The Amanda Conspiracy Theory

snancypants

Does the Conspiracy Theory that Season 15 is set up for Amanda to win Big Brother hold any truth? After a Facebook post appeared under the fake name of Hailey Jones, stating houseguest Amanda Zuckerman is predetermined to win as a personal friend of producer Allison Grodner, forums (like ours here at Morty's TV Fan Forum) have been lit up with opinions. Jones claims to have been involved in the selection process for this season of Big Brother and also claims to have evidence to support his/her statements that will be released the day before the finale. As of this time - week 9 - the theory seems to be holding some weight.

Zuckerman, who had won nothing this season, and her boy toy McCrae Olson (who won the first Head of Household competition but nothing since) have seemed to be in charge of every decision that is made in the house all the while rarely leaving their shared bed. They have not been at all shy about having an active sex life in the house, allowing the world to watch, and have bullied their way to the top of the list of probable winner. The world of live feed watchers has been astounded that these two who have won almost nothing, have never washed a dish, cleaned a bathroom, leave food and clothing laying everywhere, have attacked every other houseguest and made statements like "I'd like to slit her throat and pass her (Elissa) around to all the guys for them to rape her" and " "I will murder her (Elissa) in her sleep she better watch out for me." continue to be in charge. Zuckerman's style of game seems to be to make everyone too afraid to do anything but her bidding!

While other houseguest racial and bigotted statements have cost them jobs and endorsements outside of the house, McCrae and Amanda (McManda) don't seem to be suffering the same fate. Is this indeed a case of production manipulation? Does the fact that Amanda has worked on CBS shows in the past play into her ability to play this game? Is she being fed information in her private Diary Room sessions to help her have an advantage? Do Production Assistants perhaps manipulate game play to get their favorites to the final few spots? How did Zuckerman have the intellegence to advise Aaryn that she was making racist statements and to cool it, when she later is doing the same thing and no one seems to be shocked?

I admit when I heard Amanda would be playing this week in the veto competition I immediately felt she would win and all danger of her likely eviction would be history. I got that one right. Seems McManda is here to stay. On a positive note -- if Amanda was evicted poor McCrae would not know when to shower or brush his teeth so it is in the best interest of his health that she be there to remind him to use soap when he washes his buttocks!

NOTE: The FCC position on the show Big Brother is that it is not a game show it is entertainment and therefore the outcome is at least partially predetermined. They are allowed to manipulate the game.

The bottom line is this all equates to ratings for CBS. With everyone yelling FOUL PLAY it has created a frenzy of non live feed watchers to tune in and therefore boosting the ratings.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it rigged as far as making comps for certain players and diary room intervention.

I don't see how they can foresee the outcome of who wins comps.

What I have so much trouble understanding is why the houseguests have kept protecting Amanda and McCrea as a couple and let the bully Amanda run the show.

The thing that gets me is it seems to me that Amanda is very cocky about her position in the game and has been since the beginning. There were a few comments when she and McVile were talking about production not letting her get evicted. And she has said that she says some really horrible things about people in the DR and says production won't ever air that bad stuff. But I don't see how they get the rest of these morons to go along and let her rule the house.

I believe Amanda is getting help from production, she is too confident for a person who wins nothing, oh I'm sorry 1 POV.

I don't think they are assisting her in what the comps will be, but I think they are informing her about other diary room sessions, so she knows a lot more about who will be nominated, saved with POV and who will be evicted before voting, I'm sure production asks them who they're voting for when they tape good bye messages. That's why I think she is so sure about her statements in her DR sessions.

I think it rigged as far as making comps for certain players and diary room intervention.

I don't see how they can foresee the outcome of who wins comps.

What I have so much trouble understanding is why the have kept protecting Amanda and McCrea as a couple and let the bully Amanda run the show.

This season is no different than other season when there was preference given to certain hgs, comps geared toward certain players and things said and done in the house that was overlooked by production and viewers. The difference is this season that Amanda is hated so it's all not right.

If I remember correctly ED did as much if not more bullying to the HGs as he ran the show his season and yet they all played follow the leader.

