Amanda - Week 9 - POV winner

uvp

time to sell out someone to avoid going on the block :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foth is on because they don't want anyone to see her crying behind the trash again or she's gotten in it

:lol2: I think there will be lots of tears from Amanda this week. Poor thing isn't going to know what kind of drugs to beg for in DR. Adderall? Xanax? Something new? :lol2:

Well Amanda and McCrae don't want to leave the HOH after 3 am. Amanda is taking a shower now in HOH. They are trying to take over HOH.

Now game talk going on.

McNasties are trying to talk Elissa into putting up Gina Marie with Spencer and backdoor Aaryn.

Amanda talking loud in her angry voice.

Amanda saying there is no reason to put McStupid up. Mc is getting agitated.

Well Amanda and McCrae don't want to leave the HOH after 3 am. Amanda is taking a shower now in HOH. They are trying to take over HOH.

Now game talk going on.

McNasties are trying to talk Elissa into putting up Gina Marie with Spencer and backdoor Aaryn.

If she falls for it, I'm done with these idiots!!!

If she falls for it, I'm done with these idiots!!!

Now game talk going on.

Amanda talking loud in her angry voice.

Amanda saying there is no reason to put McStupid up. Mc is getting agitated.

Didn't Elissa make sort of a deal with Ginamarie? I don't think she'd renege on that.

I don't think there is any way she is putting GM or Spencer up that she made deals with.

Elissa has got to see that they are such bullies.

They are pounding her for answers who replacement would be. who who who ?

Amanda's voice is just getting agitated. She is telling that Elissa that that they have saved her and been with her.

Oh Ellissa please please please be smart.

*note - this is why nobody wants to put Amanda on the block because she starts the bully tactics. They only will back door her.

Amanda keeps pounding to Elissa that they are protecting her. she HAS to put up Gina Marie against Aaryn.

Amanda tells Elissa that Aaryn just took out her best friend Helen so no is the time to take out Aaryn.

(does Mandy not remember it was her that wanted Helen gone too)

Now Amanda threatened Elissa that if one of him them (her or McIdiot) goes home then she would make enemies.

Elissa said she is tired and going bed. And they are still pounding at her as they go out the door. Now Amanda is crying.

Amanda keeps pounding to Elissa that they are protecting her. she HAS to put up Gina Marie against Aaryn.

Amanda tells Elissa that Aaryn just took out her best friend Helen so no is the time to take out Aaryn.

(does Mandy not remember it was her that wanted Helen gone too)

Now Amanda threatened Elissa that if one of him them (her or McIdiot) goes home then she would make enemies.

Elissa said she is tired and going bed. And they are still pounding at her as they go out the door. Now Amanda is crying.

Loved Elissa kicking them out of "their" HOH room!! Amanda, you can "cry me a river"

Whomever gets Amanda out of the house gets my vote for America's Favorite Player.

Ya know what. I was trying to figure out how to decide. I think that works for me too.

Elissa's best bet would be to put up both of them. They'd at least get one of them out if either of them would

get the POV.

Should be a VERY interesting week if Elissa has the guts to do it.