Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Andy is not with Elissa. It is all part of a plan to take down Elissa and keep himself off the block.

no late last night he change his mind! After Judd and Elissa spoke to him and spencer! Andy and spencer are align with one another! And when Elissa and Judd left sown and Andy had a heart to heart and realized they have been playing for the wrong side! And now want mcamanda out! It really bug him what zingbot said and now he knows what America's perception of him is! Him and spencer trust Judd over Mccrae! And said they are looking out for themselves! All this went down early this morning! They plan on telling Judd about the reverse psychology plan when Andy gets hoh! Andy and spencer believes a aryan is a threat! And they want her gone! But Elissa thinks Judd is lying to her because GM is now Elissa's new Helen!

Elissa and Aaryn really need to be working Spencer that is if Elissa really wants Aaryn to stay.

Elissa wants Ayran to go! She thinks GM wants the same thing! She doesn't know GM has flip back to Amanda's side!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really don't trust Andy because of the plan he concocted with McSlugs to make a fake alliance with Elissa and pretend like he is not with McClugs anymore.

Spencer and Andy talking about God's plan and really working on the God card with her, They are not being real.

They are just setting her up. Andy is for sure.

Andy said he has been a doormat all season and if his mom is watching she is so proud of him. He is crying like he was really abused by the McSlugs and Elissa is giving him comfort.

I don't trust him either. He is so afraid to go on the block he will say anything. Last thing I heard checking a little of the FB was Elissa told him he wasn't going up and then told Judd in private that he really was going up. As long as Elissa sticks to that, at least one of McNasty minions will be out. It would be interesting to see which one they choose to save and the one who goes will be so crushed by the betrayal.

I don't trust him either. He is so afraid to go on the block he will say anything. Last thing I heard checking a little of the FB was Elissa told him he wasn't going up and then told Judd in private that he really was going up. As long as Elissa sticks to that, at least one of McNasty minions will be out. It would be interesting to see which one they choose to save and the one who goes will be so crushed by the betrayal.

They are voting out Aaryn and that is fine with me. I want to see Andy squirm more and right now he is just faking everything. Andy is positive he is staying.

I don't know why he would think he is safe. He has been in on every dirty tactic that the McNastys have played and knows how they tell someone they are 100% safe and then that person is gone. His usefulness is pretty much done since his only job was to bring information to the scumbag couple and at this point, I don't think anyone will be giving Andy any trust. I want to see him really sweating and crying while on the block.

aMANda told Mcnasty last night that she wants/needs Aaryn around for 2 more weeks, then she can go. So hoping that she does put anDic up, he might be gone. Depends on Spencer and Judd.

I think Amanda is going to lose this one. The guys are sticking together.

I think Amanda is going to lose this one. The guys are sticking together.

That's why having Judd come back into the house was a huge waste. None of these people can think for themselves. I really want to see andy get evicted and Judd and Spencer are ruining my good time!

What they should do is tell Amanda they are going to evict Andy and then evict Aaryn and blindside Amanda with that one. That would be funny too!

I really really don't trust Andy because of the plan he concocted with McSlugs to make a fake alliance with Elissa and pretend like he is not with McClugs anymore.

Spencer and Andy talking about God's plan and really working on the God card with her, They are not being real.

They are just setting her up. Andy is for sure.

Andy said he has been a doormat all season and if his mom is watching she is so proud of him. He is crying like he was really abused by the McSlugs and Elissa is giving him comfort.

They are being real!!! Read the feeds or watch the feeds! I was up until 4:30 this morning watching! Andy is not playing her he was until the conversation they had! Elissa is about to be on her own! GM is going to try and get her to put up Judd as the replacement! She and aryan have a plan! And since she thinks Judd is playing her it might work!

They are voting out Aaryn and that is fine with me. I want to see Andy squirm more and right now he is just faking everything. Andy is positive he is staying.

They are not going to vote out aryan! Amanda told Mccrae that they needs her 2 more weeks be cause she can win things! If Andy goes up Aryan is not going home!!!!

