Elissa - Week 9 HOH

CeCiMom

Two questions:

1) Who should Elissa nominate for eviction?

2) Who is she mostly like to nominate for eviction?

I think Amanda and Mcrae should go be nominated, and she should campaign to get Amanda evicted.

If she follows the trend of the entire season, and doesn't want to make any kind of big move, she's nominate Spencer and Judd, and Judd get evicted for a second time (unless he wins PoV).

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put them up, Amanda and McCrae, at least one of them will go.

As I type this I'm thinking that at this point since its so late in the game. A few of them would want to keep Amanda because she isn't winning any competitions or haven't won any yet and they know now that she isn't well liked in Jury. So it's the "she is the one I want to be sitting next to at F2..." aspect. I would like Amanda to be evicted next but I wouldn't be shocked if she wasn't. Everyone is thinking finale now.

I'm so proud of Elissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how all the freaks were talking about yesterday is how they couldn't let her win.. :smilielol: .so glad

to see Amazon get a taste of her own medicine.."i don't want to go to jury..those girls are mean" say's the biggest bully in the house!!

:rolleyes4: i'm hoping she puts up Amazon and Aaryn and then puts up mcnasty or andy if one comes down! So glad she's not letting Amazon or raggedy andy run her HOH :band:

Wow, this sanctimonious bitch is on a personal BB mission to rid the house of Aaryn and damn those who get in her way. I don't know if this threatening my way or the highway attitude will go over so well and I will laugh my ass off if it backfires.

She should lock her Hoh room and not talk to anyone ..then put up who SHE wants..if she goes out next week ..big deal she will be in a beautiful house with her friends in the steam shower and watch movies ..talk to her husband and son ...but at least she will take someone out first! if it's mcnasty or amazon or twatface (aaryn) or raggedy andy ..i will be celebrating

:hurray::band::party_smilie:

I think she should nominate Aaryn and mccrea and back door Amanda. I am worried about the guys forming an alliance so maybe Elissa should back door Mccrea.

works for me ..like i said ..any of them would do ...amazon,mcnasty, aaryn or andy.. :laugh4:

Now she can sit in the hoh room all night making duck lips with the fishies while wrapped up in her down comforter...

Sounds ducky to me. Just ducky. I would have them bring me a down-alternative comforter, though. Would be less ducky but just as nice.

Wow, this sanctimonious bitch is on a personal BB mission to rid the house of Aaryn and damn those who get in her way. I don't know if this threatening my way or the highway attitude will go over so well and I will laugh my ass off if it backfires.

She won it fair and square. Maybe the toughest comp of the season. I hope that she does not let the thing with aaryn cloud her thinking on who should go on the block. Hope she gets someone to break the alliance with her. I would love that. :grin3:

Marty- No one is sleeping in HOH with her.

And finally we have an HOH with the willpower to do what they want to do without McCranda running things. I truly LOVE this Elissa. I had hoped that she was losing comps earlier as part of a strategy and now it seems I may have been right!! She's becoming a comp beast. LOVE IT!!!

Elissa talking to Spencer last night about 11:56 saying she wants to put up McCrea and Aaryn and she wants Aaryn GONE.

OMG will nobody put Amanda up? Her excuse for not putting up Amanda is she sucks at comps.

Elissa I was going to like you but if you don't split up McManda you are another waste of HOH.

Maybe she will change her mind. She seems to be all over the place when talking to Helen what she wanted to do.

The thing is when she talks to people nobody had the guts to throw out Amanda's name and so she might not think she has the votes.

Maybe she will change her mind. She seems to be all over the place when talking to Helen what she wanted to do.

The thing is when she talks to people nobody had the guts to throw out Amanda's name and so she might not think she has the votes.

Good points. This is the only shot she is going to get, IMO. I hope that she doesn't waste it.

Bet the McNasty's won't be rolling around in the HOH bed this week like they have during everyone else's HOH. Could NOT believe how the HOH's let them take over the HOH bed while the HOH would sit, or lay, on the couch. Elissa will NOT stand for that! Can't wait til they are gone.

I for one am waiting to see if Elissa has the stones to put my Amanda, they have the perfect chance to get the tyrant out of the house. If she isn't put on the block it's a wast of her HOH. I can see her putting Aaryn up there with her, but her mission should be to get her out of the house!!

I think Elissa is doing exactly the right thing if she does nominate Aaryn and McCrae, and also by putting the word out there that whoever doesn't fight for POV will be the replacement nominee. If either Aaryn or McCrae goes home she's breaking up a duo (Aaryn/GM or McCrae/Amanda) and thus deflating the power of either of those duos. If Elissa ends up paying the price next week then so be it. At least she'll have made huge moves in the game by winning two tough competitions and sucking the wind out of the sail of a duo.

I hope she sticks to her guns. I think she will. At least it'll be an interesting week. We might get to see McCrae doing something other than laying around with that smug-ass look on his face. Amanda will be freaking out more than ever before. Aaryn will freak out too. And cry. Everyone will be kissing Elissa's butt and, despite what so many think, she really is smart enough to see right through it. IMO. :popcorn2:

I would put mccrae and amanda on the block and replace them with andy if one of them comes off. Break up the couple and the guy up their butt. I'm playing the game from my home. Elissa is playing from the HOH room. One way or the other, I hope one of the three goes home.

I for one am waiting to see if Elissa has the stones to put my Amanda, they have the perfect chance to get the tyrant out of the house. If she isn't put on the block it's a wast of her HOH. I can see her putting Aaryn up there with her, but her mission should be to get her out of the house!!

Amanda is nothing without McCrae. She was the big loud voice of McManda, but I think without McCrae she'll be ineffective. I think the best-case scenario would be for McCrae to get evicted, but it'll probably be Aaryn.

Bet the McNasty's won't be rolling around in the HOH bed this week like they have during everyone else's HOH. Could NOT believe how the HOH's let them take over the HOH bed while the HOH would sit, or lay, on the couch. Elissa will NOT stand for that! Can't wait til they are gone.

That's a HUGE bonus of Elissa's win. She won't be giving up her bed to anyone, let alone the dirty people.