If you don't do what I tell you to, I will slit your throat!"

Sounds like her meds shoud be adjusted... and soon

Indeed Amanda is really disgusting and at least she did not put crap in that pot on the dresser however if she had that might could have taken away her veto. :D

Not sure but I thought heard discussed Elissa smugly said on the feeds so America could hear it that Amanda lost a pregnancy too soon implying that she had an abortion.So that and her saying earlier something that women should not wear a one piece bathing suit might have pushed Amanda's buttons too much.

Oh Elissa's little biatchy indiscretions get swept under the carpet.

I personally don't care for either one....

But I will say the number of Amanda's dirty deeds and words -

far outweigh the ones Elissa has commited.

In the beginning I thought Amanda would be bold and entertaining... but, as the game

goes on she becomes more self righteous, domineering and foul mouthed.

I personally don't care for either one....

But I will say the number of Amanda's dirty deeds and words -

far outweigh the ones Elissa has commited.

In the beginning I thought Amanda would be bold and entertaining... but, as the game

goes on she becomes more self righteous, domineering and foul mouthed.

And don't forget INSANE!

Amanda is disgusting and insane. If I was Elissa I would give it right back to her (minus the insults) and get the cow to hit me. I don't think it would take much for Amanda to cause her ejection with how insecure and whiny she is.

Amanda is disgusting and insane. If I was Elissa I would give it right back to her (minus the insults) and get the cow to hit me. I don't think it would take much for Amanda to cause her ejection with how insecure and whiny she is.

She'd back off and cry first.