Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

Are you serious, Amanda has been a bully from the git go and even tho Aryn and GM were being the most racist in the beginning, Amana was just as bad, she would admonish them out of one side of her mouth and then make the same if not worse racial slurs out of the other side of her nasty mouth, AND I would've been telling all of them to leave my stuff alone, Amanda was bullying her all last eve, she was doing all kinds of nasty stuff to Elissa, the things she said about her husband and her as a mom, Amanda is a trash box , disgusting person, Elissa has only defended herself, Amanda has been hateful from e beginning, anyone who thinks Amanda should defend herself is delusional in my mind, and being appalled at Elissa " as a mom" would start trouble? In the house? It's BB, hello, and being appalled that a" mom? Would start any trouble in " the house?" Are you kidding me? It's BB, the ratio of Elissa starting any trouble in that house in comparison to the 3 am crew? Uh no contest, Elissa should've left " that girl" and " her friend" alone? Are we talkin about Mcnasty and his queen, gag me, I'm not really for any of them this season, a really disgusting bunch of ppl, but I will say that Elissa is in no way the nasty despicable poor excuse of human beings the rest of that house is

I did state in my first sentence that I want to like Amanda, but don't. Clearly, I've heard the same things as you, however, I've heard Elissa as well. Unlike many, I call people out on bad behavior whether I like them or not. Elissa complains non-stop about the "disgusting" people she lives with in the BB house, and how she has never known people like them, nor want to after the show. Got it. However, what I don't get is her inablilty to see herself, because bashing Amanda, Aaryn, GM, Mc and Spence is her being equally disgusting.

I fully expect you to be mature in posting if you are an adult, so calling me delusional, if you are, is something I'm simply not going to tolerate. Elissa prides herself on being a respectable wife and mother. She's said as much many times during this season, and stated early on that she would do nothing (confrontational wise or any other) to disappoint and/or embarrass her husband and son. Bashing people and creating a lie to antagonize someone who has every right to save herself and play to win has removed her from the person she claims to be imo.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcnasty's never had any intention of "protecting" Elissa. They both hated her from week one. All this bullying, name calling, childish stuff is turning me away from the show.

Mcnasty's never had any intention of "protecting" Elissa. They both hated her from week one. All this bullying, name calling, childish stuff is turning me away from the show.

Me too, I've had serious health issues this summer so barely watched, but catch up thru Mortys, and it is sooooo disgusting, I'm almost happy I missed watching most or half of this season, I seriously thinK there is gonna be some issues with this show as far as next season, I feel like Grodner has put this show in Jeopardy for returning as this cast of houseguests the worst and there has been so much public outrage, it is not becoming of CBS

I did state in my first sentence that I want to like Amanda, but don't. :beer: Clearly, I've heard the same things as you, however, I've heard Elissa as well. Unlike many, I call people out on bad behavior whether I like them or not. Elissa complains non-stop about the "disgusting" people she lives with in the BB house, and how she has never known people like them, nor want to after the show. Got it. However, what I don't get is her inablilty to see herself, because bashing Amanda, Aaryn, GM, Mc and Spence is her being equally disgusting. In some people's minds it's quantity not quality. How soon they PREFER to forget her drippingly venomous remarks at Amandas one piece bathing suit or birthday gift to McCrae. One of many not so angelic remarks made throughout the game.

I fully expect you to be mature in posting if you are an adult, so calling me delusional, if you are, is something I'm simply not going to tolerate. Elissa prides herself on being a respectable wife and mother. And YET here she is on the same show her big sissy was on knowing full well it's chock full of less than stellar people. If she wants to set the bar so high for herself, don't sign up for a show she knew was obviously trashy. Not as though she NEEDS the $$$ as she's made it clear to everyone she's well off.

She's said as much many times during this season, and stated early on that she would do nothing (confrontational wise or any other) to disappoint and/or embarrass her husband and son. Bashing people and creating a lie to antagonize someone who has every right to save herself and play to win has removed her from the person she claims to be imo. Gut loading your lips to the point you're just shy of quacking was a good start IMO.

Amanda simply isn't that weak, and Elissa shouldn't have been foolish enough to think she is. Perhaps not to many, but to me it only made her appear totally immature. As a "mom" I would think she'd want her son to see her taking a loss gracefully. She lost the week, and should move on, and try to figure out how to stay in the game next week when she'll be incredibly vulnerable. Because whereas that girl was going to protect her, she won't now.

Amanda IS that weak. She showed it by letting Elissa get to her with her comments about letting Amanda win the POV and also the comment about her pregnancy.

I'm not seeing how you think that Elissa "lost the week" when she stated that her goal was to get Aaryn out and there's a possibility that it'll happen. Unless she makes the huge mistake of putting up anyone other than Andy, she'll be getting out someone from 3 a.m. and will thus weaken Amanda/McCrae. Elissa was never going to have the assurance of being safe considering that she's been basically on her own since day one. It's amazing that she's made it this far considering all of the hate directed toward her from most of the other HGs.

I did state in my first sentence that I want to like Amanda, but don't. :beer: Clearly, I've heard the same things as you, however, I've heard Elissa as well. Unlike many, I call people out on bad behavior whether I like them or not. Elissa complains non-stop about the "disgusting" people she lives with in the BB house, and how she has never known people like them, nor want to after the show. Got it. However, what I don't get is her inablilty to see herself, because bashing Amanda, Aaryn, GM, Mc and Spence is her being equally disgusting. In some people's minds it's quantity not quality. How soon they PREFER to forget her drippingly venomous remarks at Amandas one piece bathing suit or birthday gift to McCrae. One of many not so angelic remarks made throughout the game.

I fully expect you to be mature in posting if you are an adult, so calling me delusional, if you are, is something I'm simply not going to tolerate. Elissa prides herself on being a respectable wife and mother. And YET here she is on the same show her big sissy was on knowing full well it's chock full of less than stellar people. If she wants to set the bar so high for herself, don't sign up for a show she knew was obviously trashy. Not as though she NEEDS the $$$ as she's made it clear to everyone she's well off.

She's said as much many times during this season, and stated early on that she would do nothing (confrontational wise or any other) to disappoint and/or embarrass her husband and son. Bashing people and creating a lie to antagonize someone who has every right to save herself and play to win has removed her from the person she claims to be imo. Gut loading your lips to the point you're just shy of quacking was a good start IMO.

Lol Yes, she did come armed with quite a few digs of her own. I agree with you. Her overall behavior thus far, does not place her in the "classy lady" category, and her claims of victimization fall on deaf ears as far as I'm concerned.

Amanda IS that weak. She showed it by letting Elissa get to her with her comments about letting Amanda win the POV and also the comment about her pregnancy. She's not that weak in terms of letting Elissa rile her to the point of doing something stupid and getting ejected.

I'm not seeing how you think that Elissa "lost the week" when she stated that her goal was to get Aaryn out and there's a possibility that it'll happen. Unless she makes the huge mistake of putting up anyone other than Andy, she'll be getting out someone from 3 a.m. and will thus weaken Amanda/McCrae. Elissa was never going to have the assurance of being safe considering that she's been basically on her own since day one. It's amazing that she's made it this far considering all of the hate directed toward her from most of the other HGs. Elissa's goal was to get Amanda out, and she's been saying it for weeks. Since that won't happen this week, she's now back-pedaling and claiming Aaryn was her target. Too late, because BB records all.

Lol Yes, she did come armed with quite a few digs of her own. I agree with you. Her overall behavior thus far, does not place her in the "classy lady" category, and her claims of victimization fall on deaf ears as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, I see your point now...

Elissa remarked about Amanda's bathing suit and Amanda remarked about slitting Elissa's throat & handing her over to be gang raped... Elissa thought that putting McCrea on the block was just a part of the game and Amanda thought leaving Elissa a tweaked napkin and condom was all in good fun.

Now I get it... Elissa is just as trashy as Amanda... How silly of me. Do you think they might be twins?

Monk

Elissa remarked about Amanda's bathing suit and Amanda remarked about slitting Elissa's throat & handing her over to be gang raped... Elissa thought that putting McCrea on the block was just a part of the game and Amanda thought leaving Elissa a tweaked napkin and condom was all in good fun.

Now I get it... Elissa is just as trashy as Amanda... How silly of me. Do you think they might be twins?

Monk

Lol Monk, soooooooooooooo true, great analogy

They are in a glass cage playing a game and we the people are being "entertained" or in some cases just fascinated with the psychology of their pea brains. That means we can have opinions and one opinion is that Amanda has no moral compass. (I rather just think of her as trashy)

Amanda winning HOH was a huge letdown for me. I want to see her taken down. Amanda winning just gave me a tummy ache. 15_6_25.gif

Agree, she's a huge trash box,lol

Monk

No one's places them on an equal playing field. What's been stated is the fact that Elissa isn't the pure little sweet pea some feel she is. For some strange reason there are those who hear trumpets and see butterflies swirling when she enters the room. Not sure what those people are smoking but they should share. Ahem....

Personally I find leaving nasty items on someone's counter childish but it gets an EW and swept off into a trash bin.

Making comments about a persons body, clothes or any number of personal attributes is far more damaging long-term. Elissa has made a slew of them about the other HG's just as they have about her and each other. Is she as loud? No. As guilty? You bet your arse.

I can't believe any of the tv viewers are pulling for her. Hope they show her antics with Elissa for all to see what a vile person she really is.

Amanda getting in Elissa's face again this morning. She is one inch away from her and says do you feel threatened or scared? How are you honey? She asked her how many doctors it took to make her face to look the way it does. Elissa just laughs at her.

Amanda is saying 2 more days Elissa and you are downstairs and there are no doors that lock.

No one's places them on an equal playing field. What's been stated is the fact that Elissa isn't the pure little sweet pea some feel she is. For some strange reason there are those who hear trumpets and see butterflies swirling when she enters the room. Not sure what those people are smoking but they should share. Ahem....

Personally I find leaving nasty items on someone's counter childish but it gets an EW and swept off into a trash bin.

Making comments about a persons body, clothes or any number of personal attributes is far more damaging long-term. Elissa has made a slew of them about the other HG's just as they have about her and each other. Is she as loud? No. As guilty? You bet your arse.

I personally haven't seen the comments on this board that would suggest that folks here have heard the trumpets or seen the butterflies swirling when she enters the room, but then it's no real surprise... the one immutable truth is that over all these years the one thing we can both count upon is the knowledge that you & I have very different value systems.

Monk

I personally haven't seen the comments on this board that would suggest that folks here have heard the trumpets or seen the butterflies swirling when she enters the room, but then it's no real surprise... the one immutable truth is that over all these years the one thing we can both count upon is the knowledge that you & I have very different value systems.

Monk

~ whew ~

Now that's the 2nd chuckle you've given me today... It's good to see you developing a sense of humor.

Monk

I have a great sense of humor. Otherwise I'd be banned for life off of forums like this for telling people fulla themselves what I really think of them.

Vampire_Teeth_by_royalazurestone.jpg

I am just wondering why Amanda continues to torment Elissa when her power is over, she didn't fall for the ploy, and there is nothing more to be gained except for her own enjoyment at others expense.

The good news is that she has painted a huge target on herself and people are ready to get her out!!

Production should do SOMETHING with her all up in Elissa's space. Really? CBS better show this side of Amanda for all to see.

With that said, and I am sure nothing will come of it *LOL*, Amazon will probably win HOH now that she has won POV. Would not doubt it one bit!

Production should do SOMETHING with her all up in Elissa's space. Really? CBS better show this side of Amanda for all to see.

I really don't think Elissa cares that Amanda is harassing her. Seriously. sFun_whistle.gif

It just makes Amanda more hated and I think a dose of that would be good for Amanda when she gets out of the house.

Amanda backs down when you get in her face.

Elissa is too scared.

No, not classy

. Scared.

Classy people don't go on BB.

Elissa said she met her husband through her sister. We all know how Rachael met her men and there is nothing classy about it.

Since when did BB become equated with classiness? It's either like the military, people go in to get out of their back woods homes and travel and earn some cash to pay their debt that they won't admit to, or they want to be movie stars! :lol2:

I understand that his is a game and all that, but it's really no reason to act like a mental case, following someone around the house saying the things that Amanda has said. Is there anyone here that would act this way? I know I wouldn't and most importantly couldn't. I know my family, friends, and co-workers would be watching and there is no way I would embarrass them by acting like this. How do you come out of the house and say you acted this way just to win $500,000? The simple fact that anyone COULD, and WOULD, act like this, and treat people the way Amanda has only goes to show how selfish she is. She doesn't care that her actions reflect bad on her parents, her family, and her friends. This lady has some issues and I can only hope that she gets the help she needs when all this is over.

Here's the kicker.....Could you imagine acting this way and NOT winning the game? It's going to be a long row to hoe for her if she's out before the finish line.