Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

I agree as Elissa is a better hypocrite. :D

Make your case.

If it is logical and creates a true nexus between a series of actual facts, is satisfactorily complete and compares that logic to the same process applied to the Dirty duo, then you'll have made your case and I'll have been forced to reconsider the issue of Elissa's superior hypocritical skills. If your argument is just based upon faulty logic, innuendo, and snarky spin, then you will have failed to make your case.

Monk

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

She is better than they are. To draw equivalence between Elissa and the the dirty duo is absurd.

Monk

It's quite pompous to tell other posters they are wrong. We all have our opinions and I did not specifically say the duo, I said the other HGs.

Please go harass someone else. I can see those who stake their lives on this game are annoyed because the duo are staying. It doesn't change a thing for me if they go or stay.

Wrong.

She is better than they are. To draw equivalence between Elissa and the the dirty duo is absurd.

Monk

you are SO RIGHT! The way Amazon and her dirty minions behave is just disgusting and not game play it's the way low-lifes play

:notworthy:

She's not better then they are because she can and has sunk as low as they do. Plus, she is as stupid as some of the others.

RIGHT.

Recall her little nasty digs and attitude ( personally I think she was jealous of Amanda's creativity and balls ) while Amanda was dressing up for McCrae's birthday surprise?

Flew her lowly tacky biatch flag right then and there.

She clearly has some sort of social disorder because her conversations at best scream that the lights are on but no one's home.

Shall we count how many times a day this nugget says the word LIKE? An intelligent ( adult ) would never stoop to a high schoolers speech.

i have never seen Elissa ever stoop to their level and i watch the feeds ..the only ones who have sunk so low are Amazon mcdirty ,Airhead andy jeremy kaitlyn spenser and ginamarie although i think she may be coming around to how disgusting her "partner" is :laugh4:

RIGHT.

Recall her little nasty digs and attitude ( personally I think she was jealous of Amanda's creativity and balls ) while Amanda was dressing up for McCrae's birthday surprise?

Flew her lowly tacky biatch flag right then and there.

She clearly has some sort of social disorder because her conversations at best scream that the lights are on but no one's home.

Shall we count how many times a day this nugget says the word LIKE? An intelligent ( adult ) would never stoop to a high schoolers speech.

Don't forget "fer sure!" Yes, she is quite the smart one.

Amanda winning the PoV is perfect example of why I failed to understand Elissa's nominations (McCrae an Aaryn), unless Elissa simply wants to get out Aryan, which would be soooo dumb.

And guess what? Given that Elissa failed to make good nominations, let us all take a wild guess as to who she going to put up once McRae is taken off the block? Good Golly.... do ya think it might be ....(let me think for 1-2 seconds) SPENCER?

And guess who's going home this week, Good Golly, and other safe bet that they all fall in line and evict spencer.

Every week is so damn predictable, except when they do something unpredictably dumb (ie nominate McCrae and Aaryn)

Amanda winning the PoV is perfect example of why I failed to understand Elissa's nominations (McCrae an Aaryn), unless Elissa simply wants to get out Aryan, which would be soooo dumb.

And guess what? Given that Elissa failed to make good nominations, let us all take a wild guess as to who she going to put up once McRae is taken off the block?

Good Golly.... do ya think it might be ....(let me think for 1-2 seconds) SPENCER?

And guess who's going home this week, Good Golly, and other safe bet that they all fall in line and evict spencer.

Every week is so damn predictable, except when they do something unpredictably dumb (ie nominate McCrae and Aaryn)

She just said that there were "bigger fish to fry" and that's why she nominated Aaryn.

She just said that there were "bigger fish to fry" and that's why she nominated Aaryn.

if she has any guts she'll put up Judd as a replacement (most likely to win if he makes it to the final jury vote), but given how predictable this season has been, my guess she'll put up Spencer.... How more predictable could it be.

Ok Andy is safe regardless she can put him up! And it looks like well it's too early to call but hopefully aryan is going home!

if she has any guts she'll put up Judd as a replacement (most likely to win if he makes it to the final jury vote), but given how predictable this season has been, my guess she'll put up Spencer.... How more predictable could it be.

why would she put up Judd that's her biggest alli now?? ?

i have never seen Elissa ever stoop to their level and i watch the feeds ..the only ones who have sunk so low are Amazon mcdirty ,Airhead andy jeremy kaitlyn spenser and ginamarie although i think she may be coming around to how disgusting her "partner" is :laugh4:

Agree!

Putting Judd up not only would prevent him for winning this season, but also make sure she is going home the next week

Make your case.

If it is logical and creates a true nexus between a series of actual facts, is satisfactorily complete and compares that logic to the same process applied to the Dirty duo, then you'll have made your case and I'll have been forced to reconsider the issue of Elissa's superior hypocritical skills. If your argument is just based upon faulty logic, innuendo, and snarky spin, then you will have failed to make your case.

Monk

Well I cannot think of where Amanda and Mcdirty have been as hypocritical since they never flaunted having high morals which Elissa says she practices so clearly Elissa is the better of the two in that regard.

Don't forget "fer sure!" Yes, she is quite the smart one.

Just because Elissa called a duck a duck doesn't make her anything like the McNasty crew. Amazonbitch was looking like a slutty hooker and she got called on it and then said her feelings were hurt, as if she actually has any.

Elissa has and always will have more class than any member of their crew. Just because you're a hater, doesn't mean what you say is true. People with morals have good judgment, and Elissa doesn't need forgiveness since she hasn't done anything close to being as ignorant or disgusting as the rest of them.

