Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa still would not have gotten Amanda out if Amanda was nominated initially as Amanda won the veto.

The fact remains that she is still got the strongest player from the 3AM alliance on the block and set to be sent packing. The biggest move of the game so far. As for the bd plan, who knew that the useless twit would be thrown the POV by production. She obviously has an in with them otherwise she would have been sent packing for all the stunts and bad behaviour she has been pulling since week one. So, you are right, she would have still been given POV and pulled herself off the block, at which point the bd plan would have been Aaryn anyway.

And if Elissa was too pansied to take on an Amanda she should've declined her BB invitation.

It's not being pansied to walk away from a hell-mouthed hurricane. Elissa has been holding herself very well since being targeted the first weeks. She's handling the Amazonbitch with class and it's totally funny that she is pissing AB off by just smiling.

That would have been the classy thing to do....

She wanted to be on TV like her sister. Everything she says and does is like a bad acting job and her sister was the same way. I know posters have said Amanda is self-absorbed and I will agree with that but so are the others and Elissa. How much more self-absorbed can you get then leaving your family for 3 months for a slight chance of winning some money that you say you don't need in the first place? You cry about leaving your son, blah blah blah, but you did it anyway by your own choice. It doesn't get more self-absorbed than that!

Elisse looks pretty good in that red dress but that priss pot voice. Man I would be smashed if I had a date with her. :D

GM voting no for Aaryn so she will be gone Thursday. The holier then thou Elisse has to lay it on thick,shut up you have GM's vote.

It's not being pansied to walk away from a hell-mouthed hurricane. Elissa has been holding herself very well since being targeted the first weeks. She's handling the Amazonbitch with class and it's totally funny that she is pissing AB off by just smiling.

ITA Amazonbitch has been showing what a classy p.o.s. she really is.. i really hope judd can see through andy and he teams with Elissa to get the 2 dirtiest people out then kick Andy's shady ass outt

She wanted to be on TV like her sister. Everything she says and does is like a bad acting job and her sister was the same way. I know posters have said Amanda is self-absorbed and I will agree with that but so are the others and Elissa. How much more self-absorbed can you get then leaving your family for 3 months for a slight chance of winning some money that you say you don't need in the first place? You cry about leaving your son, blah blah blah, but you did it anyway by your own choice. It doesn't get more self-absorbed than that!

This is the perfect summation of everything I can't stand about her. :notworthy:

ICAM.

Elissa is my favorite of all the houseguests ..she has class and she's smart and beautiful..i hope she wins the whole game ..i'm rooting for her..i don't know how anyone could root for Amazonbitch ..she's a waste of space much like her 2 minions Airhead and Andy..Elissa getting Airhead out is the biggest move yet in this game kudos to Elissa i will be thrilled to watch twatace walk out the door!

GO ELISSA !!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I never read fully read cast bios but I saw a post on the other thread and had to check out Elissa's. This is so funny:

"What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others."

This BB show really goes to some people's heads.

Amanda is running around the house saying all that don't do what I want will be next. Are all of them experiencing the Stockholm syndrome ?? Does anybody but Elissa going to stick up for themselves Excuse me she's 1 and there is how many in there?

They are paid actors and they are expected to perform. If they all sit around and act like the "civilized herd" some people crave, most won't watch and Len doesn't get to buy Julie's next pair of Jimmy Choos and a matching Gucci handbag.

Read the feeds and look who is bullying GM now? Surprise, surprise, the green eyed bully rears its ugly head with every HOH.