McCrae - Week 9 - Saved

CeCiMom

They were suppose to evict her over Spencer!!!! They weren't behind Helen's back plotting to evict her, she and Elissa turned on them, so they threw the first punch, and then lied on poor Jessie when she and Mc found out about it. They owed Elissa nothing at that point.

I agree that they (Am/Mc) owe Elissa nothing. The point I was trying to make is that McCrea shouldn't be sitting there talking to Elissa acting like they were all still in an alliance prior to this week. Obviously, they haven't been for several weeks. The way McCrea was talking yesterday, you would think this alliance just blew up this week, which we all know is not the case. He was saying that was dumb of Elissa to put up an ally. She didn't put up an ally, she put up people who were gunning for her.

Elissa and Helen did turn on Amanda/McCrea a while back; however they were unsucessful. It was just last week when 3AM evicted Helen that it should've became very out in the open that the old "house" alliance was no more.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A silly question that has nothing to do with anything....

Has McCrea ever been on top ? :rolleyes:

a true LOL here, slow.

To your point: I don't think so.

Maybe I should say, I don't feel so.

'Cuz eye personally haven't been keeping score.

but I think he's learning lots of good things :kiss1:

A silly question that has nothing to do with anything....

Has McCrea ever been on top ? :rolleyes:

I think there have been some shower episodes. I heard she was complaining that she wanted it EVERY night and more often and McLimpy is not part of that program.

and McLimpy is not part of that program.

Marty - we love our men.

c'mon -- let 'em be in this sea of trouble.

what's that movie - "He's Just Not That Into You"

Marty - we love our men.

c'mon -- let 'em be in this sea of trouble.

what's that movie - "He's Just Not That Into You"

Yep - I think in the real world they are not a good match. He is just happy living in the basement with his buddies playing video games and watching the BB feeds every summer.

You know she's slapping it yelling GET UP D@MNIT! UP!

you gotta know as a women if it gets to that point, she should hang it up for the evening.

If I ever get yelled at during sex, I'm going back to watching the ball game. She can do it herself.

sorry.....back to big brother talk.