Amazon walks around like a dirty slut ..look at what she just did to Elissas drawer..she's the one who is jealous with good reson!!!

Amazon should buy some class she's just :singer:

Sadly, Edieann, you can't buy class and I don't know of any act of kindness that could redeem that skanky ho, Amazon. Even becoming a nun wouldn't excuse any of the things she's done.

She didn't get that rich guy on those duck lips alone!

No, she got him through being moral, sweet & polite. She is an honest person with her own mind. She didn't have to latch on and "hoover" her way to a man like a certain piece of trash in the house does.

And guess what? Given that Elissa failed to make good nominations, let us all take a wild guess as to who she going to put up once McRae is taken off the block? Good Golly.... do ya think it might be ....(let me think for 1-2 seconds) SPENCER?

The nominations make sense if one of the McNasty squad goes home, doesn't matter if it's guttermouth Amazonbitch or racist Aaryn. The plan was to bd the large bitch, but who knew production would throw her the POV? (Maybe hers or McCrae's production relative). Anyway, Spencer will NOT be going up, so count that one out. And at this point, I don't think it matters if it's GM or Andy, since Elissa can't trust either of them to vote against Aaryn. She'll just have to see what happens. The McNasty squad are the largest group of idiots ever put together in one place, and they may as well hand the $$$ to their scuzzy leaders now because not one of them has the balls to cross them. Since the big bitch says she needs Aaryn for two more weeks, guess the replacement will be going home. BB never should have changed the policy on the POV. If you win it & use it, you should be in danger of going out if you are that stupid.

The show is all about her and I can only imagine how much editing they had to do because she can't formulate a thought into words in the alotted slot time.

I really don't think the show is about her. It's more about the McNasty's otherwise, the loud-mouthed Amazonbitch would be gone due to the fact that she has physically threatened more than one person in this house. He rant about killing Jessie was the most vile thing I've ever seen. I don't know why the producers insist on including anyone on medication in their shows. Amazonbitch obviously is not getting help from her meds because she has a mouth that is obviously fed from the gutter.

Why would she put up Judd? Everyone in the house already evicted him once and large-mouth-bitch would only dictate that he be gone again. Elissa is wise in keeping Judd close this week. Being in the cesspool of a building cannot be good on anyone's psyche. Judd is a good retreat from the nastiness going on in that place.

Ok. Please help me understand is Andy I know is trying to study off the block. Would spencer Judd and Andy vote Aaryn out if ginamarie goes up is the Amanda spell cast over them too

Absolutely NOT. Loud-mouth-bitch & her scuzzy boy-toy have been throwing GM under the bus ever since Elissa won HOH. They need Aaryn around because she is the only real comp threat in the house (unless production is planning on throwing more to the McNasty's). I noticed after nominations tonight, McCrae went into the bedroom and had something in his hand that looked like a production info card. Did anyone notice that and were you able to tell what it said? I think Judd will vote to evict Aaryn regardless of the replacement. As for GM & Spencer, who knows. It's all up in the air and Elissa made them all paranoid. Good job, Elissa. At least someone made this week bearable to watch.

Well I cannot think of where Amanda and Mcdirty have been as hypocritical since they never flaunted having high morals which Elissa says she practices so clearly Elissa is the better of the two in that regard.

Well, Arrowhead, if you think back within the first couple of weeks when Aaryn was spouting off racist crap, Amanda had the nerve to "confront" her about it. She told her how she was looking bad to America and that she had to stop. Not much later, there is a seven to eight minute video of Amazonbitch spouting racist, homophobic, filthy names etc about each and every houseguest. So, whether she actually claimed to have morals, she certainly proved otherwise and has continued to do so everyday in that house. Amazonbitch is the worst p.o.s. in that house and there is absolutely nothing she can do to redeem herself. Aaryn, GM & Spencer have all lost jobs because of their behaviour. One can only hope that the public completely tanks Amazonbitch's real estate career and hopes of any other job she may ever apply for.

I'd hardly call going on Big Brother good judgement or telling someone they're gross for wearing a one piece moral. She's chock full of injections and as phony as her boobs.

Elissa is probably the ONLY ONE in that house without fake boobs. Amazonbitch has had hers done and the only reason anyone can figure is that she needs them for the attention she craves when her loud-mouth behaviour doesn't do the trick. So for any of them to comment on Elissa's "injections" is ludicrous because not one female in that house has the courage to go a minute without makeup. And there is no difference in any of it.

Aaryn, GM & Spencer have all lost jobs because of their behaviour. One can only hope that the public completely tanks Amazonbitch's real estate career and hopes of any other job she may ever apply for.

Elissa is probably the ONLY ONE in that house without fake boobs. Amazonbitch has had hers done and the only reason anyone can figure is that she needs them for the attention she craves when her loud-mouth behaviour doesn't do the trick. So for any of them to comment on Elissa's "injections" is ludicrous because not one female in that house has the courage to go a minute without makeup. And there is no difference in any of it.

Spencer has not lost his Union job and thanks for the laugh about Elissa not having fake boobs. :hahohi:

By the way Aaryn's look very nice and are natural. ;)

I applaud Elissa for showing true brains. She has made her decisions regarding nominations, hasn't been bullied by the McNasty's or anyone else in the house; doesn't buy the lies being fed to her, especially by Aaryn. Now she has the sense to lock herself in her HOH room because Amazonbitch has decided she has to rain more tyranny on Elissa. This is exactly what I would do. Also, bravo to Elissa for not allowing those two douchebags in her bed. It's about time someone stopped that crap. I just hope that BB laundered all the bedding and fumigated the mattresses and room before setting in up for Elissa.