The Amanda Conspiracy Theory

snancypants

Happy to participate in any conspiracy theory, but that competition which required alot of stamina was NOT geared to Amanda, you would have figured McCrae to do better, but he just talks about it. She seemed to have a pretty good game plan, just slow and steady, took breaks and kept on eye on the others scores. I thought GinaMarie really kicked some butt, but just didn't make it all the way back.

I have certainly seen competitions that seem to favor some contestants, but not that one. It usually takes a pretty good athlete to win that one, especially with a number like 250....certainly not the unathletic, never worked out, smoking chimney that is Amanda.

If anything it was fixed toward the Yogi, the only real athlete left in the house. And this is why I can't get behind the rigged conspiracy theories, although I do agree production has favourites. Still. What happens happens, biased or not, and keeps it fun at the end of the day.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been done in the past and they permitted it. Why should it be any different this time? What's good for the others is good for Amanda. Elissa has to suck it up (although her lips look like she has already).

tumblr_mox06rfh241r71lmxo1_500.gif

Speaking of comps geared to contestants, what about one that has small holes best for small hands, nimble fingers close to the ground for small people who do not have to bend as much to move an egg through a net? Any reason GM would not win that one?

If anything it was fixed toward the Yogi, the only real athlete left in the house. And this is why I can't get behind the rigged conspiracy theories, although I do agree production has favourites. Still. What happens happens, biased or not, and keeps it fun at the end of the day.

There has been very little fun in this season of BB. I really think they need to start screening their houseguests better. Anyone on medications for anything other than allergies, diabetes or heart-health issues should be well-tested before being allowed in the house. Going from being a coke-addict to using Adderall and Xanax certainly should send a red flag up to anyone.

Speaking of comps geared to contestants, what about one that has small holes best for small hands, nimble fingers close to the ground for small people who do not have to bend as much to move an egg through a net? Any reason GM would not win that one?

GM's hands are not all that small. There isn't anyone in that house with small hands/fingers, so no, it wasn't geared to anyone in particular.

and... we could say Amanda's big feet and hands helped her win POV last week.

lol... Chubby rumps have even been the downfall for some HGs during comps.

We should have had a separate thread just for: Conspiracy Theories About the Comps.

Maybe we can next season.... if there is a next season.