It WAS a scam the reverse psychology until spencer also worked on Andy!!! Andy finally saw the light!!!! Amanda's reverse psychology plan has backfired on her!!!

They are being real!!! Read the feeds or watch the feeds! I was up until 4:30 this morning watching! Andy is not playing her he was until the conversation they had! Elissa is about to be on her own! GM is going to try and get her to put up Judd as the replacement! She and aryan have a plan! And since she thinks Judd is playing her it might work!

They are not going to vote out aryan! Amanda told Mccrae that they needs her 2 more weeks be cause she can win things! If Andy goes up Aryan is not going home!!!!

It WAS a scam the reverse psychology until spencer also worked on Andy!!! Andy finally saw the light!!!! Amanda's reverse psychology plan has backfired on her!!!

This doesn't make sense to me because you say Aaryn is not going home and that is what Amanda wants so how is it backfiring on her. As for Andy and Spencer, they have no control over it if Elissa decides to put up Andy as the replacement.

The only safe bet to have Elissa standing alone is if Judd goes up and they vote him off then it's back to one side against Elissa and she is gone next week unless something changes.

I still think if Judd does goes up then Elissa is nothing more than a Grodner mole in the house to help push along Amanda's game. It would be such a waste of a HOH if Elissa puts him up. Actually the waste started when she only put up one. So either she is a mole or her hatred for Aaryn got in the way. Either way, I still think she is a moron and should be home with her family instead of trying to earn 15 minutes of fame like her trashy sister.

She is socially VERY awkward. She doesn't respond like a normal person in conversations. When alone she makes weird faces and has freaky little ticks. Maybe living under Rachel's shadow has made her uncomfortable in her own skin. well, what's left of it... pretty soon she might find a way to replace that too.

She is socially VERY awkward. She doesn't respond like a normal person in conversations. When alone she makes weird faces and has freaky little ticks. Maybe living under Rachel's shadow has made her uncomfortable in her own skin. well, what's left of it... pretty soon she might find a way to replace that too.

Definitely an odd bird!

Elissa has no good option. She wants Aaryn out but I still think it's entirely personal and not at all strategic. Her plan to backdoor Amanda backfired on her now she is stuck with a terrible Plan B. She should be using her HOH to guarantee her safety next week but all she is doing is focus on guaranteeing Aaryn goes this week. She can't play in HOH next week and no one 100% loyal to her to help her. Honestly, if Aaryn goes, I think the power shifts to the four remaining guys, who all seem to be staying under the radar at this point (even McRea). Mc and Andy won't put up Amanda but I think Judd and Spencer will put up Amanda and Elissa.

Elissa has to get rid of Aaryn now bc she lost her chance to work with her. The potential alliance between Elissa and Aaryn was very weak so Aa quickly flipped back to McRanda when Elissa snubbed her. Instead of trying to separate GM for Aaryn, she should have joined the three of them together and, with Judd and Spencer, evicted the McRanda errand boy (Andy). At least then McRanda wouldn't have anyone 100% loyal to them moving forward and Elissa would have a strong competitor to fight for the next HOH for her.

Wait, who does everyone think us going up? Is it Judd now?!?! Wow, E is dumber than I thought.

This doesn't make sense to me because you say Aaryn is not going home and that is what Amanda wants so how is it backfiring on her. As for Andy and Spencer, they have no control over it if Elissa decides to put up Andy as the replacement.

The only safe bet to have Elissa standing alone is if Judd goes up and they vote him off then it's back to one side against Elissa and she is gone next week unless something changes.

I still think if Judd does goes up then Elissa is nothing more than a Grodner mole in the house to help push along Amanda's game. It would be such a waste of a HOH if Elissa puts him up. Actually the waste started when she only put up one. So either she is a mole or her hatred for Aaryn got in the way. Either way, I still think she is a moron and should be home with her family instead of trying to earn 15 minutes of fame like her trashy sister.

