Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Right now Elissa talking to Judd saying we HAVE to get Aaryn out his week and we can get Amanda NEXT week.

This is like the story NOW is not the time. That worked out so well for Helen.

Oh well whatever

*note I noticed that Elissa is lying to every one she is talking to telling them this person or that person said this or that and they want you out. I am sort of surprised that Elissa is taking the low road just like the rest of the slimeball HG.

Good! Next week comes and Elissa is gone. Judd knows Amanda has to go too and he is a waste of a comeback because he will do whatever the HOH wants him to. Elissa wants the prettiest youngest girl out of the house, she's making it personal. I agree she is a slimeball and called it from day one.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am normally one who believes it best to get the leader out, but not this time. As much as I hate Elissa's game play, she may be stepping it up now that Helen is out. Getting Aaryn out is a good ideal. Aaryn is 3am's best comp player. And, Amanda controls the house through the HOH of her minions. Therefore, taking out Aaryn has the potential to devastate 3am. If she is successful in flipping GM, Spencer and Judd and one of them wins the HOH and follows through on the plan, Elissa will be in excellent position. Getting out Amanda and letting their best comp player remain in the game and win the HOH really wont accomplish much.

Of course her whole plan could blow up and she gets a evicted next week. But, if she wasn't willing to take a chance, she could just nom Spenser and Judd and still go home next week.

gerberdaisy7 : " How does one see their Mom more than their hubby? "

Could be her Mom works with her on one of her side businesses

Could be her Mom lives next door

Could be her hubby works out of town a lot

WHO KNOWS... at least she gets along with her... (I guess)

gerberdaisy7 : " How does one see their Mom more than their hubby? "

Could be her Mom works with her on one of her side businesses

Could be her Mom lives next door

Could be her hubby works out of town a lot

WHO KNOWS... at least she gets along with her... (I guess)

I get along with my mom very well, but I don't see her more than my hubby. Not even close.

If they work together, I can totally see that. (I worked with my Mom once.)

I was just curious as to how that happens, unless your husband is in the army.

Well I don't care what she LOOKS like, I like her and am still happy she is HOH.

I care. I have to look at her. I also find it so hypocritical that she injects poison into her body and then pretends she is a Yogi. (Seems like she wants to launch a career off it based on her promoting a brand name yoga mat and other behaviour.) She may as well be a smoker or a heroin user and do yoga. It is all pushing toxins into yourself.

*note I noticed that Elissa is lying to every one she is talking to telling them this person or that person said this or that and they want you out. I am sort of surprised that Elissa is taking the low road just like the rest of the slimeball HG.

Actually, she isn't lying. When she said that McCranda wanted GM nominated, true. They also said, why not Spence or Judd. They pushed HARD to keep themselves and Andy completely off block and then they sent the minions in to do the same.

Actually, she isn't lying. When she said that McCranda wanted GM nominated, true. They also said, why not Spence or Judd. They pushed HARD to keep themselves and Andy completely off block and then they sent the minions in to do the same.

Oh she has said a lot of lies last night and today but ..... can't say that to an Elissa fan

AND even if she is lying so what? Isnt that what everyone keeps saying IS what Big Brother is all about? LOL Really? What's good for the goose is good for the gander of something like that

IMO lying isn't disgusting like bashing someone's family that they do not even know or have not ever met, calling names, etc. But hey we all have our own opinions that is what makes this thread so interesting! LOL And yes it is hard Marty to say certain things to an Elissa Fan! :heart::hypocrite:

... it's hard not to say negative things about any of this bunch.

And let's face it... we've all switched who we like and don't like back and forth a couple

of times this season.

Post on ... it's just a Reality Game Show.... drool, rant, rave, cheer, sneer - whatever.... let's face it - we're all BB Junkies

IMO lying isn't disgusting like bashing someone's family that they do not even know or have not ever met, calling names, etc. But hey we all have our own opinions that is what makes this thread so interesting! LOL And yes it is hard Marty to say certain things to an Elissa Fan! :heart::hypocrite:

you're so right BBLOVER !!!!!!!! I love Elissa and i think she's playing a great game! I love watching them all scramble..karma's a bitch..just like twatface Aaryn and Amazon..they are the 2 cockiest bitches in the house...turnabout is fairplay..i love watching the rest of them freak out ...mcnasty has actually had to get out of bed today ...it's hysterical how he is just outraged to be on the block...I'm backing Elissa all the way... no matter how big Airheads ego is ...she ain't all that.. :smilielol: .