Conspiracy or not, if Amanda is / was a friend, co-worker, or agent of Grodner, she never should have been cast. Leaves too many thing up for speculation. The same holds true for prior HGs and their families.... Aren't there enough other people fighting to get on these programs without stacking the deck...

One thing that really bothers me is she makes her trashy remarks about other people and brags that production won't show that. She feels she is protected.

She might be going on past shows where they didn't show everything HGs said or did. If you didn't have the feeds or read the boards, you really had no idea how most were acting in the house.

Conspiracy or not, if Amanda is / was a friend, co-worker, or agent of Grodner, she never should have been cast. Leaves too many thing up for speculation. The same holds true for prior HGs and their families.... Aren't there enough other people fighting to get on these programs without stacking the deck...

I agree and it would mean that the others all signed contracts letting them know what they were up against.

Which goes back to one thing about some HGs there...they really don't care about the prize because they don't have real jobs, want a paid vacation and just want a shot at a acting career.

This season is no different than other season when there was preference given to certain hgs, comps geared toward certain players and things said and done in the house that was overlooked by production and viewers. The difference is this season that Amanda is hated so it's all not right.

If I remember correctly ED did as much if not more bullying to the HGs as he ran the show his season and yet they all played follow the leader.

Absolutely.

after the POV she kept talking about her secret power? McCrae asked about it and she said Production was supposed to tell her or explain it to her later. I am anxious to see if there is anything to that!

I heard the same thing, snancypants....I've also been wondering....

Does the Conspiracy Theory that Season 15 is set up for Amanda to win Big Brother hold any truth? After a Facebook post appeared under the fake name of Hailey Jones, stating houseguest Amanda Zuckerman is predetermined to win as a personal friend of producer Allison Grodner, forums (like ours here at Morty's TV Fan Forum) have been lit up with opinions. Jones claims to have been involved in the selection process for this season of Big Brother and also claims to have evidence to support his/her statements that will be released the day before the finale. As of this time - week 9 - the theory seems to be holding some weight.
Zuckerman, who had won nothing this season, and her boy toy McCrae Olson (who won the first Head of Household competition but nothing since) have seemed to be in charge of every decision that is made in the house all the while rarely leaving their shared bed. They have not been at all shy about having an active sex life in the house, allowing the world to watch, and have bullied their way to the top of the list of probable winner. The world of live feed watchers has been astounded that these two who have won almost nothing, have never washed a dish, cleaned a bathroom, leave food and clothing laying everywhere, have attacked every other houseguest and made statements like "I'd like to slit her throat and pass her (Elissa) around to all the guys for them to rape her" and " "I will murder her (Elissa) in her sleep she better watch out for me." continue to be in charge. Zuckerman's style of game seems to be to make everyone too afraid to do anything but her bidding!
While other houseguest racial and bigotted statements have cost them jobs and endorsements outside of the house, McCrae and Amanda (McManda) don't seem to be suffering the same fate. Is this indeed a case of production manipulation? Does the fact that Amanda has worked on CBS shows in the past play into her ability to play this game? Is she being fed information in her private Diary Room sessions to help her have an advantage? Do Production Assistants perhaps manipulate game play to get their favorites to the final few spots? How did Zuckerman have the intellegence to advise Aaryn that she was making racist statements and to cool it, when she later is doing the same thing and no one seems to be shocked?
I admit when I heard Amanda would be playing this week in the veto competition I immediately felt she would win and all danger of her likely eviction would be history. I got that one right. Seems McManda is here to stay. On a positive note -- if Amanda was evicted poor McCrae would not know when to shower or brush his teeth so it is in the best interest of his health that she be there to remind him to use soap when he washes his buttocks!
NOTE: The FCC position on the show Big Brother is that it is not a game show it is entertainment and therefore the outcome is at least partially predetermined. They are allowed to manipulate the game.
The bottom line is this all equates to ratings for CBS. With everyone yelling FOUL PLAY it has created a frenzy of non live feed watchers to tune in and therefore boosting the ratings.

