Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Yes Amanda has proclaimed that Elissa is going home next week. She is back in charge.

If she had put Amanda and McCrea up this would not have happened.

she got too cute with the noms

probably believe like many here amanda couldnt win comps

aaryn has won a bunch of comps but many were crapshoot / others not trying

i wouldnt put aaryn in the league of true comp beast like frank, rachel, janelle, danielle :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orrr... It was a "secretly timed" comp and fixed for the win.

you know it :animated_bouncy:

Good! Next week comes and Elissa is gone. Judd knows Amanda has to go too and he is a waste of a comeback because he will do whatever the HOH wants him to. Elissa wants the prettiest youngest girl out of the house, she's making it personal. I agree she is a slimeball and called it from day one.

Awww I miss Chucky :sad2:

Oh no, I wonder who Elissa will put since Amanda won the PoV?

andy or her hoh would be a waste in respect to weaken the other side :animated_bouncy:

If she wants to somehow recover from her dumb nominations, she needs to nominate Andy and hope he goes home. If he won HOH he wouldn't bat an eye if Amanda told him to nominate Elissa, no matter how much he cries and claims to be her friend. Even though Aaryn is on the McManda train now, if she won HOH next week I think Elissa would at least have a chance.

With the little rat gone, McManda's only guarantee of safety would be if they won the HOH themselves, as I think their spell over the house has finally been broken even though they have the power now.

I hope people will now understand the importance of strategic planning. I knew this was going to happen.

For me, it isn't so much the importance of strategic planning as it is to not muddle the process and overplan the unknown. She should have just put mccrae and amanda on the block. Straightforward.

andy or her hoh would be a waste in respect to weaken the other side :animated_bouncy:

Clearly. Getting rid of andy would be a major blow. If she can't do that then yikes!

For me, it isn't so much the importance of strategic planning as it is to not muddle the process and overplan the unknown. She should have just put mccrae and amanda on the block. Straightforward.

Clearly. Getting rid of andy would be a major blow. If she can't do that then yikes!

That's correct. Whoever the HOH plans to target, they should be on the block right off the bat. Who ever she puts up is going home. Andy was probably the lowest on the 3am totem pole to get rid of, but she has to get rid of him or her HOH will be one the worst HOH's in BB history when it could have been so much more. Damn...Damn... Damn!

That's correct. Whoever the HOH plans to target, they should be on the block right off the bat. Who ever she puts up is going home. Andy was probably the lowest on the 3am totem pole to get rid of, but she has to get rid of him or her HOH will be one the worst HOH's in BB history when it could have been so much more. Damn...Damn... Damn!

yeah because at this point almost everyone will play in veto

in the early part of game you can be cute with noms since more chance they may not get chosen to play in veto :animated_bouncy:

Here is a way that Elissa can recover from this. Amanda is going to take McCrae off the block. So, Elissa should talk to Spencer, GM, and Judd and make a deal with them. Tell them that if she does not put them up as a replacement they promise not to put her up if they get HOH. She can also talk to Aaryn and tell her that she is not the target. Then put Andy up as the replacement and vote him out this week.

If this works she could potentially have GM, Spencer, Judd, and Aaryn on her side next week.

Here is a way that Elissa can recover from this. Amanda is going to take McCrae off the block. So, Elissa should talk to Spencer, GM, and Judd and make a deal with them. Tell them that if she does not put them up as a replacement they promise not to put her up if they get HOH. She can also talk to Aaryn and tell her that she is not the target. Then put Andy up as the replacement and vote him out this week.

If this works she could potentially have GM, Spencer, Judd, and Aaryn on her side next week.

That would and could work if it really was her attention to get one of the Amandas out, but I really think it was Aaryn who was the target.

That's about all she can do. the only problem with that is, everybody agrees to the deal when you have a gun to their head. How many of them will actually uphold that deal if they win hoh. All of them will actually see the proposal as a threat and put her up.

She had her best chance to put together a team when the plan was to get Aaryn out. Now, Aaryn will probably stay and she will still be aligned with McNasty.

Still think if she puts Andy up and Aaryn leaves she will be okay. She might still go on the block if one of those three gets HOH, but I think the others might actually put aMANda up as a replacement if given the chance. No one wanted her to win POV and was willing to vote her out. The only 2 people would be pissed and that's Andy and Mcnasty.

whatever my girl does ..she will be fine ..she should have never trusted twatface EVER..the little airhead is still Amazon's slave ...if anyones been playing somebody elses game it's Airhead ..she's been playing Amazons game this whole time ..she's too stupid to play her own ..Elissa will put up Andy and she will win veto next week..i'm not worried about my girl..she's a winner

Now we have to wait till Monday and hope they don't manipulate her to put up spencer or Judd. It's amazing that Amanda wants Aaryn to go up to hoh room and start a fight. If she was looking out for Aaryn she would not have done that and she still don't get it that Amanda was throwing her under the bus not 24 hrs. I'm not sticking up for Aaryn not by a long shot but this Amanda spell is weird.

It sucks that Amanda won POV, but whatever the case, Elissa played her HOH her own way. As for all of the folks who say she's going home next week, well, whatever. All of the other wimps allowed Amanda/McCrae to become so powerful that it would require practically a miracle to break that power. I seriously doubt that Elissa cares if she doesn't win BB. Her life is still good. Can't say that about some of the others.

I don't care who wins. I hope it's Aaryn who goes out this week at Elissa's hand, but it'll be ok if it's Andy.

It sucks that Amanda won POV, but whatever the case, Elissa played her HOH her own way. As for all of the folks who say she's going home next week, well, whatever. All of the other wimps allowed Amanda/McCrae to become so powerful that it would require practically a miracle to break that power. I seriously doubt that Elissa cares if she doesn't win BB. Her life is still good. Can't say that about some of the others.

I don't care who wins. I hope it's Aaryn who goes out this week at Elissa's hand, but it'll be ok if it's Andy.

Agree with you 100%. And yes anything can happen. Spencer can win HOH and he would put up Amanda and McCrea. I also think that Elissa made a poor choice not putting up the couple.