GinaMarie - Week 9

uvp

Hopefully, if Elissa keeps her word and not put GM up, GM will keep hers as well and not put Elissa up next week if she gets HOH. Especially since she says how much she hates liers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't waste my time on GM because she is ignorant, dumb, naive and obsessed(with someone she don't even know). She need to check her Italian history because Italians not all Caucasian. She may look that all Caucasian but she's not. For even Aaryn out of all people abandon her but she don't know it.

IMHO I believe that Gina Marie has a good heart but is a follower. She was unfortunately taken to the dark side with some mean, ignorant, hateful girls and not only felt the need to go along with them - she joined in! I think she does realize how bad she is looking for that now and her true inner heart will remain in tact when she votes Aaryn out and stays true to her allegiance with Elissa. I feel sorry for Gina Marie that she was not strong enough to resist the meanies, but that does not make her heart bad. Unlike the other girls who show no remorse whatsoever for their actions, she has a glimmer of hope! If she can just keep her big mouth shut instead of feeling pressured into joining in with them.... :lipsrsealed2:

IMHO I believe that Gina Marie has a good heart but is a follower. She was unfortunately taken to the dark side with some mean, ignorant, hateful girls and not only felt the need to go along with them - she joined in! I think she does realize how bad she is looking for that now and her true inner heart will remain in tact when she votes Aaryn out and stays true to her allegiance with Elissa. I feel sorry for Gina Marie that she was not strong enough to resist the meanies, but that does not make her heart bad. Unlike the other girls who show no remorse whatsoever for their actions, she has a glimmer of hope! If she can just keep her big mouth shut instead of feeling pressured into joining in with them.... :lipsrsealed2:

GM is bad. I don't believe for a SECOND that the comments she's made on this show about blacks and other minorities were her first. Good hearted people don't display that kind of behavior ever. Anyone can change their way of thinking, but until she does, she's not going to be viewed as someone who needs my compassion.

true

in the kitchen Elissa told Judd the flies are so bad....

He said yeah I probably shouldn't have ate this cookie ( plate of them left out all night )

Elissa replies.... ( ready for this? ).... Well I don't knowww if the flies... are attracteddd to the coooookies.

LMAO

For real I don't like any parents should there kids alone with any strangers. I don't care they are celebrities. We don't really know them behind close doors. As for MJ, we still don't know the truth about him. I think he's guilty on some of the charges(not all). If he is guilty, that secret is with him to the grave.

I don't know when or where it happened but I have grown to like ginamarie except for the over-the-top language. I would love to see her win.

She has redeemed herself somewhat. I still think with her the slurs she uses is more based on ignorance and poor education. Aaryn, on the other hand, malicious to the bone.

I really enjoyed the heated exchange between GM and Amanda in the kitchen last night. GM ain't taking no chit off Amanda and will go toe to toe trash talking. Aaryn and Ellisa tend to back down when Amazon goes on a rant but Gina, no, that gurl will stay-n-play. I'll bet before this games over Gina and Amanda are going to lock horns and it's going to be epic. I can see her now doing her Willie Hantz chest bump on Amanda. :laugh4:

I think she has the mentality of a 10 year old...What grown adult falls to the floor or crawls up on the counter/table laughing and flailing around like a moron? She has the vocabulary of a child as well...

i dont think julie will push gm the same way about her comments on the show like she did aaryn :animated_bouncy:

or Amanda or Spencer or Andy

she might with spencer

but i agree with amanda/andy :animated_bouncy:

I so hope Gina Marie wins HOH tonight. I've grown fond of her laughable accent (reminds me of Ed Norton.. oh Ralphiee booyyyy)

I know she dislikes Amanda and I would LOVE to see a showdown with her and the Amazon.