I've had an inkling since the early weeks when nothing was done about her rant which appeared on youtube and other sites. Seven minutes or longer of racist, homophobic, crude and nasty name calling about other hg's and yet she is still there. Last season, Willie got chest to chest with another hg and got immediately evicted. Chima threw tantrums and didn't follow rules, destroyed CBS property and got evicted. So one has to wonder exactly who put this piece of trash in the house and is allowing all the crap to happen that she and her scuzzy bf are getting away with.

I don't believe Amanda is pre determined as the winner. I can't blame production for every single player being idiots.

But, you can't really not wonder why she gets away with so much sh*t. She is the trashiest thing they have ever put into the house, and that includes ED who she is absolutely nothing like.

I believe Amanda is getting help from production, she is too confident for a person who wins nothing, oh I'm sorry 1 POV.

I don't think they are assisting her in what the comps will be, but I think they are informing her about other diary room sessions, so she knows a lot more about who will be nominated, saved with POV and who will be evicted before voting, I'm sure production asks them who they're voting for when they tape good bye messages. That's why I think she is so sure about her statements in her DR sessions.

I also noticed something strange after tonight's nominations. When they showed McCrae in the bedroom, he was holding some sort of card in his hand with writing on it. It looked like it could have been production info. If so, America needs to stop watching and boycott this. Whether it is a game show or any other type of show, it is unfair to the other players and the viewers to lead them on only to have already made their decision. Just hand the tramp the money and put something worthwhile on. Repeats of any show would be welcome.

It's ironic that there is an "Amanda Conspiracy" thread when it's pretty clear to me that the only reason Elissa is in the house is because she is also a friend of the producer through her sister. I doubt Elissa had to send a video tape and audition for the show. And what about those MVPs the first few weeks of the game-that was a nice favor thrown out to Elissa by production?

It's ironic that there is an "Amanda Conspiracy" thread when it's pretty clear to me that the only reason Elissa is in the house is because she is also a friend of the producer through her sister. I doubt Elissa had to send a video tape and audition for the show. And what about those MVPs the first few weeks of the game-that was a nice favor thrown out to Elissa by production?

Production didn't throw those to Elissa, America did. This is evidenced in the fact that America also put Amazonbitch up twice. She is despised by so many people and when she gets out and sees that it was America who voted her that way, she still won't have a clue.

If its pretty clear then there is no reason for an Elissa Conspiracy thread, we all know why she was picked for the show, its no secret, lol! Amanda not so much. Kaitlyn didn't audition either and she revealed that on the show, okay so not everyone has to audition. But Amanda (allegedly) being friends with the executive producer is kind of suspect.

That MVP twist failed worst than the Saboteur twist, it was not utilized for the purpose it was intended for. They should have scraped it after she won it the second time.

From a business perspective, I really don't see Les Moonves or Julie Chen for all that matters, letting one producer ruin the reputation of their network for Amanda. I simply don't see that happening.

As for her job, we really don't know what can still happen there because some firings etcetera, take place post-production. I've read that she works in a family owned firm, and if that's true, I don't see them firing her. Who knows...

In terms of her winning the POV when needed, I predicted that too, and of course it happened. I also predicted when Janelle and others won their greatly needed saves, so that one is iffy. And remember Elissa won her veto and HoH at a desperate time as well.

I think she is crazy. Her and Aaryn and their Addiral addictions. You can tell Amanda is bipolar. She goes from sleeping all day to hyper overdrive.

Most of the world's population like to think they're moral, abiding and good people.

Truth be known thanks to human nature... we're all guilty of the dark side.

Clearly certain circumstances surface those less than ' pretty ' sides of people.

Obviously most of us aren't under a TV magnifying glass and our little moments go largely unnoticed.. but they're there.

Most of the world's population like to think they're moral, abiding and good people.

Truth be known thanks to human nature... we're all guilty of the dark side.

Clearly certain circumstances surface those less than ' pretty ' sides of people.

Obviously most of us aren't under a TV magnifying glass and our little moments go largely unnoticed.. but they're there.

Exactly !

I am a sinner and I know it .

It is funny how a lot of people on this site hate when the houseguests proclaim their side to be the "good people" yet cannot seem to help themselves by appointing their view, opinion etc to be the moral an just position. Ugh! Anyways I do LOVE reading all sides and views and I am sure all of us have the good mixed with the dark .After all is said and done, we are all human.