Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would share that dream with you. But if they did, then the Elissa haters would just say the production was cheating for Elissa. I can't believe how her and her pizza boy think they should be untouchable and never have to be on the block or worry about being evicted.

McNasty is now saying just as awful things about Elissa as Amanda is; they are two of a kind and deserve each other's nastiness. I mean, how DARE anyone put them up!! If this is where BB is going, I will not watch it ever again.

And some are mind boggled as to why most BB fans hate Amanda..

I've seen some on here say I just don't get the hate directed towards her... This is why.. Vile is becoming a word not fit anymore to describe how disgusting she is.

Those 5 items can be thrown away quick as disgusting as they are. Hope she did not put crap in the pot. :D

At the begining of the game this year I liked Amanda and McKrae I thought she was smart and funny. I hated Ellssa. The cast is without a doubt the biggest bunch of sheep ever. A really good season of bb always does this to me. The ones I liked at the begining I hate at the end.

i hope Amazon gets a penalty for messing with Elissas things ..maybe take her veto away? that would be awesome

i can dream can't i? :laugh4:

:notworthy: I absolutely agree. Amazonbitch has gotten away with way too much whether during tv nights, after dark or live feeds. Her meds obviously are not working, so BB needs to get her a therapist & quick. Taking away her POV would be awesome, but you just know they'd never have the balls to cross the McNasty's.

And some are mind boggled as to why most BB fans hate Amanda..

I've seen some on here say I just don't get the hate directed towards her... This is why.. Vile is becoming a word not fit anymore to describe how disgusting she is.

America's hatred of her started after she screamed at Aaryn about being a racist and then proceeded to spout vile things about race, sexuality, calling every other hg by some ignorant, derogatory name. There is no redemption for this piece of trash. She should leave after bb is over and find herself a sewer to crawl into. Wait, the rats will probably find her too vile to be around as well. Wonder if there's a short pier near her home that she can take a walk off of?

McNasty is now saying just as awful things about Elissa as Amanda is; they are two of a kind and deserve each other's nastiness. I mean, how DARE anyone put them up!! If this is where BB is going, I will not watch it ever again.

I honestly think McCrae was well liked in the beginning, but being that he sits by, laughs and doesn't say anything when his "p.o.s.queen" (eeewww!) goes on her rampages, he has become extremely disliked. Kaitlyn said earlier that she was "guilty by association" with respect to Aaryn's & GM's earlier behaviour. This is exactly what McCrae is. I'm sure his parents are not really pleased with their little boy right now. I know I wouldn't be if he was related to me in any way, shape or form. These people are supposed to be mature adults. Obviously, they have not grown up or don't give a sh*t how they are being portrayed to the world. Even Andy is no better, sitting around laughing at the crap spewing out of the others mouths. He is a disgrace to his GLBT counterparts.

Amanda running Elissa out of the photo room blowing the horn. She is planning on terrorizing Elissa all day. She is making up her face to harass her.

Elissa has to see every time today Amanda starts harassing her everyone leaves the room and nobody will call Amanda out for being a bully.

That says a lot about this cast.

Unfortunately, Marty, this cast has been known for the cowards they are since about week two. All the racist, homophobic, nasty name calling has never been addressed by anyone (except Chenbot) and they continue to be dictated to by the Amazonho & her dickless boyfriend.

She is not doing anything that hasn't been done before (except the mini-pad) and no penalties were given.

In my opinion, since BB set precedent permitting verbal abuse years ago, I still think it's wrong for HGs to touch other HGs stuff, cause physical harm or leave their body fluid sanitary products around the house.

:notworthy: I absolutely agree. Amazonbitch has gotten away with way too much whether during tv nights, after dark or live feeds. Her meds obviously are not working, so BB needs to get her a therapist & quick. Taking away her POV would be awesome, but you just know they'd never have the balls to cross the McNasty's.

America's hatred of her started after she screamed at Aaryn about being a racist and then proceeded to spout vile things about race, sexuality, calling every other hg by some ignorant, derogatory name. There is no redemption for this piece of trash. She should leave after bb is over and find herself a sewer to crawl into. Wait, the rats will probably find her too vile to be around as well. Wonder if there's a short pier near her home that she can take a walk off of?

