Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya what is with 5 inch heals with raggedy cut off shorts and a blazer? Cwaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I also hate when people take the game outside the house. People have no business harassing family members, jobs and friends of houseguests.

You mean socities nosy weak links?

People without lives?

People who are of the herding sheeple mentality?

according to Hamsterwatch Tues 8-27 Amandas parents have called FBI over harrassment and threats to them.....

Of course they had to.

You can't fix stupid and fanatics are just that.

People without lives?

Of course they had to.

I agree......just reporting what I read....

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would harass or threat her parents ???

what wicked said and also Amanda threatened Elissas family so I think that Rachael and Elissa fans thought it would be right to threaten Amandas......don't agree with it but just saying thats why I think they did it......stupid smh

People without lives?

Of course they had to.

So disgusting. No doubt the people making the threats think of themselves as the "good people".

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would harass or threat her parents ???

Unfortunately, too many fans believe that they are active participates in the game also. And/Or they believe they are the self appointed protector of their favorite HG and it is their responsibility to destroy the HG they hate the most.

lol... just deleted a scenario where all of us posters got together and went and harassed the people who were

harassing Amanda's folks... and then the FBI stepped in and we all went to jail and couldn't watch the Live Feeds

anymore or post on Morty's ...... / ..... then I decided it was too silly / rediculous to post that drivel and hit the DELETE key :laugh4:

whew.. that was a close one

This shit happens every year. Nut job fanatics come out of the wood work every year and threaten some HG's family. Usually nothing comes out of it but one of these years I fear someone is gonna take it to far and someone is gonna get hurt.

Amanda's POV attire: Fitting for her personality. Heels jacked up on stilletios (sp.), long legs in short shorts and a blazer!! I know what I want to say next but I have enough warning points already.

ya what is with 5 inch heals with raggedy cut off shorts and a blazer? Cwaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I also hate when people take the game outside the house. People have no business harassing family members, jobs and friends of houseguests.

5-inch heels and cut-off raggedy shorts....sounds like hooker-wear to me.

lol... just deleted a scenario where all of us posters got together and went and harassed the people who were

harassing Amanda's folks... and then the FBI stepped in and we all went to jail and couldn't watch the Live Feeds

anymore or post on Morty's ...... / ..... then I decided it was too silly / rediculous to post that drivel and hit the DELETE key :laugh4:

whew.. that was a close one

But if we all went to jail together, it would be kind of like being in the BB house. We could get into little groups and talk crap about the other groups. And then someone could rat someone out to the guards... yeah, bad idea.

I really couldn't believe the outfit Amanda choose for the POV ceremony. I guess we can just be thankful those shorts were a little bigger than the underwear up her butt crack that she usually wears.

Straqycat: : "But if we all went to jail together, it would be kind of like being in the BB house. We could get into little groups and talk crap about the other groups. And then someone could rat someone out to the guards... yeah, bad idea."

Just so Grodner isn't involved. She'd have the guards giving certain ones more privileges - like longer smoke breaks,

hot showers and making sure they get let out on bail 1st.

on 2nd thought I don't care much for those orange jump suits$%28KGrHqN,%21lcE5udp,WP%29BOjhuhwNQQ~~_never mind