Just pulled this off the updates.

Elissa is preparing to cook dinner. Elissa and Andy head into the storage room. She wants reassurance from Andy that her nominations are a good move. Andy agrees it is. Andy asks her what she plans to do if the veto is used and one of them comes down. Elissa refuses to tell him. She says she doesn't want him to have a reason to not feel he needs to fight for the veto. Andy says he has her back and doesn't care if she tells him or not as long as it isn't him.

6:42PM BBT: Andy immediately reports to McCrae that he got no further information from Elissa

So far so good, Elissa. Keep smiling at them when they talk to you, and let them think you're crazy. I'm good with that.

Bay

Just pulled this off the updates.

Elissa is preparing to cook dinner. Elissa and Andy head into the storage room. She wants reassurance from Andy that her nominations are a good move. Andy agrees it is. Andy asks her what she plans to do if the veto is used and one of them comes down. Elissa refuses to tell him. She says she doesn't want him to have a reason to not feel he needs to fight for the veto. Andy says he has her back and doesn't care if she tells him or not as long as it isn't him.

6:42PM BBT: Andy immediately reports to McCrae that he got no further information from Elissa

So far so good, Elissa. Keep smiling at them when they talk to you, and let them think you're crazy. I'm good with that.

Bay

ITA! she's so damn cute! :smile1:

i am normally one who believes it best to get the leader out, but not this time. As much as I hate Elissa's game play, she may be stepping it up now that Helen is out. Getting Aaryn out is a good ideal. Aaryn is 3am's best comp player. And, Amanda controls the house through the HOH of her minions. Therefore, taking out Aaryn has the potential to devastate 3am. If she is successful in flipping GM, Spencer and Judd and one of them wins the HOH and follows through on the plan, Elissa will be in excellent position. Getting out Amanda and letting their best comp player remain in the game and win the HOH really wont accomplish much.

Of course her whole plan could blow up and she gets a evicted next week. But, if she wasn't willing to take a chance, she could just nom Spenser and Judd and still go home next week.

Exactly! Excellent post. Aryan is the biggest competitive threat to Elissa's game (no matter what Elissa told Aryan about never considering her a threat) and she's a sheer distraction for Elissa. She needs to get her out to significantly weaken that side of the house and rid herself of a personal irritant. Those two will never, ever trust each other. Elissa's a good judge of character, imo, and she has Aryan's character pegged. She'd never be loyal to anyone for long. I don't think anyone will really stay loyal to mcranda after this week anyway so Amanda's reign of terror is likely over regardless. This hoh is going to shake up the house, finally. I think Elissa has already convinced GM to cut the apron strings and Judd seems to be on board too (but Judd will have to prove himself for me to jump back on his train).

If Elissa does go home next week, kudos to her anyway for not playing anyone else's game.

Exactly! Excellent post. Aryan is the biggest competitive threat to Elissa's game (no matter what Elissa told Aryan about never considering her a threat) and she's a sheer distraction for Elissa. She needs to get her out to significantly weaken that side of the house and rid herself of a personal irritant. Those two will never, ever trust each other. Elissa's a good judge of character, imo, and she has Aryan's character pegged. She'd never be loyal to anyone for long. I don't think anyone will really stay loyal to mcranda after this week anyway so Amanda's reign of terror is likely over regardless. This hoh is going to shake up the house, finally. I think Elissa has already convinced GM to cut the apron strings and Judd seems to be on board too (but Judd will have to prove himself for me to jump back on his train).

If Elissa does go home next week, kudos to her anyway for not playing anyone else's game

I agree...loving her game play and how she has figured everyone out. She is the only house guest deserving to win this horrible season! I just heard her tell Judd that the REAL plan is to get Aaryn off the block and put up Amanda in her place. I really kind of thought that was her plan, but she just wasn't telling anyone. It may have been a mistake to tell Judd though...hopefully it all woks out.

I knew my girl was planning on backdooring Amazon!....if Elissa gets to final 2 or not she's the only one ( besides America ) with the balls to get the big bully out!..I'm rooting for her all the way ..she already has 2 votes in jury

GO ELISSA... :hurray::hurray: :hurray: :party_smilie::party_smilie: