Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

Judging from what I have seen and read about her this season, it's tough for me to imagine she could sell anyone a house, much less anyone that is educated and done well enough in their life to buy a high end house in FL. I picture her more as the manager of a trailer park :grin2:

No when she says "YOU SIGN THAT DAMN CONTRACT OR IS WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP" her buyers are too afraid not to purchase the house from her!

:lol2:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one of the McNasty team would have been evicted this week .... the game might have become interesting.

BUT - now it'll be the 'same old, same old' with the house being very lop-sided.

UNLESS, Spencer, Judd and GM finally break the spell Amanda has put them under.

If one of the McNasty team would have been evicted this week .... the game might have become interesting.

BUT - now it'll be the 'same old, same old' with the house being very lop-sided.

UNLESS, Spencer, Judd and GM finally break the spell Amanda has put them under.

I really think Spencer wants to stay with Andy and McSloth to the end.

She was bragging a few days ago she owned Elissa - We will see now.

There in lies Amanda's biggest problem. Her ego thinks she owns a piece of every person in that house. Unfortunately for her, Elissa is not one of them. I don't believe Judd will be either. And if things are as they appear to be in the last couple of days, she really doesn't own GM either. As much as I don't like Aaryn's behaviour, I'm hoping she really does realize that she has been used, especially during her HOH's to carry out McScum's dirty work. The only way she gets to the end is to turn the tables on the gruesome two-some, if she gets to stay this week, that is.

When McIcky was nomed I posted that the camera man would see a weird shape crawling up onto Elissa's bed and that it would be Amanda with a knife between her teeth. She has confirmed that she is thinking about that.

Considering her threats of physical violence against at least two different people in the house since the start of the game, I'm shocked that this pos hasn't been evicted by the producers. How the producers can consider this entertaining in the least is beyond me. I'm sure there are millions of viewers that will refuse to stay tuned If the type of behaviour that has been prevalent since week one continues.

It is crazy watching the feeds from last night. Amanda is telling this person to act like they are with this person and she will try and make it look like she is with GM.

Anyway they have these elaborate plans the confuse Elissa and every move they are making is part of a show to fool people and fake alliances.

I would much rather they play straight up.

Considering her threats of physical violence against at least two different people in the house since the start of the game, I'm shocked that this pos hasn't been evicted by the producers. How the producers can consider this entertaining in the least is beyond me. I'm sure there are millions of viewers that will refuse to stay tuned If the type of behaviour that has been prevalent since week one continues.

Have you met your neighbors?

She has really let herself go. She's fat and sloppy looking. She should look into a med adjustment after the game.

Her hair looks greasy and thinner.

Maybe McLuvR gave HER something.

That's because her head is on a pillow 24/7. Maybe he gave her the :hurray:

Or worse! He has his fingers in his mouth gnawing and sucking 24/7... his hands are a conveyor belt for whoknowswhattheh_ll.

Amanda yelling at Elissa now saying she had a 78 year old husband. Calling her a worthless stepmother. Her poor kids.

Amanda says telling GM about her pregnancy was low blow and now all of America knows.

So the Amanda pregnancy story has been talked about again and she said she was three days pregnant. I may be behind the pregnancy test technology but is it possible to know you are three days pregnant and then a few days later, lose it?

So the Amanda pregnancy story has been talked about again and she said she was three days pregnant. I may be behind the pregnancy test technology but is it possible to know you are three days pregnant and then a few days later, lose it?

Personally, Straykat, I go along with the "she had an abortion" which was floated around by some of the HG's earlier in the season; she doth protest too much. And she is a NASTY person; the stuff she said to Elissa and what she is now doing to Elissa's things is beyond belief. No class. BB should have a talk with her before this goes too far; but then again, she is Grodner's friend. Her and McNasty can't get out of this game fast enough for me. Hope her parents are really proud.

OMG what did Amanda do. Muttering about touching Eliisa's stuff and went and got something with Elissa written on it and put it in or on the toilet

she's a real class act, Marty, real class act

I should add that THANK GOD she doesn't have children. She is someone who needs to be spaded....

I should add that THANK GOD she doesn't have children. She is someone who needs to be spaded....

She could be pregnant will a little McNasty right now. She can move to MI with him and live in his Mom's basement. They could have pizza every night for dinner.

Amanda running Elissa out of the photo room blowing the horn. She is planning on terrorizing Elissa all day. She is making up her face to harass her.

Elissa has to see every time today Amanda starts harassing her everyone leaves the room and nobody will call Amanda out for being a bully.

That says a lot about this cast.

Amanda running Elissa out of the photo room blowing the horn. She is planning on terrorizing Elissa all day. She is making up her face to harass her.

Elissa has to see every time today Amanda starts harassing her everyone leaves the room and nobody will call Amanda out for being a bully.

That says a lot about this cast.

Same thing they all did at the beginning of the season and Elissa never stood up to them.

Amanda is probably bi-polar.