Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Amanda doesn't want aryan to go home!!! Read the feeds! She told Mccrae that they need to keep aryan for 2 more weeks because she can win comps! She said no matter what! But Andy is part of 3 am alliance and she wants numbers! Andy is disposable!

I'm going to have to agree with you if she doesn't see GM flipping back to Amanda's side! See Elissa wants a new Helen and she sees that in GM becuz GM tried to save Helen. And this is Andy's fault because he has been a snake! This is biting him in the buttocks!! I don't get why she is not trusting Judd? If morty doesn't have all this on their update the go to other websites so y'all can see for yourself! ALOT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT AND EARLY THIS MORNING!

The good thing about all this THANKS TO JUDD!!! That Andy spencer want Amanda and Mccrae out! And if aryan goes GM will follow suite! But only if ARYAN GOES!

If Andy goes on the block them Mccrae will be the swing vote!

There are two accounts of the story, so it's confusing.

In the end as it is every week and no matter what they all say, the original person picked to leave will be the one going. So, I will say it will be Aaryn this week.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But with anDic gone, mcnastys won't get their information anymore.

Also been thinking that Grossner wants it to be Elissa and aMANda in f2.

Elissa - Helen, Candice, Spencer, Judd and Jesse.

aMANda -Mcnasty, Andy, Aaryn and GM. Unless aMANda is the reason that GM and Aaryn are sent out. She would bring aMANda back for all stars

POV ceremony tomorrow

Elissa talking to Judd. "like Aaryn is so dumb and like she like doesn't ummmm like she is not very smart like where do umm these people like come from?" :lookaround::giggle:

POV ceremony tomorrow

Elissa talking to Judd. "like Aaryn is so dumb and like she like doesn't ummmm like she is not very smart like where do umm these people like come from?" :lookaround::giggle:

OK, thanks, Marty. Was hoping it was today so I wouldn't spend all day at work wondering if Elissa put up Andy.

There are two accounts of the story, so it's confusing.

In the end as it is every week and no matter what they all say, the original person picked to leave will be the one going. So, I will say it will be Aaryn this week.

Lets hope!!!

POV ceremony tomorrow

There's your rocket scientist right there folks.

OMG! I cant keep up. I dont trust Andy. Elissa has to nominate him and not GM or Judd. One of the 3am has to go this week. I am really p o'd that GM is flipping on Elissa.

OMG! I cant keep up. I dont trust Andy. Elissa has to nominate him and not GM or Judd. One of the 3am has to go this week. I am really p o'd that GM is flipping on Elissa.

No offense but these folks are not flipping on elissa. They were never with her. All these folks have been playing for Mcnasty for weeks. elissa missed her best chance to put together a crew when she abandoned her plan to get aaryn out. She can still savage that plan if everything falls just right and aaryn goes home and GM, Judd and Spencer decides to use her as a forth and they win the HOH. The difference now is that Elissa will be the fourth on a four person team instead of being the leader of the team.

I believe Aaryn was her target all along. Production put the back-dooring Amanda in her head prob to keep us all interested. She is still getting what she wants with Aaryn gone. AND I love her remark to Andy to tell Helen hello in the jury house. I still like her but I do accept the fact that she was wrong in not putting up Mcmanda. Sadly I have to vote my dear friend ........

If Andy goes up, I think Aaryn stays. McRanda will vote to keep Aa (to use her to take out E) and I don't think GM will turn on Aa after all this time. I think E's HOH ends up as a pretty big waste and will just serve to put a giant target on her.

who cares which one goes? Andy or Airhead would be just fine..Amazon is certifiably insane and no matter which slave she loses will mess her up..i personally would love to see that TWIT airhead out the door..but if it's that traitor andy ..oh well..people, don't count Elissa out yet ...she could very easily win veto and hopefully next out is one of the mcnasty twins!

from the way these low-lifes have been acting ..talking about peoples families ..ect..amazon and

her dirty little boy and her dim-wit slave airhead..it's obvious Elissa is way better than they are!

i hate low-lifes

GO ELISSA

:hurray::hurray: :hurray: :hurray::hurray::party_smilie: