Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

Another nice of Amand XXX talk on BB15

2:20am BBT

Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Spencer. and GM are in the BY talking about sex.

Amanda calls McCrae "Prudence" because he won't give her oral sex on demand.

"I love oral sex, but 'Prudence' doesn't even want a blow job half the time. I'm beginning to wonder if he's more gay than Andy...lol"

I don't know if she's had a few drinks, but after midnight she turns into a Amanda "the dominatrix" that wants her man sex slave to bang her for two hours before she goes to sleep every night.. Seriously, she wants hardcore sex every night... Ever seen "Sex and The City", Amanda = Samantha.

Prudence :lol2: She really knows how to emasculate her man.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the pov comp amanda really won because she was the steadiest and the others drop their ball and she didnt

i guess being steady pays off :animated_bouncy:

looking at the pov comp amanda really won because she was the steadiest and the others drop their ball and she didnt

i guess being steady pays off :animated_bouncy:

Agree. After watching, I don't think anyone can really say that comp was tailored for her. I'm kind of shocked that's the type of comp she won.

Agree. After watching, I don't think anyone can really say that comp was tailored for her. I'm kind of shocked that's the type of comp she won.

Yep she was smart about it. Wonder if everyone on FB will keep saying it was rigged? :lol2:

OK she looks like a raging loon in that bathrobe and party hat, but then that is not news.

Yep she was smart about it. Wonder if everyone on FB will keep saying it was rigged? :lol2:

OK she looks like a raging loon in that bathrobe and party hat, but then that is not news.

Yeah, I don't see how it could be rigged. Everyone could see each person competing. She was motivated and just got real lucky that she didn't drop the ball. Considering that GM did drop her ball and still caught up with her, she wasn't doing a great job. She would have lost if the others didn't drop the ball.

She looks like someone you would expect to see walking the halls of a mental health ward, ranting at all the other patient.

Yeah, I don't see how it could be rigged. Everyone could see each person competing. She was motivated and just got real lucky that she didn't drop the ball. Considering that GM did drop her ball and still caught up with her, she wasn't doing a great job. She would have lost if the others didn't drop the ball.

She looks like someone you would expect to see walking the halls of a mental health ward, ranting at all the other patient.

I think Judd threw it and if he gets to F2 how will he ever expect to last through the comp?

GM might have thrown it too. I think Elissa threw it.

How come Judd or Spencer didn't get a Zingbot comment or did I miss it?

exactly like that! :hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

LOL yes that slayed me. And then, "Elissa, you should know better than anyone not to come between my and MY man." :kiss2:

Good times.

Amanda's delivery on that one was better than Elissa's reply which was definitely scripted. She has a little trouble getting the words out.

I think Amanda looked like a cow in the bath robe. Disgusting and real biatch during the POV meeting. I hate that they are there another week. UGH. I am sure that she got all her meds in time for the POV comp.

i can't believe Amazon going on tonite about how Elissa thinks she's above everyone ...puleeze..it's so obvious that Amazon thinks she's above everyone..amazonbitch thinks the world revolves around her..she bullies anyone who dares to not do her bidding..looks down on anyone who isn't her..she's an obnoxious p.o.s....ewww i hope she goes next

:shutup::shutup::shutup:

i wonder how "funny" Amazonbitch would be without her drugs and alcohol? Bullies are never funny just ugly and she's ugly inside and out :mad1: how ironic that she calls mcnasty her"man" he's just a dirty, lazy little child..and she has the audacity to call Elissa "trash" when she's standing there dressed like a cheap skank ..a fat ugly one at that :jawdrop: i can't wait til she gets to steppin out of the house and into the loony bin where she should have never been let out of :shocking::shocking:

Gotta luv the two bit hookN ho POV ceremony outfit. Nothing hotter than some muffin top and cellulite mmmmm good huh?

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::bash:

according to Hamsterwatch Tues 8-27 Amandas parents have called FBI over harrassment and threats to them.....

Amanda is disgusting and vile, but threatening and harassing her parents is completely wrong.

Side note: Her "outfit" that she wore for the POV meeting was ridiculous. The jacket and shorts both should be burned.

Amanda is disgusting and vile, but threatening and harassing her parents is completely wrong.

Side note: Her "outfit" that she wore for the POV meeting was ridiculous. The jacket and shorts both should be burned.

ITA.....at least she had some clothes on....lol....it was an ugly outfit

ya what is with 5 inch heals with raggedy cut off shorts and a blazer? Cwaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I also hate when people take the game outside the house. People have no business harassing family members, jobs and friends of houseguests.