Amanda doesn't want aryan to go home!!! Read the feeds! She told Mccrae that they need to keep aryan for 2 more weeks because she can win comps! She said no matter what! But Andy is part of 3 am alliance and she wants numbers! Andy is disposable!

Maybe or maybe not, but either way her gameplay is pathetic.

I'm going to have to agree with you if she doesn't see GM flipping back to Amanda's side! See Elissa wants a new Helen and she sees that in GM becuz GM tried to save Helen. And this is Andy's fault because he has been a snake! This is biting him in the buttocks!! I don't get why she is not trusting Judd? If morty doesn't have all this on their update the go to other websites so y'all can see for yourself! ALOT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT AND EARLY THIS MORNING!

The good thing about all this THANKS TO JUDD!!! That Andy spencer want Amanda and Mccrae out! And if aryan goes GM will follow suite! But only if ARYAN GOES!

If Andy goes on the block them Mccrae will be the swing vote!

Amanda doesn't want aryan to go home!!! Read the feeds! She told Mccrae that they need to keep aryan for 2 more weeks because she can win comps! She said no matter what! But Andy is part of 3 am alliance and she wants numbers! Andy is disposable!

I'm going to have to agree with you if she doesn't see GM flipping back to Amanda's side! See Elissa wants a new Helen and she sees that in GM becuz GM tried to save Helen. And this is Andy's fault because he has been a snake! This is biting him in the buttocks!! I don't get why she is not trusting Judd? If morty doesn't have all this on their update the go to other websites so y'all can see for yourself! ALOT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT AND EARLY THIS MORNING!

The good thing about all this THANKS TO JUDD!!! That Andy spencer want Amanda and Mccrae out! And if aryan goes GM will follow suite! But only if ARYAN GOES!

You do know that Andy planned with the McCruddies to pretend like he is with Elissa. I will watch that 4:30 conversation but I don't for a second trust anything Andy says or for that matter what any of them say.

Probably McSlug or Mandy will win HOH next week. The comp will be real estate questions or wiping your butt questions.

If aryan stays it will be Amanda Mccrae GM and aryan vs Judd and Elissa with spencer floating!

Andy and spencer said they are going to feeds Amanda what she wants to hear and next week her but is going up! Andy and spen have a f2 deal! Elissa is in a good spot but she just doesn't know it!

You do know that Andy planned with the McCruddies to pretend like he is with Elissa. I will watch that 4:30 conversation but I don't for a second trust anything Andy says or for that matter what any of them say.

Probably McSlug or Mandy will win HOH next week. The comp will be real estate questions or wiping your butt questions.

I do know this! He has a change of heart and wants to tell Judd about that plan before Amanda and Mccrae get to him! Go back to the feeds around 3:00 am est he is now trying to flip on Amanda.

Well you could be right. He may have had an epiphany that it is best to stick with the guys and dump McSlugs. I haven't watched it but you know watching it means nothing to me because Andy has lied and acted his way though this whole season.

What is said today will convince me.

As Mccrae left the room Andy gives a double fck you and said I'm tired of this mcamanda shit! He was alone!!!!!

http://twitter.com/dbuis219/status/371620896168869889/photo/1

Well you could be right. He may have had an epiphany that it is best to stick with the guys and dump McSlugs. I haven't watched it but you know watching it means nothing to me because Andy has lied and acted his way though this whole season.

What is said today will convince me.

Yeah that is understandable because he has LIED!!!

Right now, it doesn't matter if Andy is actually being true to Judd and Spencer. Even if Judd and Spencer vote to evict Aaryn, it will come down to who the Dirt Queen wants to keep. If she wants Aaryn to stay, their vote plus GMs means bye, bye Andy.

Right now, it doesn't matter if Andy is actually being true to Judd and Spencer. Even if Judd and Spencer vote to evict Aaryn, it will come down to who the Dirt Queen wants to keep. If she wants Aaryn to stay, their vote plus GMs means bye, bye Andy.

Thanks for putting that into perspective. I hope it's Andy that goes.