GinaMarie - Week 9

uvp

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ginamarie got louder after amanda trucked. elissa calmed her down. I am curious if ginamarie would brawl. amanda more mouth than anything else, I think. not so sure about ginamarie. She would probably be a tiger once started.

I think she has probably been in several fights! She will get in your face like she did with Aaryn that fight they had and she did it to someone else back in the beginning but I forgot who it was!

I think she has probably been in several fights! She will get in your face like she did with Aaryn that fight they had and she did it to someone else back in the beginning but I forgot who it was!

Agree. she seems very tactile. I wouldn't mess with her. :hide:

She has been sitting with her feet in the hot tub for a while now. McCrae, Judd and Aaryn are all talking on the BY couces and she's just sitting there being very quiet. They have all four people on cam 2.

I cannot believe that elissa doesn't know that it is andy. Is she stupid? (you are excused from answering that, arrowhead and chief slapaho). Why is she so concerned with aaryn? Is she 30 with a 13-year old grudge? Put the cow and birdlegs on the block, dummy. It's easy. Do it.

Elissa is much more savvy then you know with respect to Andy. Why do you think she talks very little game in front of him anymore. She won't even hint as to a replacement. Andy is getting his info from the McNasty's who are fully & continually targeting Elissa & GM, and anyone else who dares cross them or get in their way.

Ok nevermind... I think Andy actually IS going to vote Aaryn out. Please please please hold true to that Andy and Spencer!!!

i hear you ..i don't know who to trust between them or either of them ..and i sure hope judd is truthful when he talks to Elissa ...i almost wish that Elissa would just put up Andy ..and see what happens ..whoever goes would be fine :laugh4:

i sure hope Ginamarie can see through Amazon and Airhead ..they would both throw their own mothers under the bus..GROSS

wise up GM :nerd:

Gm wise up? Good luck with that.

I will give her props though for even she could see Elissa's weirdly going on and on about her spitting a drink when Amanda looked at her was retarded.

I don't know what it is, but I'm impressed, for a guy you really know your green shades.

LOL...I have lures that color in my tackle boxes...That worm looking thing she has looks like it would be great at catching fish...

GM can remain loyal and vote to keep Aaryn this week since Mc, Amanda and Spence are the deciding three votes.

Not a fan of this girl at all. The racist comments and mocking of blacks have turned me off so to speak, and it's too bad because if she were a more mature and loving person, she would be one of my favs of the season.

Game wise, she's good. She's right there with Spence who's laid back shootin' the breeze, and I don't find fault in that at all. Will she make it to the f3, I doubt that seriously because she is on the guy's hit list after Elissa next week, but still her floating technique is one of the best.