If she drove about a hour north she could walk off the pier at Sabastian Bch, the sharks go there to bred and give birth. But even they probably wouldn't go near that vile bi$;@ch

I want to like this girl, but the racism she's shown brings that desire to a screeching hault. Game wise I think she's probably the best player in the house, but that is equal to her partner Mc. Who can seriously blame a person for taking advantage of weak people in a situation such as this? How many times have they had the oportunity to send her packing, but let her stay? I would continue to roll along to the 500k also if they allowed me. As Evel Dick has said... "You do whatever it takes to win", and I agree.

In terms of her going after Elissa, I say that she has every right to defend herself against someone who asked houseguests to provoke Amanda with lies of them throwing the POV win to her. I was appalled not only by a "mom" starting trouble with another hg, but also by the stupidity behind it. Would anyone trying to evict someone really throw a POV win them? Lol

And then there was yesterday when she included Amanda in her attack on Mc. If someone accused me of moving their things, and taking their drugs/medication and I had not, yes, I would be ready to make life there just a little uncomfortable for them too. You reap what you sow, and Elissa should have left that girl and her friend alone.

^^^^^I disagree. She wanted to push Amanda's buttons and succeeded. Mission accomplished. Amanda didn't make any friends with her complete lack of control and display of insanity.

I know what her goal was, but my question is, why? What has Amanda done game wise that she, (Elissa) has not contributed to?

Why be angry that she saved herself? Isn't that what Elissa did also by winning the POV last week, and the HoH this week? Why is it acceptable for Elissa or anyone really, to take shots at Amanda and Mc or Candice and Howard, but wrong for them to defend themselves?

I know what her goal was, but my question is, why? What has Amanda done game wise that she, (Elissa) has not contributed to?

Why be angry that she saved herself? Isn't that what Elissa did also by winning the POV last week, and the HoH this week? Why is it acceptable for Elissa or anyone really, to take shots at Amanda and Mc or Candice and Howard, but wrong for them to defend themselves?

I didn't say it was wrong for Amanda to defend herself. I'm saying that she played right into what I think Elissa was trying to manipulate her to do. She lost it. Freaked out. Acted like a loon. Obviously Elissa made a mistake by not putting Amanda on the block in the first place. If she could push Amanda's buttons and make her lose control to the point where she would do something so outrageous that she got ejected from the game, then she (Elissa) would have pulled off a HUGE move.

Elissa wasn't up in the HOH room crying about Amanda's reaction. She was laughing.

I want to like this girl, but the racism she's shown brings that desire to a screeching hault. Game wise I think she's probably the best player in the house, but that is equal to her partner Mc. Who can seriously blame a person for taking advantage of weak people in a situation such as this? How many times have they had the oportunity to send her packing, but let her stay? I would continue to roll along to the 500k also if they allowed me. As Evel Dick has said... "You do whatever it takes to win", and I agree.

In terms of her going after Elissa, I say that she has every right to defend herself against someone who asked houseguest to provoke her with lies about them throwing the POV win to her. I was appalled not only by a "mom" starting trouble with another hg, but also by the stupidity behind it. Would anyone trying to evict someone really throw a POV win them? Lol

And then there was yesterday when she included Amanda in her attack on Mc. If someone accused me of moving their things, and taking their drugs/medication and I had not, yes, I would be ready to make life there just a little uncomfortable for them too. You reap what you sow, and Elissa should have left that girl and her friend alone.

