McCrae - Week 9 - Saved

CeCiMom

If anyone is listening to McSloth up in HOH he is talking stupid and stuttering and telling Elissa he and Amanda have had her back from day one. That if they were final 3 he would take her and Amanda would take her.

He has to know that Elissa knows he is lying and he says if you do this or that I won't be mad at you. Elissa said you should not be mad at me anyway. His voice is getting really pushy and belligerent.

He is a horrible speaker. No wonder he hides behind Amanda.

He is saying the only reason she is there because of him and Amanda.

stupid stupid stupid

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd is also making fun of Elissa? Wow, what jerks. McCrae's game plan was to lay low (in bed obviously) and let Amanda be the bully and be the target. Now he's on the block and his game is all messed up! LOL Sorta like Amanda not understanding why Elissa would not do what she wanted with noms. These two deserve each other.

CarmenPanter: " I can't look at McCrae the same now after amanda disclosed he has a huge an pretty umm "dang a lang"

There's an old song "My Ding-aLing" by Chuck Berry.

I'd sing it for you - but don't want the Topic to go FOTH

Makes me think of Amanda and her addiction to McNasty's

I don't think he will throw this comp though. His life in the BB house is on the line. If it comes down to it, he will let Amanda go and maybe start playing his own game.

If he wins POV - which he likely will because I so don't want him to - he will remove himself in a nanosecond. No thought whatsoever. I have grown to really dislike mccrae. mccrae/andy/amanda. All awful.

I guess if he does win POV then amanda goes up and she will be gone. So, maybe it doesn't matter if he wins. I would almost like to see him gone, tho. If aaryn stays on the block and is evicted and amanda and mccrae both remain in the house, please make me stop watching BB.

yes It might be better for everyone to actually LET him win the POV. Hmmmmmm then he would either take himself off and Amanda goes or he goes. Can we get this plan in Elissa ear somehow?

I do wonder what his game would have been like if he had not ended up in Amanda's nasty bed. And last night she MADE him take a shower (with her of course) and she even made him use soap and wash is ass!! Seriously it was like a little kid. He was complaining the water was too hot and soap was getting in his eyes!

I think he regrets his game being ruined due to her. He would dump her in a heart beat!