Are you serious, Amanda has been a bully from the git go and even tho Aryn and GM were being the most racist in the beginning, Amana was just as bad, she would admonish them out of one side of her mouth and then make the same if not worse racial slurs out of the other side of her nasty mouth, AND I would've been telling all of them to leave my stuff alone, Amanda was bullying her all last eve, she was doing all kinds of nasty stuff to Elissa, the things she said about her husband and her as a mom, Amanda is a trash box , disgusting person, Elissa has only defended herself, Amanda has been hateful from e beginning, anyone who thinks Amanda should defend herself is delusional in my mind, and being appalled at Elissa " as a mom" would start trouble? In the house? It's BB, hello, and being appalled that a" mom? Would start any trouble in " the house?" Are you kidding me? It's BB, the ratio of Elissa starting any trouble in that house in comparison to the 3 am crew? Uh no contest, Elissa should've left " that girl" and " her friend" alone? Are we talkin about Mcnasty and his queen, gag me, I'm not really for any of them this season, a really disgusting bunch of ppl, but I will say that Elissa is in no way the nasty despicable poor excuse of human beings the rest of that house is

Because the shots that have been taken against the ppl you mentioned above are racist, bullying in nature, and why does Amanda keep saying " doesn't she know that it a bad idea to put us up?" In whose mind? Amanda is ridiculous in the way she thinks this is her show, she is the puppet master and everyone should do what she says, and when Elissa would not go along with her she went bonkers, AND Amanda has not had to defend herself because they have let this Gestapo get always with her bullying, it's BB , Amanda makes ED, look like child's play, everything she says and does is more then mean spirited, it's hateful, I think BB will be in serious trouble of returning next yr as this has been a really nasty display from a group of ppl that represent a generation, it's hard to watch. There has been a lot of public outrage over the blantent racism and foul talk, just when you think we as Americans have come a distance from this kind of thing, equality and racism, we see something like this seasons BB, NOT PRETTY

I am absolutely tickled pink Amanda won POV !!!! YAAAY !!!!

:guitarist:

So she got the pov, that does not make her a decent person who should be representing any of us that have a moral compass, she is disgusting

So she got the pov, that does not make her a decent person who should be representing any of us that have a moral compass, she is disgusting

I seriously doubt anyone watching these ridiculous reality shows see the participants as moral compasses.

I'm ALSO quite happy she won the POV. Keeps things interesting.

I seriously doubt anyone watching these ridiculous reality shows see the participants as moral compasses.

Yeah we'll I've barely watched this season because of these disgusting ppl, I do have a moral compass as well as a lot of ppl do on this board, her winning the pov is just another ploy of groadner, just like every season, to each his own, who cares, ho hum

I didn't say it was wrong for Amanda to defend herself. I'm saying that she played right into what I think Elissa was trying to manipulate her to do. She lost it. Freaked out. Acted like a loon. Obviously Elissa made a mistake by not putting Amanda on the block in the first place. If she could push Amanda's buttons and make her lose control to the point where she would do something so outrageous that she got ejected from the game, then she (Elissa) would have pulled off a HUGE move.

Elissa wasn't up in the HOH room crying about Amanda's reaction. She was laughing.

Amanda simply isn't that weak, and Elissa shouldn't have been foolish enough to think she is. Perhaps not to many, but to me it only made her appear totally immature. As a "mom" I would think she'd want her son to see her taking a loss gracefully. She lost the week, and should move on, and try to figure out how to stay in the game next week when she'll be incredibly vulnerable. Because whereas that girl was going to protect her, she won't now.

Personally I don't LIVE anything I watch on television. Seems too many do but could be they're actual lives lack. Whichever/ Whatever.

The gorier the better. I also watch slasher films and football.

Note: Amanda would've folded under ED week one.

Amanda simply isn't that weak, and Elissa shouldn't have been foolish enough to think she is. Perhaps not to many, but to me it only made her appear totally immature. As a "mom" I would think she'd want her son to see her taking a loss gracefully. She lost the week, and should move on, and try to figure out how to stay in the game next week when she'll be incredibly vulnerable. Because whereas that girl was going to protect her, she won't now.

You may have missed it on the feeds but Amanda told McCrea that after Helen's eviction, Elissa is her next target. She said this just before Helen's eviction. She never intended to "protect" Elissa.

Monk

They are in a glass cage playing a game and we the people are being "entertained" or in some cases just fascinated with the psychology of their pea brains. That means we can have opinions and one opinion is that Amanda has no moral compass. (I rather just think of her as trashy)

Amanda winning HOH was a huge letdown for me. I want to see her taken down. Amanda winning just gave me a tummy ache. 15_6_25.gif